Just still trieing to understand the meaning behind DJ48
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Just still trieing to understand the meaning behind DJ48
    Hahaha, there isn't really a meaning. More like a story behind it. When I first started to take german on rosetta stone, I could never pronounce 48. It was impossible for it to register on the computer. Me and my friend share that dreaful experiance of trying to say 48, and it's like an inside joke. We are both pretty random so we will sometimes just say Achtundvierzig in the middle of a conversation and start laughing. Thats my story.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

haha i see, nice .

That's like me trieing to pronounce "pronouncation", an impossible thing to do

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0lWICH3rY"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

My husband keeps me located by making me look at street-view images on google earth so I know what my landmarks look like when I drive places I haven't been to before.

That keeps me from calling him in tears because I'm lost.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    haha i see, nice .

That's like me trieing to pronounce "pronouncation", an impossible thing to do

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0lWICH3rY"].[/YOUTUBE]
    Hahaha, in english or in german?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    "Language" is metaphorical folks..

If you don't know what I mean. Then maybe you need to go back to NF university.
    I can spot likewise people because they are my people.. same tribe, same language..

If you need a more elaborate explanation than that.... well...
    I understand how, depending on what language is used, eloquence is a fluent way indicating someone's type. This is easier said with dominant, introverted judging functions--- i.e. Fi being more intimate, Ti being more particular, because both are direct. Hard to say with extroverted functions though. They change so often. With close friends and family, yes I would agree that INFJ are easier to spot because, not only are they comfortable, but they are also passionate and incredibly figurative and holistic with their speech. Under social circumstances though, I would say they either accommodate the atmosphere and use language that best matches it, or they sit back and listen. They ask more questions and they are also more curious about the people involved. Both come naturally and are enjoyable for the INFJ, because Fe is their auxillary function.

I don't think it would be very easy to pick an INFJ out of a crowd, because they are probably trying their best to fit in to keep harmony and fluidity in the air. Making it easier for everyone to breathe.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Contrary to popular beliefs, INFJs can be very outgoing and even appear spontaneous. If their Ti is developed, especially, they can have this amazing sense of humor that comes from Ni-Ti, with sarcastic hints and jokes about unexpected topics.
    I've only met one INFJ in real life and he actually sounds like an ENFP when in social situations. He's extremely funny and it's really great to debate about all sorts of topics with him. I think INFJ males tend to sometimes try to act like an ESTP and I can see it when it comes to him, but only when he's with his xSxPs friends. When with INxx, especially, he seems more relaxed and in control. It's great.
    Melancholic | Creator | Inquisitive
    Linguistic / Interpersonal / Intrapersonal
    Ni>Fi>Ti>Fe>Ne>Si>Te>Se

[With poetry, one] is capable of going beyond the limitations of coherent logic, and conveying the deep complexity and truth of the impalpable connections and hidden phenomena of life.
    Andrei Tarkovsky, Sculpting in Time