User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I'm not "dissing" or trying to anyways. I want to bring a pattern I've noticed to their attention in a helpful manner. I quite like ENFJs.
    The pattern is that you fall for them and they're not interested.
    This is your problem, it has nothing to do with them. It's not helpful - it's pure deflection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I have been told all my life to just be myself..so does that make me charming or a charmer?
    How am I irresponsible if my concerns and compliments for someone are real?
    Should I nor give someone credit because they might think it means more?
    Should I act like someone else just in case the real me charms you and might fall in love or something??

I mean I have used the joke before that someone who is so charming or so sexy they should be illegal, but it's just a joke.

I am not a charlatan, I can not make people like me.. They do or they don't.. Maybe I am just full of likable qualities for some people??

So what is my responsibility here??
    I'm sure by now you've noticed the influence certain words and actions can have on others. Just learn to monitor yourself and act appropriately. I had an ex who wanted to fart around people all the time because he was just being himself haha. That doesn't make it okay though.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I don't know about ENFJs, but I don't agree that "one is responsible for how one feels about someone, not the other way around." If you are aware of the other person's feelings towards you, you become responsible for leading them on, or not discussing the issue just as much as they do.

Or maybe I'm just used to ensuring girls hate me so that they don't fall for me :P

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Not everyone finds ENFs irresistible.

Just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    The pattern is that you fall for them and they're not interested.
    This is your problem, it has nothing to do with them. It's not helpful - it's pure deflection.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions. I am actually speaking about ENFJs I have dated so feelings have been returned.

I don't think you're giving a very balanced view point here.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I'm sure by now you've noticed the influence certain words and actions can have on others. Just learn to monitor yourself and act appropriately. I had an ex who wanted to fart around people all the time because he was just being himself haha. That doesn't make it okay though.
    Wow!!.. This is very fascinating.

I have noticed that smiling brings me smiles, and frowning brings me frowns.. is this somehow bad??

I have learned that being nice and helpful and serving others brings me likewise attention.. What do I need to monitor??

People are the most important thing in the world. And You seem to think I have no grip on that concept or something. like somehow I misunderstand their humanity rather than understand it.

You find ENFJs charming.. is that their fault??

I like INF woman.. they fucking turn me on silly.. But I take credit for that.. I certainly don't think they mean it.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I don't know about ENFJs, but I don't agree that "one is responsible for how one feels about someone, not the other way around." If you are aware of the other person's feelings towards you, you become responsible for leading them on, or not discussing the issue just as much as they do.

Or maybe I'm just used to ensuring girls hate me so that they don't fall for me :P
    Now there you go.. "Leading someone on"??????????

Again you have feelings for me.. SO now I need to stop doing what you find attractive about me because I am not reciprocating those feelings???

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I don't know about ENFJs, but I don't agree that "one is responsible for how one feels about someone, not the other way around." If you are aware of the other person's feelings towards you, you become responsible for leading them on, or not talking about it as much as they do.

This.

Perhaps ENFJs are just modest and don't realize the impact of their actions often. I just find it hard to believe for the older more experienced ones. Probably an idealist thing though. Seeing things they way you want to rather than the way they are.

I dated an ENTP who knew exactly the impact everything he would say had on me so was only warm when he wanted feelings returned after things ended. I really appreciated that about him. If only NTs were more romantic and NFs more rational, I could date you all without complaint

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

This.

Perhaps ENFJs are just modest and don't realize the impact of their actions often. I just find it hard to believe for the older more experienced ones. Probably an idealist thing though. Seeing things they way you want to rather than the way they are.

I dated an ENTP who knew exactly the impact everything he would say had on me so was only warm when he wanted feelings returned after things ended. I really appreciated that about him. If only NTs were more romantic and NFs more rational, I could date you all without complaint
    Have my counter points been irrational?

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Now there you go.. "Leading someone on"??????????

Again you have feelings for me.. SO now I need to stop doing what you find attractive about me because I am not reciprocating those feelings???
    You have been endowed with super powers. You need to be responsible for them Arclight haha

I think perhaps you and I are arguing different technicalities. How about you give an example of your frustration in detail and I will give one of mine?