User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am so acute .. I can pick up a change in a person over IM Chat..

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by INA;
    Even more common is an outsized confidence that they've read people correctly.
    I knew you felt that way.

He has a point though.. Maybe an unnecessary one, but one's ability to intuitively draw a conclusion on social patterns is.. only as good as one's research/experience. A young NF could withdraw from people thinking he/she read something to be cautious about, when it might be that they're just not used to the new situation, and drew a conclusion from limited experiences.

At least, this is how Ne would work. Everything I've read speaks of it in terms of tying random patterns together and coming up with a possibility from that. Not psychic behavior. I mean.. we're still dealing with psychology anyways. I don't think it was meant to take into account other phenomena (even though they may be real too.. sometimes I get impressions that are almost strictly in the realm of "feeling" somehow.. not so much perception. I don't know what to say about any of that, although it's helped me at times, for sure).

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    Hmm... that's quite strange, IMO. How would you personally define "cowardly"? I ask because from what I've seen, you'll rarely find INTP's who would hold back when they really mean to attack someone.
    Passive aggressive swipes at others, sideways angles, backhanded compliments, backbiting etc.,. Sarcasm. As was said earlier.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    INFJ

My most natural talent is figuring out peoples motives. It's something I have been able to do since I was a kid. In 3rd grade I knew exactly who stole my macho man randy savage doll, I even convinced him to give it back. I love mind fucking.
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    My most natural talent is figuring out peoples motives. It's something I have been able to do since I was a kid. In 3rd grade I knew exactly who stole my macho man randy savage doll, I even convinced him to give it back. I love mind fucking.
    If someone had stolen my Macho Man doll I'd have elbow dropped them from the top rope OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

I never had a macho man doll, but I did shed tears when Hulk Hogan bodyslammed Andre. So I'm just gonna bond with you on that.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    If someone had stolen my Macho Man doll I'd have elbow dropped them from the top rope OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
    I am not sure what cognitive function it is that makes me good at that kind of shit, but the elbow slam was the last resort, most effective as well, but then I would have had to deal with all those pesky ramification like going to the principals office etc and ruin my scholastic career from then forward, oh the thoughts of a 3rd grader.

His mind was weak though and I was able to plant suggestions to get what I wanted. :P

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I never had a macho man doll, but I did shed tears when Hulk Hogan bodyslammed Andre. So I'm just gonna bond with you on that.
    I always sided with the bad guy, I liked the Hulkster better when he was a bad guy. But that was an awesome match.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I am not sure what cognitive function it is that makes me good at that kind of shit, but the elbow slam was the last resort, most effective as well, but then I would have had to deal with all those pesky ramification like going to the principals office etc and ruin my scholastic career from then forward, oh the thoughts of a 3rd grader.

His mind was weak though and I was able to plant suggestions to get what I wanted. :P
    Exactly. I don't think most people realize how susceptible to suggestion we are.