User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm an ENFP, but I definitely don't feel bubbly, cutesy, and gigglish. With this aspect of the personality, I can't relate. (However, I think I might currently be depressed, so this could be the reason.) But I would describe myself as enthusiastic, encouraging, personable, and empathetic. (Unless people have demanded more than what I give and just sucked it out of me, then I'm just pissy. But then I get all empathetic with them somehow and feel guilty for being pissy. Therefore, I look moody.) Also...not a huge fan of kittens and rainbows. Well maybe rainbows. Maybe I will retype myself.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    6,864,500,000 homo sapien sapiens?
    I took it to mean H. Erectus and H. heildebergensis.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT 6,864,500,000 PEOPLE FIT IN 16 CATEGORIES EXACTLY?

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOUR HUGE FONT GETS THE POINT ACROSS BETTER?

No. I fucking don't. I said I don't like the stereotype. Pretty sure it was one of the first sentences.

MBTI
    GONE

Hee hee hee this thread is so ENFP.

I don't like ditzy stereotypes either but the only other type I could be is XNTP and I'm definitely not those. Some of the good, bad, and ugly of ENFP:

Good: Ani Difranco, Clementine from 'Eternal Sunshine', Anne of Green Gables...maybe
    Bobby Hill on a good day from 'King of the Hill', Will Smith, the chick from 'Burn
    Notice'
    Bad: Michael Scott from 'The Office', Bobby Hill on any other day from 'King of the Hill',
    Will Smith

ENFPs don't have to be caricatures or goofy. Of course, in pop entertainment mostly you get archetypes and extremes. IRL people who know ENFPs know what's up...even if they're haters! :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I like how Will Smith is in both lists.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOUR HUGE FONT GETS THE POINT ACROSS BETTER?

No. I fucking don't. I said I don't like the stereotype. Pretty sure it was one of the first sentences.
    YES, LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE

i luv robert pattinson
    I FUCKING LOVE ROBERT PATTINSON, AND WHOEVER DOESN'T DESERVES TO DIE!

See the difference?
    Go bak 2 skool nib
    altough robert pattinson is kinda ugly o_o sorry for ruining super punch effect.

@Gangster wannabe white bread: Even Hello Kitty wouldn't be scared by you bro

What are you jokers doing?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

omg omg omg there's so much i wanna say...:workout:

FUCK STEREOTYPES! ENFPs are least likely of the types to fit into a stereotype. That's where this huge ordeal comes in! Trust me...I've thought about this kind of stuff a lottttt

After I really got into MBTI, I was surprised with how I could be so different from others of the same type. A lot of ENFPs were actually a little...well, annoying. Stupid bubbly barlie-esque. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of mistyped ENFPs.

The older I become, the more my Te comes out. You get this edge that comes out over time as a result of some inner growing intensity. Mine was Fi triggered. I like the idea of being strong and brave and bold...so that is what I've developed into.

Ditch stereotypes. I don't know any ENFPs that fit into them. And like that one dude said a few pages back...almost 7 Billion People aren't going to fit into 16 types perfectly. . You catching on?

And If I may give you some advice?

If it becomes such a problem to you that you start to feel crazy over the whole thing, then suspend MBTI. Put it on a shelf and force yourself not to use it or apply it to yourself to give yourself some down time. A lot of people overapply Typology...it'll mess with you!

So get some level footing, quit worrying about your type (because it ultimately doesn't matter and you shouldn't give a F), take some time to understand yourself, and stop pretending that you're even ABOUT to fit into one of the 16 types perfectly...ok?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAngel180 View Post
    I'm an ENFP, but I definitely don't feel bubbly, cutesy, and gigglish.
    That's because being bubbly has nothing to do with ENFPs.

There is a popular typology site or book (I forget which one--maybe it's from Please Understand Me) that says something like "when ENFPs talk, they're like a fountain bubbling over, their mouths trying to keep up with with the rapid thoughts and ideas, etc."

Somewhere along the line, people interpreted this as ENFPs being bubbly, when that's not what it meant at all.

And some typology sites list Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid as an ENFP, which, in my opinion, confuses the issue even more.

Then there is the "silly switch" concept, being extremely goofy at times, which I think is true of ENFPs, but all this stuff together gets all twisted into the false idea that ENFPs are generally bubbly, cutesy, and giggly.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    That's because being bubbly has nothing to do with ENFPs.

There is a popular typology site or book (I forget which one--maybe it's from Please Understand Me) that says something like "when ENFPs talk, they're like a fountain bubbling over, their mouths trying to keep up with with the rapid thoughts and ideas, etc."

Somewhere along the line, people interpreted this as ENFPs being bubbly, when that's not what it meant at all.

And some typology sites list Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid as an ENFP, which, in my opinion, confuses the issue even more.

Then there is the "silly switch" concept, being extremely goofy at times, which I think is true of ENFPs, but all this stuff together gets all twisted into the false idea that ENFPs are generally bubbly, cutesy, and giggly.
    Yes.

You can't forget all those imposters and wannabes...
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?