User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 87

  1. #71
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Well, I am smiling. I guess that means "yes".
    Good enough for me.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  2. #72
    Senior Member Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Wait..is this how NFJs and NTPs flirt?
    If this is flirting their NTP social skills are worse than previously imagined, probably by choice. It's the equivalent of throwing a book or pulling pigtails.

    It's still a cowardly trait. Say what you really mean, don't hide behind "witty", snide remarks that do nothing but reveal a tragic misunderstanding of being socially aware and insecurity.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

  3. #73
    Senior Member You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Yeah, NTs suck are flirting. Lets get back on topic.
    Oh, its
    You
    ....

  4. #74
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    If this is flirting their NTP social skills are worse than previously imagined, probably by choice. It's the equivalent of throwing a book or pulling pigtails.

    It's still a cowardly trait. Say what you really mean, don't hide behind "witty", snide remarks that do nothing but reveal a tragic misunderstanding of being socially aware and insecurity.
    Stop flirting with me! I'm taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  5. #75
    Senior Member You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    For whatever reason, I love it when girls dare try to roundabout, cowardly insult me to my face. It gets me off...I can't explain it. They have this way about it that is so devilish, snide, that I just want to nail them and show them who is boss....blah
    Oh, its
    You
    ....

  6. #76
    Senior Member Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    For whatever reason, I love it when girls dare try to roundabout, cowardly insult me to my face. It gets me off...I can't explain it. They have this way about it that is so devilish, snide, that I just want to nail them and show them who is boss....blah
    Typical male. :P
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

  7. #77
    Senior Member You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    You have your way of putting the NTs in their place...I have mine.
    Oh, its
    You
    ....

  8. #78
    Senior Member Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    You have your way of putting the NTs in their place...I have mine.
    But it's a pretty typical patriarchal/male dominated idea. ..putting women in their place with your sex organ. Chimps are prone to it, too. Bonobos are not and the difference between their societies is amazing.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

  9. #79
    Senior Member You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Sometime a ladys place is on top.
    Oh, its
    You
    ....

  10. #80
    Senior Member Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Sometime a ladys place is on top.
    I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say in terms of sociology.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] enfj and reading people
    By chado in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 07:13 PM
  2. [NF] infj's and enfjs how good at reading people are you?
    By chado in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 08:18 PM
  3. [NT] NT's and Reading People
    By Paris34 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 05:01 PM
  4. [ESTP] ESTPs and reading people
    By foolish heart in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:27 PM
  5. [SJ] SJ's and Reading People
    By SubjectA in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO