User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I feel as if my blood were primal fire. Good days.

I feel as if my blood were primal fire. Bad days.

Suffering and death are offensive and opponent to my deepest wishes.

Tapping into others is my drive. Sometimes I can't help myself. I have to fuse with them. Vital that others can pull me back from the edge when self-preservation flickers out.

Fe is a humiliating prospect. How do you cap a volcano?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENxJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Fe is a humiliating prospect. How do you cap a volcano?
    I like that line!

MBTI
    Infx

I went over to My Grandmother's house today. I helped her clean and we did a crossword puzzle.

It felt good to feel smart and useful again.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    I went over to My Grandmother's house today. I helped her clean and we did a crossword puzzle.

It felt good to feel smart and useful again.
    I wish I could have come along for that! Sounds fun!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I have a little sad NF moment now.
    It will pass soon, I hope.

MBTI
    INFJ

When I'm exhausted, like today, I look at the trees and the shapes they make against the sky. Any tree; any sky. For a moment I exist only in the trees and the sky, and my weariness is no longer relavent.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    When I'm exhausted, like today, I look at the trees and the shapes they make against the sky. Any tree; any sky. For a moment I exist only in the trees and the sky, and my weariness is no longer relavent.
    I like that.

When I'm exhausted I find comfort in thoughts like the realisation that I'm just a spark in the vastness of the universe. It's odd how that relaxes me, when the same thought would freighten other people. I also have lots of revelations and poetic musings. Daily routines tend to wear me out.

Have an NF moment
    *opens a can of Sprite, sits back and puts her feet up*

*... right after her 20-year-long journey for the Holy Grail*

Pink really is one of the best writers.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    Infx

My aunt took me ice skating today. Though I love it, I haven't been for over three or four years.

A practice in Se I suppose. For a moment I am thrust into having a new body. I have new appendages, and a new environment. I am forced to adapt if I even wish to function. Feel my feet, feel the ice, feel the weight and the balance. I picture the tiny width of the bottom of my blade in my mind and feel how each shift of pressure or pivot of angle effects my movement. Yet, it also trains my intuition as I adjust without thinking to suit each new sensation. Just keep from falling. Just remember you're in control. I can feel the intuition process kick in and take over the image of the blade. Rather, I just play with different angles and weight focuses of my feet, different forces of pushing off and different ways of positioning my body as I go around the rink. I slide smoothly, then falter, then better again, then nearly fall, then spin around in circles, then rush for the wall. I'm not even paying attention to the combinations or strategy anymore .. I just let what works and what doesn't sink into my subconscious until I slowly gain confidence and control.

I am happy..but I'll probably be sore tomorrow. X3
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFJ

I have grown a lot since I've graduated from High School. Being a feeling male in a small rural town in Texas has held my personal growth back a lot. I hid it and labeled it "weak", since that was the common belief of guys who approached things at a personal level. Who never said or did anything to intentionally hurt anyone else. I came to the Liberal Arts University that I am at now and I have bloomed and realized that I am no weaker than any other guy out there, and that my approach to life isn't any less masculine. (Not to mention masculinity isn't any kind of virtue to begin with.)

This weekend the sophomores in our Res Life staff went on small retreat to Galveston Island and stayed in a nice beach house. 11 of us total. I used to be frightened of the ocean, which struck me as ironic since NF is attributed to Water (as inferred by most Personality Tables). It just seemed like such a scary place and I always refused to swim in it. So much chaos and mystery.

This time, when I walked down to the beach shore it was much different. It was the most serene sight and sound I have ever experienced. I didn't realize before that the chaos and mystery was inside of me too. I stood and watched the waves roll in and draw out for as long as the others would let me. I would have swam out as far as I could if it wasn't Winter. Instead I settled for a seashell shaped like a swirling flower... to always remind me of who I am and how I flourished.

Last edited by wedekit; 01-27-2008 at 07:57 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social
    Likes thepumpkinpot liked this post