Junior Member pragmatic_skeptic8's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ILI

Default yNFx &ENTJ match combination- what works, what doesn't

Hey folks, so I'm just another one of those curious ENTJs looking for a solution and a close friend (maybe they're the same thing on some level?)

AND... I'm curious to see what the community knows, thinks, feels about yNFx female-ENTJ male relationships. Success stories, sad/lesson stories, best practices, general advice, jokes, flirts (also welcome).

This is to include the larger yNFx female community (beyond the INFJs where this convo began), since the P's and E's aren't in that conversation.

Do you think ENTJ males make good matches for yNFx females? Why/not?
    Form is none other than emptiness; emptiness is not separate from form.

Recognize the truth, maintain the view, rest in spontaneous liberation.

Whenever possible, act decisively, with intent and execute skillfully. When this is impossible, avoid acting until it becomes possible, or improvise and act conservatively.

What is your vision? How do you make it come alive?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I think the connection/chemistry may be great/intense. However...ENTJs may be ... overbearing naturally to NFs...esp. NFPs who are go-with-the-flow people. They don't mean to be overbearing but they are on one end of the spectrum and NFPs on the other ... does that make sense?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't get what you mean by that whole yx thing...do you just mean nfs in general?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

hehe lady x i was like ?? at first too, i think the idea is it can't be two x's because they're both not the same variable set

speaking only for myself as an ENFP, i love the balance and protection that NTJ naturally offers - you guys usually feel "safe", to me, if that makes sense - like a sort of bastion in the storm that i can be - while i enjoy seeing an NTJ open up and being more carefree with me, too. i think between the right people, who choose to work together, it's a great balance.

however -

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    I think the connection/chemistry may be great/intense. However...ENTJs may be ... overbearing naturally to NFs...esp. NFPs who are go-with-the-flow people. They don't mean to be overbearing but they are on one end of the spectrum and NFPs on the other ... does that make sense?
    this is very true. sometimes i get a little overwhelmed by how directive ENTJs in particular are. i like to not have a plan sometimes, and that seems difficult for some ENTJs to feel comfortable with.

I think INFJ-ENTJ is a very good match!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

From what I've seen ENFP and ENTJ could be a very good match. We challenge each other with games and stuff, I've foudn ENTJs making me fluster when they chuckle at my (non-existant) organization skills, instead of getting pissy over it, and I get totally endeared when I see them protect and comfort someone with their baby-Fi

I think the sex would be hot, I'm only wondering if ENTJs could keep up with the cuddle-need this ENFP tends to have, as well as the self-reflecting I do, while using you guys as a sounding board.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    me

I get on great with entjs'.

I think with the right infp, it can potentially work very well.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm currently involved with an ENTJ, and i think one of the things i like the most about him is being able to peel back the layers of hubris and false narcissism to see the person behind it.

That and he challenges me and pushes me in ways that normally i would get incredibly annoyed at. I DO have trouble reading him at times, which can be frustrating but ultimately i kind of like that as well. The constantly known and routine bores me =)

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs