User Tag List

First 10181920

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

So the ENFJ briefly informed me our rendez-vous is canceled because he's overloaded with work. Now I would forgive this because I know I'm not the center of the universe, but he was so nonchalant about it that I have been completely turned off of his entire being. I was infatuated with a child. God it's so embarrassing. Lucky for me I already have 3 dates lined up this week in case he repeated history (shows how much faith I had in him to begin with ha!). I really hope I don't run into him. I have a feeling I will go all Fi ape shit on him and scar his sensitive yet duplicitous soul.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    So the ENFJ briefly informed me our rendez-vous is canceled because he's overloaded with work. Now I would forgive this because I know I'm not the center of the universe, but he was so nonchalant about it that I have been completely turned off of his entire being. I was infatuated with a child. God it's so embarrassing. Lucky for me I already have 3 dates lined up this week in case he repeated history (shows how much faith I had in him to begin with ha!). I really hope I don't run into him. I have a feeling I will go all Fi ape shit on him and scar his sensitive yet duplicitous soul.
    Umm yeah.. make that 2 dates.. I'm ummm kind of busy..ummm.. ironing my shirts this week so I wont be able to make it. Sorry

Actually that kind of sucks.. You are right to forget this guy.. he doesn't deserve your loyalty

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

So many shirts to iron, so little time!
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Ah, poor Thessaly. I'm sorry he wasn't a gentleman. Were I there, I would gladly make him get in touch with his gentler side by pimp-slapping him until (repentant) tears sprang forth! Good for you with your other dates... Who needs to wait around?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    n other words, learning how to use Ti against an Fi user will slowly erode any potential default power they have over you.
    i can't believe i'm giving away our secrets, but yeah basically. an ENTP can rip me a new one like no other. just use Ti to counter my Te and then use Fe to make me feel unwanted and alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    This is why I keep little rocks in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Fi users are dangerous that way. They set the pace whether they think they do or not.
    lol. i feel the same way about Fe. between myself and a Fe dom/aux, i always feel like they are the one in control. it's been odd to find out that sometimes you guys feel the same way about me. i feel like Fe takes the reins but Fi has min/max limits, if that makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly
    So the ENFJ briefly informed me our rendez-vous is canceled because he's overloaded with work.
    super lame, i'm sorry.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    i can't believe i'm giving away our secrets, but yeah basically. an ENTP can rip me a new one like no other. just use Ti to counter my Te and then use Fe to make me feel unwanted and alone.
    Yikes. Thankfully, I've never been recipient to that, as it sounds horrible. Also, thanks to an ENTP co-worker that used to really try and push my buttons, I've learned how to counter with Fi to redirect Ne-inspired Ti/Fe jabs.

Still. I don't use such tricks with the ENTPs that have earned my trust, which makes me oddly vulnerable when they start picking apart my behaviors and thought processes. It's a great exercise in strengthening and understanding Fi, though, so I'm generally grateful for it.

lol. i feel the same way about Fe. between myself and a Fe dom/aux, i always feel like they are the one in control. it's been odd to find out that sometimes you guys feel the same way about me.
    I agree with this assessment. It almost seems like with Fe doms/auxs, we each have our own "home turf". When I'm deep within their territory, I often feel like I'm mentally at a full sprint simply to keep up with their jogging pace. It's not so bad with SFJs, since I can understand where the Si flavor of Fe is coming from, but NFJs apply Fe alongside Ni, which takes it in unexpected directions.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

:dances: I'm unpreceidented!
    Love is the point.