User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 432

Thread: Ask an ENFP

  1. #131
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    No for sure not. It's just done differently. Whatever it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Nope, just different in our wittiness. It's like chocolate and vanilla ice cream. It's both ice cream but it aint comparable.
    +1
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  2. #132
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    How do ENFPs feel about INTJs romantically.
    Are you naturally drawn to INTJ or would you rather prefer the ISTJ?

  3. #133
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Come on, there should be at least one taker. Come now, I know you are hiding.

  4. #134
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Come on, there should be at least one taker. Come now, I know you are hiding.
    I share my bed with one and have been accused of 'collecting them into a harem'

    Answer enough?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #135
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I share my bed with one and have been accused of 'collecting them into a harem'

    Answer enough?
    I wonder what your air mileage is. Since it would have taken quite a while to collect a few into your harem. What does your INTJ score on sensing?

  6. #136
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I wonder what your air mileage is. Since it would have taken quite a while to collect a few into your harem. What does your INTJ score on sensing?
    Lets just say its a magnet-thing. Sniffing them out -or being sniffed i might add- really is something i just happen to do without realizing it. I only got to test drive one though. He was very much 'mission complete: target acquired. Next OP.' about it

    Mine actually scored IxTX when he took the test but his preference is clearly intj. Since im fond of ISTPs as well, i cannot say i mind his test results
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #137
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Lets just say its a magnet-thing. Sniffing them out -or being sniffed i might add- really is something i just happen to do without realizing it. I only got to test drive one though. He was very much 'mission complete: target acquired. Next OP.' about it

    Mine actually scored IxTX when he took the test but his preference is clearly intj. Since im fond of ISTPs as well, i cannot say i mind his test results
    Figures, since I can't find anything, even when it is standing right in front of me. You happened to mention that you use him to find things for you. But do you think ENFPs hover around INTJs?

  8. #138
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Figures, since I can't find anything, even when it is standing right in front of me. You happened to mention that you use him to find things for you. But do you think ENFPs hover around INTJs?
    I wouldnt call it hovering, its more that they make chuckle with their behavior which brings oht the brat/smart ass in me. Cant help it. I dont follow them around, i just stumble upon them and keep them on my radar when i do.

    As for me and him...i tried to include him in a social group, seeing he was being left out. He was an ass about it. I told him he was a rude jackass in so many words which somehow caused him to persist in contacting me everytime we were in that social group. Ill be honedt - Idve walked away from him without a care, had he not. It became a mind game to subly probe each other which turned into friendship and eventually more. Ne-Ni shadow games are highly entertAining and adictive, ive found.


    I take it you want one?
    You might want to check out the trainwrecks of threads on intjs and enfps in the archives
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #139
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I wouldnt call it hovering, its more that they make chuckle with their behavior which brings oht the brat/smart ass in me. Cant help it. I dont follow them around, i just stumble upon them and keep them on my radar when i do.

    As for me and him...i tried to include him in a social group, seeing he was being left out. He was an ass about it. I told him he was a rude jackass in so many words which somehow caused him to persist in contacting me everytime we were in that social group. Ill be honedt - Idve walked away from him without a care, had he not. It became a mind game to subly probe each other which turned into friendship and eventually more. Ne-Ni shadow games are highly entertAining and adictive, ive found.
    My current understanding of it is that ENFPs like to discuss big ideas, because it mostly happens inside their head and the INTJ entertains this or doesn't find it that odd to think of things objectively and far into the future more or less. How come you are so smart-ass, I don't see it often on this site with the other ENFPs.

  10. #140
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    My current understanding of it is that ENFPs like to discuss big ideas, because it mostly happens inside their head and the INTJ entertains this or doesn't find it that odd to think of things objectively and far into the future more or less. How come you are so smart-ass, I don't see it often on this site with the other ENFPs.
    Then you havent prodded enough of them yet. For me its a Pavlovian response by now: see an intj, prod it, smart ass it; obtain goey centre or at least a confused stern look

    The big idea thing is true. I believe @uumlau at some point described it as the Enfp will come up with a crazy idea and spin off associations, the intj takes those bits and pieces and uses Ni to trim it down, waeve it in a tight little succinct package which the enfp then takes and spins off more ideas from and so in. Its quite fun

    You might also want to look at the edits i made to my previous post.

Similar Threads

  1. Ask an ENFP anything
    By Lunar Light in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2015, 08:00 AM
  2. [ENFP] Ask an ENFP
    By Raspberry_rain in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-20-2015, 12:50 PM
  3. Ask an ENFP.
    By Kensei in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 06:20 PM
  4. [ENFP] Ask an ENFP.. For real!
    By HotpinkHeatwave in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:02 PM
  5. Ask an ENFP, get a flirty answer
    By Amargith in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO