User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i know what ya mean...i've discovered i'm good at portrait photography simply because i'm good with people...i'm not great at photography...not the really cool kind that i love...not yet anyway...but getting those great expressions...getting people to warm up and feel at ease and good about themselves...that i can do...it's hard figuring out what your special thing is....but i think enfps are good with people so any work that has to do with using that skill is good i think...we'll shine there and have to work extra hard on the other stuff that's harder for us...like me and photography...sales is part of it and to be honest my fi has an issue with that...because i don't want anything from anyone they don't want to give...i just don't...i don't wanna talk you into it or use any sort of trickery...i'll just do my thing and if ya like it and want it..awesome...so...that kind of sucks for me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

ENFP's are good with people, good in understanding people and good in getting to other people's shoes. It's a curse and a blessing.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    so choose something and get cracking. no one's stopping you but yourself.
    I am doing something. I chose the least boring of the options available to me. I guess I'm more interested in massage therapy => fitness and health => personal training than anything else available to me. Even English. I'm just doing it because it's not a sedentary job and since I'm not good at music or art being an "artist" is out of my reach and these are the most exciting options available. I can make money off it, it's not my passion but it'll do for now. I was forced to pick something to study and this is the only thing that could possibly work out. It's not what I want, tho.

The one thing I have a passion about isn't exactly feasible and since there's no future in it the injuries one could accumulate over it prevent a stable life later on.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Bullshitting can be made into a way to make money.
    I know that but the way I'm good at bullshitting isn't exactly legal in this state. And I really don't want to move to Nevada just for that.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    The one thing I have a passion about isn't exactly feasible and since there's no future in it the injuries one could accumulate over it prevent a stable life later on.
    What's that?

I know that but the way I'm good at bullshitting isn't exactly legal in this state. And I really don't want to move to Nevada just for that.
    Stripping. Web cam. Both are legal.

MBTI
    ENFP

Stripping. Web cam. Both are legal.
    I actually asked a friend I'd met online to build me a website to host my cam on. I never even got a webcam but another friend did sent me a mouse and some more memory. I guess I'm good enough with people to get free stuff.

I'd need a breast enlargement surgery before I could be a stripper and that's just more money I don't have. Now that I'm back in school (and living with mom: she's too nosy) I'm not too keen on the whorehouse style of massage so I'll probably just bullshit one or two guys.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I actually asked a friend I'd met online to build me a website to host my cam on. I never even got a webcam but another friend did sent me a mouse and some more memory. I guess I'm good enough with people to get free stuff.

I'd need a breast enlargement surgery before I could be a stripper and that's just more money I don't have. Now that I'm back in school (and living with mom: she's too nosy) I'm not too keen on the whorehouse style of massage so I'll probably just bullshit one or two guys.
    Actually there are web sites that will hire you to work from home, or you can work in a studio.

You don't have to have breast enlargement to be a stripper, either.

You just want a sugar daddy, though, don't you?

MBTI
    ENFP

Actually there are web sites that will hire you to work from home, or you can work in a studio.

You don't have to have breast enlargement to be a stripper, either.

You just want a sugar daddy, though, don't you?
    Get out of my head!

Well, yes and no. :blushing: I totally wouldn't mind it but if I could find a sugar daddy, I'd have to answer to them.

I rethink my stance on this. When I graduated highschool I wanted to major in everything, I guess I'll go back to that mindset. For me, wanting to be good at one thing and having that one thing to point to is a little bit of peer pressure.

I didn't know about the different options for cam-girling. I'm ignorant on ways to go about it.

The only reason I brought up breast enlargement is because I'm not comfortable with having really small ones when people are paying to see them, especially in a massive mammary dominated business like sex. Small breasts are an acquired taste only a few men out of thousands like but big tits are always welcome. That whole thing is an area of low self esteem with me and hindrance to my whore ways.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Get out of my head!

Well, yes and no. :blushing: I totally wouldn't mind it but if I could find a sugar daddy, I'd have to answer to them.
    I wouldn't want one. Dancing and stuff is a whole different ballgame, because it can be fun. Having a sugar daddy though...that seems like faking love...and I just can't do that. I have this personality where I want to be dominated, but I have to CHOOSE the person who is allowed to do it...I can't just play passive with someone I'm not in love with. I can't fake love, and I would feel too controlled (trapped...help...suffocating...) to constantly be submitting myself to one individual that I didn't have genuine feelings for. I also wouldn't place priority on money over having a real relationship. I'd be afraid it would interfere with me having a REAL boyfriend/lover/husband.

Does that resonate with you, or no?

I rethink my stance on this. When I graduated highschool I wanted to major in everything, I guess I'll go back to that mindset. For me, wanting to be good at one thing and having that one thing to point to is a little bit of peer pressure.

I didn't know about the different options for cam-girling. I'm ignorant on ways to go about it.
    I can give you info on it if you want it. PM me.

The only reason I brought up breast enlargement is because I'm not comfortable with having really small ones when people are paying to see them. Small breasts are an acquired taste but big tits are always welcome. That whole thing is an area of low self esteem with me and my whore ways.
    Some men like small breasts, especially if you are a smaller or thin woman, which I've seen you say that you are.

this is how my career search looks like: go to med school.stick 1year,drop out, 3 months later i am bored and miss feeling intellectual or feeling like i am learning something and progressing, i go back.after 1 year i am again bored and hate it and i am about to drop out.
    in the mean time i also went to mathematics, after 2 days i drop out figuring i dont love math.
    :/

anyone messed up more than me?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    this is how my career search looks like: go to med school.stick 1year,drop out, 3 months later i am bored and miss feeling intellectual or feeling like i am learning something and progressing, i go back.after 1 year i am again bored and hate it and i am about to drop out.
    in the mean time i also went to mathematics, after 2 days i drop out figuring i dont love math.
    :/

anyone messed up more than me?
    Yes. I went to college for 3 1/2 years, have a 3.9 GPA, decided that I hated my life and had no idea what I actually was doing in college, and suddenly withdrew.

I'm considering going back to school for history when I become a resident of California (cheaper tuition) but I dunno.