We have looked into weaknesses at some point, but now let's talk about the typical FEELINGS of INFP's:
- Often experience feeling out of place and loss in meaningful belonging even when we seem to be establishing social connections. Except with the people we let in.
- Often get angry when feeling like one's internal defense mechanism and deeper perceptions are misunderstood, even when we are aware the intentions are not malicious.
- Often hide confused feelings of guilt for having a dark side which combine with feelings of determination to overcome and triumph over a past filled with pains.
- Often battle a fear of potentially appearing stupid in front of people because of suspecting oneself as being more eccentric and unable to connect with typical human nature.
- Although acknowledge that courage is not the absence of fear, in the process of fighting for courage, we often stumble into bouts of darkness and quick to anger when our complexity is misunderstood or dismissed.
- In spite of darkness, still unexpectedly find oneself renewing feelings that relate to hope. There is somehow always that unwavering light of believing in dreams before they manifest into reality because we place value on the unseen.
We are idealist fighters who struggle the most in our inner worlds, and are emotionally passionate to the point we appear self-sacrificing although we are determined to fight for our wants. And balance those wants with what we think is right.