• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What do ENFPs think of INFPs?

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
Edit: Fragile. Argue this all you want, but I will never change this opinion. I'm sure INFPs can kick ass and take names, and have a lot of confidence.. But they are easy to break, by nature. SOME may defy this, and may be much more resilient than others, but.. Yeah, fragile.

I know a few INFPs - mostly male, which I think is odd.

One is incredibly sensitive, and will NOT shut up about is girlfriend, who broke up with him over a year ago. He annoys the piss out of me, and is whiny beyond belief. I told him to move on, and he told me I am mean. Ha.

I know another INFP, who is in his late 20's. Also very sensitive, but not whiny. Very artistic, and definitely has his head in the clouds. Enjoyable to be around. He's very nice. :)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Boring, and way too private (the two are probably connected).