add to the list
You know your an ENFJ when you.....
1. see someone feeling down and feel that it is your duty to help them out somehow.
2. have a neat/organized desk and have tons of colorful photos & art posted in your cubical or office.
3. feel really sad when you see unfortunate people sleeping on the streets.
4. get butt hurt & feel misunderstood when people dont get you.
5. alot of people tell you way to much information because they feel safe and comfortable around you.
6. create elaborate excel spread sheets to plan for the future.
7. create pros and cons lists to help you make a better decision.
8. try to diffuse drama in group settings by taking charge, making a huge effort to try and harmonize the group.
9. put others needs ahead of your own.
10. sob like a baby when watching sad movies.
11. feel really guilty when you feel the need to be mean to someone, so you always apologize or try to explain why and hope they understand where you were coming from.
12. are good at leading a group and motivating others.