• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs- hiding part of yourself.

Chloe

croatia, europe.

one of the reasons is very obvious why is this so; after 8 grades, here you apply to HS; and they rank people based on grades, so not everybody goes to same HS; you go where you can. I went to one where you needed to have straight As from first 8 grades to get in, no one who didnt have got in, so the profile of students is different than in mixed schools. Also, my friends who didnt went to top schools didnt have bullying problems or too much in-crowd things.
In my school nobody cared, no popular people, everybody cared about their own shit. This is why i loved it much, and there were also a lot of Ns bc it was math school etc.

Of course everywhere there are very good looking people who get more attention for that. But not even that was big, example, we had one gorgeous looking girl, supermodel, and while she got attention from guys, she was also ignored for being stupid.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
HS was heaven and hell at the same time. My class was almost an all-guy class (computer related subjects) and we'd get all the straight Fs troublemakers lol

A very special comrade existed between us that wasn't noticeable in other classes. But we were infantile as shit. The principle knew each of us well. The school itself was cool though. No cliques. People from rural areas, metalheads, pseudo-criminals, potheads, geeks, nerds....everyone talked with one another with no prejudice.

Hell was the fact it was a skewed view of reality, mainly because of my class environment. While everybody else was chasing skirt we were playing Unreal Tournament in our Algorithms class lol

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I used to hide a lot of myself, but I decided to open up more a while ago. I don't have anything to de-hide anymore, I'm afraid. Or I'll have to start searching for a hidden part of me, but that's oing to take a very long time, I think.