User Tag List

First 283637383940 Last

Thread: Ask an ENFP

@nfps

If a powerful alien force conquers Earth and threatens to kill 100 million people every hour till you clean the huge mess in your room how many people would die?

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    @nfps

If a powerful alien force conquers Earth and threatens to kill 100 million people every hour till you clean the huge mess in your room how many people would die?
    None.

With incentive like that, I would actually clean. Though even with maximum efficiency, it would take more than one hour to clean it. Probably more than two.
    Likes Starry liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

OP is an ENTP now.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes Starry liked this post

@nfps

between 600 - 700 million only.

^^I just realized I have no biz answering that. That was a mistake on my part. I merely came here looking for Lady X posts to like (and holy fuck I just realized I can't really like stuff...ooo this is not good because I was doing this as a late birthday gift).

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    between 600 - 700 million only.

^^I just realized I have no biz answering that. That was a mistake on my part. I merely came here looking for Lady X posts to like (and holy fuck I just realized I can't really like stuff...ooo this is not good because I was doing this as a late birthday gift).
    Why no bizz?

It's your mbti type.

Why no bizz?

It's your mbti type.

It was riva. I have become quite convinced I must not be ENFP. I am far too unappealing/unattractive <-which is apparently a requirement/essential trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    It was riva. I have become quite convinced I must not be ENFP. I am far too unappealing/unattractive <-which is apparently a requirement/essential trait.
    You know non of this is true.

Enfps are likeable but way too no-shits-given to be loveable. I dont know whether no-shits-given is the best term.

But you get what I am saying.

Friendly, carefree, non-judgemental etc which is why they are likeable.

You know non of this is true.

Enfps are likeable but way too no-shits-given to be loveable. I dont know whether no-shits-given is the best term.

But you get what I am saying.

Friendly, carefree, non-judgemental etc which is why they are likeable.

haha you just made my day riva. you have always been such a good friend to me.

okay...ask me a question...

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ

ENFP women.

Let us entertain the next scenario:
    We're married, and you're feeling sick for few days. I put to halt my plans and take care of you.
    Amidst this chain of events I receive a call. Our 16 years old daughter tripped and harmed her head. Apparently she took that adorable clumsy demeanor from her mother.
    I make sure you don't need anything, and I leave after uttering the words "Darling, I will be back.", and before you start asking them, I say "Shhh. You take care of yourself while I'm away", while I kiss you on your forehead, avoiding the rain of questions a tenderhearted ENFP would ask even when she's bedridden. **sigh**

I then go fetch our daughter, take her to the hospital, do the necessary thorough protocole to make sure she's fine, and take her back home.

When we arrive, I instruct our daughter to wear a sleep cap to hide her bandages, and camouflage the whole thing in her sleeping attire.
    I come to see you, take your hand, and ask you "Have you been a good girl while I'm gone?", triggering your ENFP senses. "Yes, my love... hum, is our daughter back?". Naturally, you knew someone else came home from the footsteps, or perhaps, you're hiding cameras at home, I don't know. Damn, now I need to know if you're hiding cameras or not. Anyway.

I call forth our daughter, and you get suspicious. "My daughter....Since when do you sleep in PJs?", you say in a funny voice.

Fuck it.

Our daughter must know about the benefits of sleeping naked, or, she simply does strip tease in front of camera, and if her mom comes in, her being naked is very convenient.
    Wait, strip tease involves clothes. She must merely know about the benefits of sleeping naked. I should have more faith in our daughter's moral compass.
    Or, or maybe our daughter sleeps in a different kind of attire. Maybe her mom is testing us. Maybe you are testing us. Nonetheless, our daughter remains focused and replies "Daddy bought them for me", I did, "and he wants me to put them on because he likes it that way."
    Okay, her reply sounded like I have a kink for this thing, but let's see what you reply "Ahhh, good girl".
    We dodged a bullet.

Or did we?

I don't know how the hell you did that stunt, but you just out of nowhere unpredictably jumped on our daughter and took off that cap. You can now see all of her bandages, and comes then the serious question:

How would you react regarding everything that happened and how are you going to perceive the motive behind this series of actions?
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

@Sacrophagus

I will return to what appears to be a very compelling question but just needed to say that I appreciated so very much what you said in that ENTJ-INTJ thread.

It wouldn't have been my place to comment there...and so I tried to make a joke via rep in an effort to convey the same message...immediately realizing how misguided that was. I think I was so moved by what you said I lost track of the fact you don't know me and haven't learned how to read between my lines...

To know that there are gentlemen that appreciate women who come down from their high horse to help comforts me more than I can say.