• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Ask an ENFP

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
This is our Hotline. Call in. We'll give you answers.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They wouldn't want it any other way ;)

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Uhh, yes, hi. I was, ehhh, wondering if you could provide me with some advice on the topic of, ehhh, how to be more - ehhh, how shall we say it, ehhh, "footloose and fancy free". In general. In life. I know one of you in real life who, ehhh, doesn't work a "real job". She just stays with a relative for 6 months, sleeps on the couch and does odd jobs around the house (babysitting, cleaning, cooking, etc.), then when she gets into an argument there, she'll go stay with a friend for 8 months and do similar things. She hops from place to place, even city to city sometimes, and there's no telling what she might be doing if you call her on a given day. Would this kind of lifestyle be stressful to most of you or is this better than the alternative 9-to-5 drudgery?

Ehhh, thank you. Thank you very much.

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't like the idea of babysitting, cleaning etc. But I the idea of going from place to place, city to city is very appealing to me. In fact my husband and I have decided we don't particularly like "roots" and we are forming a plan to get more experiences and living back into our life.

KDude

What's the difference between a quieter high Fi ENFP and an INFP?

I'm confused on how some ENFPs are just as withdrawn as introverts.. do they still feel ENFP, in some stereotypical way, even when they're like that? And how so?

edit: Slimmed down my post.. Need to keep to the point.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'm confused on how some ENFPs are just as withdrawn as introverts.. do they still feel ENFP, in some stereotypical way, even when they're like that? And how so?

I'm not entirely sure on this but to hazard a guess i'd say that enfp's are more emotionally extroverted as opposed to just full blown extroverted. The infp's i come across tend to be more introverted with emotion (although of course they still feel :smile:). I can be very extroverted socially but i can also take a back step and i prefer for others have the limelight, esp when i find someone interesting to have a 1-2-1 conversation with.
I guess it boils down to who you are individually though. I know an INFP that was quite boderline and believed herself to be ENFP for a while.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I believe the difference is in the fact that Ne still bails them out of trouble. At least..that's how I decided to go for ENFP instead of INFP. When asked how I get myself out of a tough spot, I won't use what I believe is right as an INFP would to stay the course or re-assess the situation, I check out my options and have Ne pull a rabbit out of a hat so to speak. I also love others through Fi. I use Fi to connect to others, to reach out to them, whereas INFPs would use Ne for that.

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What is your most secret secret? :D
And when do you use Te? I must suck at being ENFP because I don't think I use it.

KDude

What is your most secret secret? :D
And when do you use Te? I must suck at being ENFP because I don't think I use it.

How do you react to Te then? *I'll ask this to all ENFPs*

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Whats your credit card number? :)
and all the info you need to use it o_O

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Ti?

Te?

huh what are these??

seriously how do I know if I use this or not... oooo look lunch! :happy:

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ESTPs are the most likely type to scam people for their credit card numbers. :rolleyes: :D

Oh! =O
But I would never scam it! Pff! Tss! Humpf!
I just wanna check if its real... and get a few stuff with it on eBay to make sure sure sure its real... thats all :3
Not scam!