User Tag List

First 243233343536 Last

Results 331 to 340 of 432

Thread: Ask an ENFP

  1. #331
    Senior Member oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    3
    Thank you all for helping me understand better, I wrote the best song of my life tonight. You can guess what it's called
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

  2. #332
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Thank you all for helping me understand better, I wrote the best song of my life tonight. You can guess what it's called
    I'm glad for you oneandonly although once you expanded on your story... anything "helpful" I had in mind to say to you fell apart.

    I thought about this situation a little more though and my gut tells me he shut everything down prematurely for fear his issues would ultimately cause you harm/exploit you in some way.

    I still want to be named on the album though...
    Likes oneandonly, cm81 liked this post

  3. #333
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Can you count on an ENFP to be committed??
    Course - but it also depends on who they enter the relationship with and how much they like you

  4. #334
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    What is the most common misconception people have about ENFPs, and what's something people should really know about them?

  5. #335
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    What is the most common misconception people have about ENFPs, and what's something people should really know about them?
    We're not nearly as fuzzy as people think we are. When it comes to matters of values we hard-line. And we aren't as compliant and aimless as people think we are. As most people do, we have ways of directing our lives and effecting our environment. Our end goals just happen to usually be possibility, which only seems pointless. Our methods involve positioning people and externals and riding them 'out',
    Likes Hitoshi-San liked this post

  6. #336
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    We're not nearly as fuzzy as people think we are. When it comes to matters of values we hard-line. And we aren't as compliant and aimless as people think we are. As most people do, we have ways of directing our lives and effecting our environment. Our end goals just happen to usually be possibility, which only seems pointless. Our methods involve positioning people and externals and riding them 'out',
    I was having trouble thinking of a response to this question and I think you did a great job.

    Maybe your fresh enlightenment is showing.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  7. #337
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Is it a trait of ENFPs to get moody at someone's change of mind at the last minute (even when you change your mind for the millionth's time)?
    Likes chubber liked this post

  8. #338
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skippythecat View Post
    Is it a trait of ENFPs to get moody at someone's change of mind at the last minute (even when you change your mind for the millionth's time)?
    Well, yeah. It may be very ENFP to change your mind, but I think it's very anytype to be upset at changing something you were looking forward to. It's a pretty standard form of hypocrite.
    Likes chubber liked this post

  9. #339
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    I've never seem an enfp (or infp) take part in a political thread. Are you folks unaware or dont care?

    Perhaps it's the live and let live thingy.
    .

  10. #340
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Wait che guevera is an enfp (or enfj).

    So an nfp wouldnt get interested in politics unless they feel there should ne a complete rebellion i guess.
    .

Similar Threads

  1. Ask an ENFP anything
    By Lunar Light in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2015, 08:00 AM
  2. [ENFP] Ask an ENFP
    By Raspberry_rain in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-20-2015, 12:50 PM
  3. Ask an ENFP.
    By Kensei in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 06:20 PM
  4. [ENFP] Ask an ENFP.. For real!
    By HotpinkHeatwave in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:02 PM
  5. Ask an ENFP, get a flirty answer
    By Amargith in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO