User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I can't think of one ENFP I've know IRL that I did not like on some level, and that includes a few very "unhealthy" ones. We generally click and have a lot in common.

I actually don't relate that much to them, in the sense that I don't see myself in them. I think it's because I identify so heavily with being introverted.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    My longest relationship was with in an INFP. My best friend is an INFP. I've known my best friend since 1st grade. My relationship, only ended from the distance being too harsh on us both.. were we closer, we'd probably still be together now.

If that didn't say enough about it.. They rock.

You didn't...I'd like to hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    My post was in the past tense because I've since self isolated because of depressive issues but I'm itching to get back out there, right now. Being alone is fine but becoming restless and being full of life with no where to put it makes me very irritated. I'm only able to sit at home on the couch because I had no other choice, it became second nature but it but it's not what I want, it never has been.

When I had these friends I was a painfully shy, socially awkward recluse BUT there came a time when I stopped being so self conscious and wanted to get out there and really live and they didn't want me to or want to do it themselves. It was sad, in my opinion, that they didn't want to share themselves with the world or be apart of it. Being social is fun. That was a major turning point in my life, a transformation. I came out of my shell and I wanted my friends there with me but they wanted to hole up and do boring shit at the only time in life where you can dress crazily and get free drinks.

I'm fairly certain that my best friend is an ESxP.

I get free drinks too. I think that's an INFP male skill.. I don't know anyone else who gets treated like me ^^

Meh. I wish. No really, I just have bartender friends. I don't even like drinking anymore though. After I chilled out, I had a huge period of seclusion. Then I kind of pop my head out every once in awhile, so my friends don't think I'm a grandma or something. I feel like I partly do it for other people's sake. Like it's such a big deal to be social and go to parties. Maybe "good fun" would be nice, but I don't even know what that is. A kid's party maybe I've soaked the sponge for all it's worth though, and not once has it stimulated me as much as a book. Maybe that's kind of sad. I'm cool with that though. Sad is my middle name.

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

I believe a couple of my very good friends are INFPs, so yep, I like 'em. Still, I'm new to the whole thing and I haven't gotten too good yet at typing people, but thus far I have no reason to believe I'd dislike an INFP given what I know of their personalities. XD
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I get free drinks too. I think that's an INFP male skill.. I don't know anyone else who gets treated like me ^^

Meh. I wish. No really, I just have bartender friends. I don't even like drinking anymore though. After I chilled out, I had a huge period of seclusion. Then I kind of pop my head out every once in awhile, so my friends don't think I'm a grandma or something. I feel like I partly do it for other people's sake. Like it's such a big deal to be social and go to parties. Maybe "good fun" would be nice, but I don't even know what that is. A kid's party maybe I've soaked the sponge for all it's worth though, and not once has it stimulated me as much as a book. Maybe that's kind of sad. I'm cool with that though. Sad is my middle name.
    I've gotten free drinks, free food, movies...

Just 'cause I'm neato like that...

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

I don't even drink, it's just good manners to accept and take a fake sip. Might break the ice between me and the guy who bought it.

My friends' parties are lame because they're not old enough to know how to do it right (we're all the same age and that's lame). That also goes for other things that get better once people get older.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

I'd prefer a younger crowd, I guess..

I probably like meeting as many people as any ENFP though. Just not all at once. And I don't want a whole lot of trouble to go with it.

OK, I probably don't want to meet as many people as an ENFP...

I mean, I'm not uber-selective with people at least, especially one on one. I don't pull away or behave cold. Not all introverts are like that. Hell, I'd consider myself engaging compared to some extroverts. I have an open mind. Some extroverts are still judgemental as hell. That makes them less social than me in a way.

MBTI
    ENFP

For some reason I have the attitude of an old person ("born old" yadda, yadda, yadda). I say "damn kids" at least 3 times a day.

It really depends. I'm engaging if I feel "no threat".

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Why would you feel threatened?
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Why would you feel threatened?
    Other people's intentions, rudeness, whether we'd get along or not....that kind of stuff.