Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    You can't claim modesty after this:

I'm sorry, but you can't.

How is it inauthentic to act disinterested in someone you're not interested in. Are you interested in everyone you meet? Maybe higher your standards of interesting human behavior.

I easily overlook most people I meet. You should be more misanthropic like me.
    Those are all things people have told me make me charming.. I would never say that about myself.

I think I am ugly, graceless and boring.. and I can't even keep the people I love in my life.. How charming is that?

I am interested in people. But I don't pay heed to everyone. Just if I am forced to be around them.. like work or school. I just feel better disarming people and not having to be on alert.. so I try to connect in some way.. is that bad??

MBTI
    ENFJ

(young girls will like anything that shows them attention and kindness)
    True that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    INTP women seem to be quite yummy.. please abuse me..
    INTP men too. I'm quite addicted to that dose of hormones I get whenever he looks at me just so.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Aw hellllll naaaaw.

Actually, yes, but I became self-aware of this very early on. I've made it a point to warn people beforehand, during, and after. The problem after that is in what they choose to do (or not do) with the knowledge I drop on them.
    An ENFJ that doesn't make themselves clear on this is an ENFJ that needs to take some personal time out to figure out what they are doing.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Thessaly, do you like psychology much? Here are some terms you might want to google and check out: attachment; theory, in adults, disorders, styles. I often find understanding things from an academic perspective to be quite rewarding and soothing when I can apply it to the "real" world.

My personal experience with "people" persons is that some have problems modulating their affection. They do not see or understand or respect others boundaries when it comes to personal interactions. Romantic signs of attraction are tossed around and eventually someone loses an eye. I often associate these type of people as Anxious-Preoccupied attacher's. They tend to agree with the following statement "I want to be completely emotionally intimate with others, but I often find that others are reluctant to get as close as I would like. I am uncomfortable being without close relationships, but I sometimes worry that others don't value me as much as I value them." This behavior is often a manifestation of their low self esteem and/or their insecurities. They need to "suck people in", it alleviates the drive. Emo vampires? I vant tu suck yor emotional energy!

My advise is simple. Learn to spot them and respond accordingly. WTH is accordingly? In this, "to each their own". What I do is I let them suck on me, just a little. What can I say I'm a hedonist with masochistic tendencies :P If my feelers get hurt, I only have myself to blame for playing with fire. It's usually a win/win, my favorite kind of outcome . Beware of the greater stripped emo vampire, their intentions are anything but benevolent and they have no qualms exercising negative influence to achieve their ends and often leave their victims dried up husks dangling in the wind.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

So you're all very charismatic, bubbly people-persons. You out pour support and kindness like no other.

But then you influence all these romantic feelings, which wasn't your intention or maybe it was, but now that you got it you don't want it. So in an attempt to neutralize the situation you do a silent withdrawn 180 hoping the other person will just simmer down/back off and you won't need to hurt their feelings by addressing the situation.

This cycle tends to repeat because you guys just can't help yourselves. It's almost a reflex for you to say things you don't mean or won't mean within a few hours or a day or two. And you can't let go of people and the rest of us who are hooked of course come back for more only for you to do your 180 dance again. I felt like I was staring into the face of something consumptive.

Anyways, it took me a few rounds of this with a few ENFJs to figure out that you guys get skiddish easy and when you get excited by another it's in your DNA to go nuts with enthusiasm despite the fact that you ARE going to back off unless you think we're a sure thing.

I forgive you all, but seriously stop it. I don't want your ENFJ super powers to stop working on me because I begin to assume you're all just crying wolf.
    Thessaly, I like you, so I'm going to tell you to run your little butt off in the opposite direction. You see an ENFJ coming toward you, RUN. I'm sad to say that I find us all pretty much like mutants. My sister briefly dated one and I wanted to chase him out of my yard with a stick.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I'm sad to say that I find us all pretty much like mutants.
    I knew it!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ExAstrisSpes View Post
    I knew it!
    We're all Old Yeller!! lol *sprays rabid foam everywhere*

hahahah, nooooo, I'm serious. RUN, Thessaly, RUN!!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INFP

I don't use my charm because I feel I don't need to use it.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Thessaly, I like you, so I'm going to tell you to run your little butt off in the opposite direction. You see an ENFJ coming toward you, RUN. I'm sad to say that I find us all pretty much like mutants. My sister briefly dated one and I wanted to chase him out of my yard with a stick.
    You have mutant powers??? Who knew??

I have been using this stuff myself.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I rather like a combination of mind-control items.

Implausibly cute kittens, eight pairs of hand cuffs, plus a choking haze of cheap cologne. No one escapes!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code