User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: NFs and drugs

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    You can actually buy it at the gas station where I live. (South Carolina)
    WTF!? Isn't it supposed to be one of the strongest hallucinogenics?

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    WTF!? Isn't it supposed to be one of the strongest hallucinogenics?
    Yea it is. I have tried LSD and shrooms and it takes the cake for visuals. It made me feel like I was being sucked into a black hole in the sky.To explain this a bit better I will explain my trip. I was standing out behind my house thinking as it came on that it was getting really bright and colorful outside as I put my lighter in my pocket and it hit me. Time was repeating and I was doomed. I was experiencing hell and God had turned away from me. I looked down at my hand and there the lighter was, I was horrified. The black hole was the end slowly approaching and I could do nothing to but play my part over and over until the end came. In reality I had simply stuck my fist in my pocket with my lighter and surprisingly, it came back out too. On top of that you are forced into the experience, you can't think just experience. Me and my sister both alternated taking it to watch the other and we were both unable to speak and both saw the black hole. To me she seemed so fragile. She stood up and grabbed onto me sort of like a reaction of fear in a newborn. It just hasn't been made illegal yet thought I heard it was in the works last I checked.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

You can buy salvia at the gas station in sc? Um...first what is it? And...where in sc?

Just curious...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    You can buy salvia at the gas station in sc? Um...first what is it? And...where in sc?

Just curious...
    SC is South Carolina a southeastern US state. Salvia is a drug that causes very strong visual hallucinations. You smoke it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Yea it is. I have tried LSD and shrooms and it takes the cake for visuals.
    it sure does..like i mentioned earlier, LSD and shrooms actually give me very cerebral trips, but salvia? Oh man. everything turned into claymation. My table tried to eat me (but it's ok because it was the portal to the next world). Despite feeling like you're trapped in time, the trip only lasts 5-15 minutes depending on the strength of what you have.

You get this strange "pulling" feeling to the left too. almost EVERY time. It's bizarre and i don't know what it means (maybe a shift in your perception of gravity? I have no clue) but it's weird.

As to what exactly it is, Salvia Divinorum is a plant, a member of the mint family. Generally extracts of the psychoactive properties are smoked preferably in waterpipes. And it must be smoked at very high temperatures (i use a torch lighter) or it can sometimes not have any effect. It tastes pretty bad, but you must hold it in as long as possible IME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

SC is South Carolina a southeastern US state. Salvia is a drug that causes very strong visual hallucinations. You smoke it.
    Haha yeah I know sc I live right by there just is salvia like a plant? Do you put in a pipe or what?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    it sure does..like i mentioned earlier, LSD and shrooms actually give me very cerebral trips, but salvia? Oh man. everything turned into claymation. My table tried to eat me (but it's ok because it was the portal to the next world). Despite feeling like you're trapped in time, the trip only lasts 5-15 minutes depending on the strength of what you have.

You get this strange "pulling" feeling to the left too. almost EVERY time. It's bizarre and i don't know what it means (maybe a shift in your perception of gravity? I have no clue) but it's weird.

As to what exactly it is, Salvia Divinorum is a plant, a member of the mint family. Generally extracts of the psychoactive properties are smoked. And it must be smoked at very high temperatures (i use a torch lighter) or it can sometimes not have any effect. It tastes pretty bad, but you must hold it in as long as possible IME.
    Wow! all that in 5-15 minutes. I'm almost tempted. Are there any negative effects? come down/addiction/pyshcosis etc
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Wow! all that in 5-15 minutes. I'm almost tempted. Are there any negative effects? come down/addiction/psychosis etc
    It can be scary. as. fuck. There is little to no chance of addiction, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that that's mostly a result of people doing it once and freaking out. it's very powerful; they call it Diviner's Sage. Like any other hallucinogen i wouldn't recommend using it if you are in a bad place mentally and are not ready to confront these issues.

I'm not 100% sure about the status of psychosis that extends beyond the actual trip, but from what I can see, it looks like there's a possibility to trigger latent psychosis. i'd imagine it's not any higher than the potential for marijuana to do so.

for more info: Erowid Salvia Divinorum (Ska Pastora) Vault. Erowid.org is one of the best and most reliable sites concerning information on illicit substances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    It can be scary. as. fuck. There is little to no chance of addiction, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that that's mostly a result of people doing it once and freaking out. it's very powerful; they call it Diviner's Sage. Like any other hallucinogen i wouldn't recommend using it if you are in a bad place mentally and are not ready to confront these issues.

I'm not 100% sure about the status of psychosis that extends beyond the actual trip, but from what I can see, it looks like there's a possibility to trigger latent psychosis.

for more info: Erowid Salvia Divinorum (Ska Pastora) Vault. Erowid.org is one of the best and most reliable sites concerning information on illicit substances.
    Ah.not for me then.
    My folks both tried datura, my mother (who started in London) ended up climbing a cliff face 200 miles away and was rescued by a helicopter. My father tried to answer the door via the window (third floor) with a bucket stuck on his foot which he hadn't noticed whilst trying to scratch the spiders out from underneath his skin.
    Personally i went into drug psychosis from taking much too much acid at a very young age (from 12-15). I couldn't begin to explain what was going on for me during that week, far too abstract.

I don't think i'll gell with it to be honest.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Haha yeah I know sc I live right by there just is salvia like a plant? Do you put in a pipe or what?
    Read strings above post. I used a torch lighter to light mine too. Yes it is a plant be careful with it...
    edit: smoke it any way you want as long as you have a high temp flame
    Last edited by TheStarchDefenders; 09-25-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: addition?