123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Default What do ENFPs think of INFPs?

Well since the "What do ENTPs think of INTPs?" thread was such a huge success, I want to know the dynamics between the introvertd and extroverted NFPs. INTPs and ENTPs seem to have a love/hate relationship that I hardly see in the other groups(STJs, STPs, NFPs ect). What do you ENFPs think about your introverted NFPs?
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP

I married one. The marriage didn't work out, but she's the one person in the world who 'gets' me most, although not totally. She doesn't really get my need to constantly be around people. I'd say she's my best friend.

I am very much drawn to people who seem like they are INFP. There aren't enough of them in the world!

MBTI
    ENFP

Alright. Pretty similar. The shyness does bug me. Sometimes I get tired of trying to get something out of a quiet person but once you get to know them they open up like anyone else. Unfortunately for me, an enfp, my attention span is short and by the time their ready I'm bored.

As for INFPs I already knew; I'd always feel somewhat stifled by their reluctance to party it up. I wanted to live wildly and they wanted to stay at home and read. Total conflict of interests and to be honest, for some reason, that kind of introversion irks me and annoys me a little bit.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think they're awesome and kinda wish i was an infp..and maybe i am...but probably not...i don't think i'll ever really know...annnnyway...yes...i'm like a lil scientist of people...i love meeting people that have rich inner worlds that few others can see. i feel privileged to be let in....introversion doesn't bother me a bit. it lets me be the extrovert. which seems difficult for me when other more extraverted people are around. i love that we seem to see most things the same way...and the differences seem complimentary.... it's something we kind of admire in each other.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

This.

Kidding (halfly ) INFPs are pretty awesome, but being sensitive is NOT something extremly bad :o Yet we're not that much different (that would mean that ENFP is like Tom Kaulitz. Uh oh. Not good)

Sometimes tough, I just feel totally hyperactive with them. And they watch me and idk what they're thinking wich is annoying D:

but we can pretty much understand each other most of the time and we both feel less like weirdos xD

(That was positive. Just making sure everyone understood :P)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I really love infps. But I don't know any personally. However the ones on here are wonderful. I would love to date an infp. They're my favorite introvert type.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    ENFP

Theyre my favorite people in the world. Super nice, smart, authentic, artistic badasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    Alright. Pretty similar. The shyness does bug me. Sometimes I get tired of trying to get something out of a quiet person but once you get to know them they open up like anyone else. Unfortunately for me, an enfp, my attention span is short and by the time their ready I'm bored.

As for INFPs I already knew; I'd always feel somewhat stifled by their reluctance to party it up. I wanted to live wildly and they wanted to stay at home and read. Total conflict of interests and to be honest, for some reason, that kind of introversion irks me and annoys me a little bit.
    Your post saddens me. Because the quietness that you don't like is Fi. Which is also a part of your own self. Either way, sooner or later, you will appreciate your friends more. And it will come from within your own self-discovery and sense of Fi. Not from your demands on them. I guarantee. There's no way an ENFP can stay on the outside forever. You can run, but you can't hide!

INFPs can live wildly if they deemed it worthy of exploration. There are a lot of clueless, young INFPs and ISFPs like myself who need to get burned enough to know that we have our hand in the fire. I did almost every drug under the sun before I was 17. Half of it wasn't even partying.. I just felt like testing my limits. Take 4 hits of acid, go to school wigging out for 7 or 8 hours, and keep a straight face. And then come back to me and talk about reluctance. Steal from a nun. Start a gang! Get thrown in jail for assaulting people who are way above your league. Or.. seduce and reduce to someone to tears who's way out of your league. Get in a car, drive west, play head-to-head chicken against a random innocent, because an angel told you he was the antichrist.

Le sigh.

Like I say, some seem to get this crap out of the way early.. I guess I'm one of them. I can only think of two INFPs like this (and not to put myself too much in their company), and that is Arthur Rimbaud and Johnny Depp. Both quit the crazier behavior before they were their teens ended. And one kept on going, and that's Jim Morrison. "Wild child, full of grace, savior of the human race." Yeah, we all how that went.. Pete Doherty seems to be on the same road. My point though is that you should appreciate these INFPs who didn't any need of this. I wish I was one of them. I'm racked with guilt.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

My longest relationship was with in an INFP. My best friend is an INFP. I've known my best friend since 1st grade. My relationship, only ended from the distance being too harsh on us both.. were we closer, we'd probably still be together now.

If that didn't say enough about it.. They rock.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Your post saddens me. Because the quietness that you don't like is Fi. Which is also a part of your own self. Either way, sooner or later, you will appreciate your friends more. And it will come from within your own self-discovery and sense of Fi. Not from your demands on them. I guarantee. There's no way an ENFP can stay on the outside forever. You can run, but you can't hide!

INFPs can live wildly if they deemed it worthy of exploration. There are a lot of clueless, young INFPs and ISFPs like myself who need to get burned enough to know that we have our hand in the fire. I did almost every drug under the sun before I was 17. Half of it wasn't even partying.. I just felt like testing my limits. Take 4 hits of acid, go to school wigging out for 7 or 8 hours, and keep a straight face. And then come back to me and talk about reluctance. Steal from a nun. Start a gang! Get thrown in jail for assaulting people who are way above your league. Or.. seduce and reduce to someone to tears who's way out of your league. Get in a car, drive west, play head-to-head chicken against a random innocent, because an angel told you he was the antichrist.

Le sigh.

Like I say, some seem to get this crap out of the way early.. I guess I'm one of them. I can only think of two INFPs like this (and not to put myself too much in their company), and that is Arthur Rimbaud and Johnny Depp. Both quit the crazier behavior before they were their teens ended. And one kept on going, and that's Jim Morrison. "Wild child, full of grace, savior of the human race." Yeah, we all how that went.. Pete Doherty seems to be on the same road. My point though is that you should appreciate these INFPs who didn't any need of this. I wish I was one of them. I'm racked with guilt.
    My post was in the past tense because I've since self isolated because of depressive issues but I'm itching to get back out there, right now. Being alone is fine but becoming restless and being full of life with no where to put it makes me very irritated. I'm only able to sit at home on the couch because I had no other choice, it became second nature but it but it's not what I want, it never has been.

When I had these friends I was a painfully shy, socially awkward recluse BUT there came a time when I stopped being so self conscious and wanted to get out there and really live and they didn't want me to or want to do it themselves. It was sad, in my opinion, that they didn't want to share themselves with the world or be apart of it. Being social is fun. That was a major turning point in my life, a transformation. I came out of my shell and I wanted my friends there with me but they wanted to hole up and do boring shit at the only time in life where you can dress crazily and get free drinks.

I'm fairly certain that my best friend is an ESxP.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.