Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    hey ENFPs, how do I distinguish you from ENTPs?
    ENTP's would often give you shorter sharper responses whereas ENFP's can go off in all directions. Plus ENTP's can be evil , ENFP's are natural optomists and are much more tra la la.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    ENTP's would often give you shorter sharper responses whereas ENFP's can go off in all directions. Plus ENTP's can be evil , ENFP's are natural optomists and are much more tra la la.
    Simply put: ENTP = evil, ENFP = tra la la

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Percievers in general will go off in all directions, particularly Pe doms. Plus ENFPs can often do much evil! MUCH!! - and really mean it. ENTPs are sometimes assholes, and play evil jokes, but are very optimistic and positive, and even tra la lah in my case, just like ENFPs.

... But this is coming from an ENTP
    5 3 9

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    hey ENFPs, how do I distinguish you from ENTPs?

ENTPs tend to be razor-sharp and quick-witted, on top of their crazy loony thing, while being icy cold (Ti). They warm up when they get righteous about defending the pack, and being caring towards the pack (Fe)

ENFPs are crazy loony in a warm and bubbly way, or sharp and snide when in their cynical mood. Look for the bubbles...or the dark, cynical or righteous drama (Fi). They tend to be cold in their decisive 'I'm out of patience, let's get stuff done already!' mood(Te).

That'll be your clue...

So:

You're not making sense on x as logically x would be y! (Ti-scalpel)
    How does society view this value and how does it benefit the group? (Fe, ENTP-style, trying to logically deduct social values)
    Or: Stop acting like a retard, you're damaging the wellbeing of the group! (Fe, ENTP-style, in defender-mode)

vs

Cut the crap and do something already! (crude Te-hammer)
    Cheer up already, look around, life's a journey to be enjoyed! (Fi, ENFP-style, bubbly version)
    Yeah, like that's going to work in this nightmare of a reality we're forced to live in,pff (Fi, cynical version)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP

About Ne doms.
    An ENTP's Ne needs "triggering". An ENFP's Ne needs "inspiration". That's the difference

ENFPs, what's the sort of interaction your extravert side craves?
    We (your T cousins) don't like socializing and talking about kids or other little family stories. We tend to forget all those things. We like teaching, debating, in short, all interactions where theories can be discussed. I can imagine, with your Fe being even more to the back, that those official socializing events would bore you to death... Or do you find always something crazy and fun to talk about or to do?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    About Ne doms.
    An ENTP's Ne needs "triggering". An ENFP's Ne needs "inspiration". That's the difference

We (your T cousins) don't like socializing and talking about kids or other little family stories. We tend to forget all those things. We like teaching, debating, in short, all interactions where theories can be discussed. I can imagine, with your Fe being even more to the back, that those official socializing events would bore you to death... Or do you find always something crazy and fun to talk about or to do?

My eyes roll back in my head every time I'm to make small talk. I try to use it as a bridge though to get to the good stuff. The good stuff being...who's the person in front of me
    I like sharing views on the world, seeing how they experience the world, why they believe the things they do, what values they hold and how they came to distill those values and live by them, what affected them in life enough to change their personality, connecting the dots between specific behaviors they show and the childhood they had. I enjoy hearing about the intense emotions they went through, as they tell me the story of something that touched them greately, be it a great love that they lost or are still together with, grieving over a past-on relative, experiencing joy when they finally made that promotion, working hard at the thing they're most passionate about. I love hearing about the way it transformed them as a person, how they learned from that, the wisdom they gained from that experience
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

About Ne doms.

yeah i think my small talk limit is somewhere around 10 min...even if i care about you i rarely care about how much you paid for gas or or any other sort of random daily fact....but you had an interesting dream and you wonder if it's because your subconscious was trying to work out some emotional issues...oooh interesting...let's explore that...let's get really deep into it and talk about the source of those issues...where did that fear come from....

stuff like that...i like to explore thoughts...ideas...emotions...i like to use my ne to tie it all together i guess and make sense of it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    Simply put: ENTP = evil, ENFP = tra la la
    like this guy?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY"]...[/YOUTUBE]
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTP

Are NFs (and specifically ENFPs) spiritual people? Do they see deeper meanings behind everything?
    I guess ENTPs see deeper structures, not meanings...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Are NFs (and specifically ENFPs) spiritual people? Do they see deeper meanings behind everything?
    I guess ENTPs see deeper structures, not meanings...
    I don't know about spirituality but I tend to see deeper meanings behind everything. I always look for another meaning behind what is, what is said, what is written. I need a deeper meaning, to connect everything, to see the big picture, to know that there is more to this life than what we sense with our ways to sense things and what we aknowledge currently. Because (almost) everything is possible even if we don't know yet everything.