• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's (or any other willing type), What would your superpowers be?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*hi fives Arc* Do you morph into a jackass, by any chance? lol

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Phasing and teleportation that could be used in conjunction.

I could be wherever I wanted at any given point, and nothing could harm me.

Devil Flamingo

Kultainen Kuningas
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a very fun thread!

Anyways, my choices come down to either one of these two (but not both):

- omni-linguism and sonic scream (I could see myself having both as language and sound are obviously related)

- plant manipulation (I would love to have the ability to manipulate all forms of plant life in any which way, both biologically and chemically)

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Technopathy
Mental Projection/Empathy
Acid Generation

:blushing:

I lold at the super obviousness- Resurrection: Immortal Man; Resurrection Man
I'll have to go back and read the names. :laugh: Endless fun.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I would be able to speak every language, every dialect. A pretty low key super power to say the least... but I think the ability to understand and be able to communicte with anyone would rule. You will see me over there chilling with Aquaman. He will talk to fish and I will talk to people, while the rest of you fly around and such. LOL!

That's called Omni-linguism.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know if that is in the list, but I would love to be able to heal people like Jesus did. And multiply food like he did. You go to Africa and multiply humanitarian aid resources by the thousands.

I once saw a film where a little boy could make plants grow by just sticking his thumbs into the ground. If I had this superpower, I would go to places affected by deforestation and make solid fruit trees grow. It would help the environment and feed people.

I would also love to control weather to make it rain in dry places.

It's in the list,
Biological manipulation(For healing)
Plant manipulation(To make trees)
Weather manipulation(To control weather
and I don't know about food.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
My super powers would be a cross between astral/mental projection and time travel that can only be utilized be accessing the former power. By doing so I could spiritually travel back in time and witness events from everywhere in history without altering the future.

And I'll use Power mimicry/absorption, so I can have that power. lol. Smart idea.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Mindbreaker.
I would get a rush from knowing that I'm responsible for truly, irreparably, driving someone clinically insane.

Not mind-reading, puppeteering or memory-altering necessarily, I don't particularily care about the psychological content being shattered - I'm content with knowing that I'm eroding all coping mechanisms, effectively traumatizing things...

As for implementation, I don't care if its a neurotoxin, a pheromone or my magical, spiritual aura... just give me a radius of effect of say.. 100 feet? I'll be happy.

Last edited:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The ability to make many copies of myself (and to absorb them again). Just think of the possibilities!

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I agree with those who like the power to heal. It would be great to be able to eliminate nausea or pain in oneself or others. I'd also like an increased ability to communicate with empathy, although reading people's minds sounds like something that could drive a person to insanity, so I might pass on that part of it. It would also feel too intrusive. Maybe just a super-accurate perceptive and communicative ability. And flying.

Illusion - Ability to alter or deceive the perceptions of another. Can be sensory, a light or sound-based effect, or an alteration of mental perceptions.
I think that's the closest, maybe mind-control could work that way too(for healing mentally). lol.

I think you want Extra-sensory perception(greater perception) & Omni-linguism(any language).

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
The ability to make many copies of myself (and to absorb them again). Just think of the possibilities!

Duplication (physical)
Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.

Duplication (temporal)
Ability to bring past and future versions of oneself back to the present.

The second's interesting but somewhat freaky.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Is "Lack of Tardiness" a superpower? 'Cause if it is, I'll take two of those.

:D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll take Empathy, Telepathy (with all living things), Shapeshifting, Conjuration, Telekinesis and Healing. :thinking:

In other words, Total Merging with or Manipulation of Energy.

I am after all an sx-dom, what did you expect? :ninja:

Last edited:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Mindbreaker.
I would get a rush from knowing that I'm responsible for truly, irreparably, driving someone clinically insane.

Roflomg. That's something else.

I'd probs like to have the power to pick what power I need at any given time.

Yeah, logic THAT.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Realityfreaknig - the ability to introduce, or remove an object from reality in a completely natural manner, including modifying any causation related to it with minimal effect on reality, thus avoiding any major chaos (buttfly wings) effects.
Istorikinesis - the mental ability to modify a person's overreaching story arc
Wuxia flying

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Gravity. Since it distorts and controls everything in our universe....even time.

ps: Although then again it could be that the mass of something in itself create the gravity....which explains how overweight people seem to get to the buffet tables faster at weddings.

Last edited: