• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's (or any other willing type), What would your superpowers be?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
creating universes and being able to observe their history. Or not.

[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] Hadn't seen yours when i posted that aa.

Still, I win. :coffee:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd like all the powers of Paul Atreides from Dune, combined with the talents of the Aes Sedai from The Wheel of Time, please.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aed sedai dont say please.
Fail!

Pfft, I said I wanted to channel saidar as the Aes Sedai do- not become one of them--- I'd infiltrate the White Tower for training purposes only, & leave before the ceremony with the Oath Rod.. From there I'd join the Sea Folk & become a Windfinder, perhaps.

Therefore, your argument is invalid, bear. :yes:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
creating universes and being able to observe their history. Or not.

[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] Hadn't seen yours when i posted that aa.

Still, I win. :coffee:

*Shakes fist*

Nyarrgh we must fight!!

disco

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
FLIGHT! Absolutely.

Permabanned
images

Razvan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9v8
I'd love to be able to heal people, any problems they have, I'd want to be able to make it better, even if it was a physical problem or a psychical one.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
The above post reminded me of the 4 hour Dean Koontz movie "Sole Survivor" with Billy Zane. The little girl in it had awesome healing powers. A woman helps the little girl escape from a govt. lab where scientists and agents are trying to grow and develop kids to be used as weapons. The woman learns that it's been decided at the lab to kill the little girl because all she will use her powers for is to heal and she flees the lab with the little girl.

While the little girl and woman are on a plane up in the sky , the pilots flying the plane get telepathically controlled to crash the plane by a boy at the govt. lab. During the crash right at the moment of impact the little girl creates a protective sphere-like bubble around herself and the woman protecting them while everyone else on the plane dies on impact. They then flee the plane crash site. It's a really long movie, I haven't seen in about 10 years.

A super healing power would be an awesome gift to have. I've remember seeing it on satellite years back and it came on the "True Stories" channel, I kept thinking...."THIS, is based on a true story ???" :unsure:

The first few minutes of it can be seen here>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBj3VgSNCOQ

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My super powers would be a cross between astral/mental projection and time travel that can only be utilized be accessing the former power. By doing so I could spiritually travel back in time and witness events from everywhere in history without altering the future.

As interesting as that would be, I've changed my mind; I would rather have the ability to read minds/go inside people's psyche. Also, mind controlling would be sweet as well. Hell, I'd have both those powers and time travel (with the added ability of manipulating time to change the course of history and thus the world).

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ability to communicate with the supernatural more effectively.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Not so easy, not only because there are so many cool things you could do, but because every superpower can also have disadvantages and with great powers come also great responsibilities.

Mind reading could have many advantages, but it could also backfire. Some thoughs maybe better stay hidden to yourself, because they could be very hurtful.

Healing would be a good thing. With it there might come a moral conflict though; if I have the ability to heal anyone, wouldn't I be required to use that ability as much as possible? Would there be any time left to do something else? Then again it would still be better to heal some rather than none. So maybe I would take that.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd like the ability to become invisible at will. Either that or the ability to automatically transport myself to any given place at any given time.

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Being an INFJ, I think my superpowers would probably be either future sight (like a Sibyl, at risk of ending up like Cassandra) or the ability to levitate and/or jump high. For some reason...I just think they fit me.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Roflomg. That's something else.

I'd probs like to have the power to pick what power I need at any given time.

Yeah, logic THAT.

pft, thats cheating, that's like wishing for three more wishes with your one wish.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see no problem with either this or my desire to bend da rulez.

It's foul play but yeah ok, if you are not bothered with being seen in that light.....let it shine

EDIT: I'd have the power to take away others powers if they tried to bend the rules

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
EDIT: I'd have the power to take away others powers if they tried to bend the rules

What are you, some kinda J?? Damn Fi integrity.

It's a good thing I can use my power to come up with any power I need to acquire the power to nullify the power to take powers away from those who try to bend the rules!

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

images

Edit: It needed to be more dramatic.

purple tuesday

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My superpowers would be:
-shape-shifting
-invisibility
-shadow manipulation/solidification
-energy constructs

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Actually ive changed my mind...rather than gravity manipulation which could control....well nearly everything.

Im going for....the ability to create toilet paper wherever I am.

People would be like: "oh damn im in deep shit!" "But wait what's that? It's affirmitive! He will save us!!!"