User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Usually its a simple matter of shocking them or catching them off guard, which essentially challenges their perception of reality even if only minor, then slipping in the "safe" suggestion that brings things back under control for them. If someone is really clever they will make sure the suggestion they plant is beneficial to them as well.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I always sided with the bad guy, I liked the Hulkster better when he was a bad guy. But that was an awesome match.
    Good guys for me. Although my favorite wrestler is Brett Hart.. the good guy who never wanted to be a bad guy.

I've been suggestive before as well (among other things which I'm too embarassed to admit). I'm not sure where that comes from either.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    lol, INTP.
    Can't read a blank slate.
    What, you can't read a blank slate? I'm not surprised. Not much in this thread points to reading acumen on your part.
    Did you come to the blank slate assessment based on anything besides your bruised, very thin skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    I just can't help but rag on the type who does the most cowardly personal attacks most often. Most INTPs offend my Fi with that little trait.
    I must ask if you understand the concept of a personal attack. I ask only rhetorically, of course, because you have demonstrated a sort of lazy, reactionary deployment of the term. Let's get you some help with that:
    " A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims."

For example, instead of addressing the claim that certain people are more confident than their accuracy in assessing other people would warrant, the personal attacker seizes on a feature of the person making the claim in a feeble, all-too-obvious attempt at attacking the person who made the claim, rather than addressing the claim itself.
    This, Vamp (lol!), is a personal attack. And I agree that it is most cowardly.

If anything was offended, it's your struggling self-esteem, though lord knows why a rather uncontroversial remark from a blank slate that had no bearing on your specific person should send you into such a tizzy.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Good guys for me. Although my favorite wrestler is Brett Hart.. the good guy who never wanted to be a bad guy.

I've been suggestive before as well (among other things which I'm too embarassed to admit). I'm not sure where that comes from either.
    I liked the Undertaker, Kane, and Golddust oddly enough hahah

I dunno, traditional hero types and good guys are too boring for me, even in comic books I didn't like superman or batman, I liked people like Ghost Rider or the Punisher, dark anti-heroes who were flawed. Something about the duality of their nature but still serving a higher purpose really did it for me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    What, you can't read a blank slate? I'm not surprised.

If you were NF you'd be able to intuit what was about to be written, stooopid!

My most natural talent is figuring out peoples motives. It's something I have been able to do since I was a kid. In 3rd grade I knew exactly who stole my macho man randy savage doll, I even convinced him to give it back. I love mind fucking.
    This thread sure does deliver the lols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post

If you were NF you'd be able to intuit what was about to be written, stooopid!

This thread sure does deliver the lols.
    Wouldnt expect you to understand.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Wouldnt expect you to understand.
    True. I'm just one of those inferior types you get to entertain with your magical powers.

Curiously, I'm ok with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    What, you can't read a blank slate? I'm not surprised. Not much in this thread points to reading acumen on your part.
    Did you come to the blank slate assessment based on anything besides your bruised, very thin skin?

I must ask if you understand the concept of a personal attack. I ask only rhetorically, of course, because you have demonstrated a sort of lazy, reactionary deployment of the term. Let's get you some help with that:
    " A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims."

For example, instead of addressing the claim that certain people are more confident than their accuracy in assessing other people would warrant, the personal attacker seizes on a feature of the person making the claim in a feeble, all-too-obvious attempt at attacking the person who made the claim, rather than addressing the claim itself.
    This, Vamp (lol!), is a personal attack. And I agree that it is most cowardly.

If anything was offended, it's your struggling self-esteem, though lord knows why a rather uncontroversial remark from a blank slate that had no bearing on your specific person should send you into such a tizzy.
    Intentionally baiting people with flip backhanded comments, calling them "sensitive" when they respond to said baiting with the same kind of flip must be an INTP thing? Now there's two doing it. NT sure love trying to get a rise out of NFs.
    I correctly predicted your response twice, now. Even the subtext behind it.

edit: not to mention loading your lame bait with even more personal attacks.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ENFP

I liked the Undertaker, Kane, and Golddust oddly enough hahah

I dunno, traditional hero types and good guys are too boring for me, even in comic books I didn't like superman or batman, I liked people like Ghost Rider or the Punisher, dark anti-heroes who were flawed. Something about the duality of their nature but still serving a higher purpose really did it for me.
    I'm way, way off the deep end when it comes to wrestling so I always side with who's smartest or whoever is the sickest (Mayumi Ozaki, Akira Hokuto). Jesse Ventura, Kevin Sullivan, Roddy Piper guys like that. And Mick Foley (whom I seriously suspect is very, very ENFP- I even made a thread about it, too bad no one knew who he was to comment) no matter what he's doing.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    True. I'm just one of those inferior types you get to entertain with your magical powers.

Curiously, I'm ok with that.
    No, but true to your type, you are better with puzzles then people... I on the other hand am merely ok with puzzles and excellent with people.

Nothing to do with magic, Ni in the dominant form is just a hat trick thats difficult to explain, nothing mystical about it.

Anything you say about inferiority is something you brought up, in essence a projection of your own insecurity. If you are merely replying to my statement that said person way back in 3rd grade had a weak mind, well, he later turned out to be a drug addict. Wasnt hard to see that coming, he was stealing in 3rd grade.