• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF thread of joy happiness and carebears

Jolly Poll of Happy Smurfs

• Happy Option 1

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Emo option 2 :[

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • WHO LET THE DOGS OUT HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO option 3

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Iggo Igga Chakka Hooga Chakka Boomba la Pimpapata option 4

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hey, we have a reputation to keep! :jew:

Lets talk about joy happiness carebears faeries plants bambi and stuff

2565_L-funshine-bear.jpg

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aURThUaRjCc"]Hearts and bunnies[/YOUTUBE]

9swex1rs.jpg

lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpg

TheThiefofFaerie.jpg

pyzamgardenfairy.jpg

best website ever

hiiii today i went in wonderland and saw bugs bunny we danced the happy song :D the magic words were
OOH EEH OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
:happy::happy::happy::static::static::static: :banana::banana::banana: :sombrero::sombrero::sombrero: :bananallama::bananallama::bananallama: :hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug:

Last edited:

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Yesterday I painted a bunny that killed his family. Today I saw a dead rabbit by the road. Tell me it is coincidence...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Coco you are so fucking wrong and it's oh so right..haha here's me throwin my nf happiness at ya..on my phone so can't get all into it with pics but happy good times and love comin you way..whoohoo!!

rav3n

My NTJ brain is about to explode. There are six pictures, smilies in the pattern of 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, four unrelated poll options and so much cheer. Don't do this!

KDude

Yesterday I painted a bunny that killed his family. Today I saw a dead rabbit by the road. Tell me it is coincidence...

I voted the emo option too.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5I9izys2ek].[/youtube]

A

A window to the soul

Rainbow bear for being so pink and colorful. Strawberry shortcake for all that happy redness. Red is a nice color. Cinderella for dreaming, turning the other cheek, pressing on, being humble, working hard when nobody else will. I relate to that a lot. There's a lot of joy in the simple things. Hard work and optimism eventually pays off.

Cinderella-Icon09.jpg
12.gif

KDude

OK, you win XD Honestly, coco already cracks me up anyways

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread... I was almost feeling low until I got here.... I loved the carebears I believe that the kids today would be happier beings if the carebears were still on TV...

Lets all care! :D:D:D:D

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I voted the emo option too.

[youtube=ASDF]VERY INNAPROPRIATE VIDEO!!![/youtube]

HEY! I SAID OF HAPPINESS! GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU PROFESSOR COLDHEART!

(Sorry to disturb the happy emotions!!!)
beast_photosm.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I :heart: Coco

Ihateeveryone.jpg

otherplans.jpg

ENFP-1.jpg

[YOUTUBE="m9LMtOMsiAc"]BANANAS IN PYJAMAS ARE CHASING TEDDY BEARS!!![/YOUTUBE]

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't understand the poll, but I looooove the Carebears! And Rainbow Brite! And Strawberry Shortcake (old school only)! And puppies! And love!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't understand the poll, but I looooove the Carebears! And Rainbow Brite! And Strawberry Shortcake (old school only)! And puppies! And love!

OLD SCHOOL STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE FTW!! (I have an original 80s SS doll in my drawer).