User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

F doesn't mean illogical... you can be a F and be very logical o_o thats like saying if you're P you can't like brocoli D:

(Mini rant done)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Socionics
    ENFP

I've also spent my life wishing I was an ENTP instead.

I used to be a mathematician (I mentioned that elsewhere but can't remember where oo;;.) While math was a painful fit for me, I was able to put on a T hat for quite some time. It's a way of ordering things out. I found that I had such a love for math was because I "emoted" through logic. But I found myself depressed because I had no motivation to continue in a subject that required such relentless discipline and structure.

Incidentally, I find a 2 ENTP very interesting.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    Oh yikes. Just took this test.

If you had not taken the test before, and do not relate to the stereotype, what exactly made you think you were an ENFP? Surely you meant you 'dislike being perceived as an ENFP' as what you have said followed by the test show that you are not an ENFP at all.
    If there is anyone who is in the sun would you help me to understand? 'Cause I've been caught in between, all you wish for and all you mean. Oh now maybe you're not even sure, what it's for anymore than me...

-Joseph Arthur, In The Sun

If I find my way, how much will I find?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    F doesn't mean illogical... you can be a F and be very logical o_o thats like saying if you're P you can't like broccoli D:

(Mini rant done)
    this; the way i experience it, feeling is simply a different kind of "logic", if you wanna call it that, but the logic is more tied to values than it is to being impersonal or objective. Logical analysis and hard facts can feed into the feeling process where the judgment is processed and made via values, but judgment is not necessarily made based on the logic itself if that makes sense.

In Roger R. Pearman's and Sarah Albritton's book I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You, they described this distinction rather well, I thought. There was a company in a business meeting analyzing an event they had just completed when they realized that a particular speaker who participated in the event had been paid too much. It didn't break the company, but the speaker had been overpaid by quite a bit. To the president, the solution was clear: ask for the difference back.

However the president was aware that he was the only one with a T preference in the room so he opened up the topic for discussion and was surprised to see that everyone else with an F preference also thought the solution was clear: eat the cost. It was their own personal mistake, it didn't break the bank, and the speaker in question was a loyal supporter of the company as well as the only one who had been overpaid. They perceived that it was rather unfair and unwise to ask for that money back because of the possibility that it could tarnish their reputation with a big supporter and lose his support in future business arrangements.

There's still reasonable analysis going on in this situation, it's just not what we might consider "cold, hard" logic; i hate the stereotype that i'm illogical because i have a feeling preference, but it doesn't mean that i'm not a Feeler, it means that i'm an individual who doesn't fit the stereotype for whatever reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I know how you feel. ENFPs are also supposed to love flirting, like everyone, be Barbielike, bubbly, etcetera. I'm not like that at all. And I score ENTP, ESTP and INTP a lot lately too, rarely ENFP.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I love being an ENFP because life is awesome and I don't care what anyone thinks ENFP should mean I am just me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I also love run on sentences.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

BTW... I think there are a lot of the stereotypes that I don't fit very well either but I am pretty sure I am ENFP and I'm also pretty sure that I don't care about the stereotypes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    I love being an ENFP because life is awesome and I don't care what anyone thinks ENFP should mean I am just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    I also love run on sentences.
    +1
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I also Lady X.