User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default ENFPs (and any other type if you want), did people ever think that you...

...had a mental problem? While you don't =O

Like one time I went with my half-little sister in a place for kids, and there was one very fun thing. Like this

Its really fun!

And then the lady who worked there looked at me with a sad face... and another evil lady told me to get out of there because I could break it (am i that fat!?! and to leave it to little kids)

End of mini-blog.

Did something like you already happend to you? xD

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Kind of. I remember those looks but not the exact instances. I think I was in Costco and acting completely ADHD and enthralled with these great glass jars that you could see through into pickles!

MBTI
    ENFP

I always wonder if there is something wronh with me. Then I realize I'm an ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

actually it's the opposite for me: people are usually very surprised to discover that i'm bipolar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

people are stupid.

they think adults shouldn't have simple fun.

i make it a point to, in act and deed, disagree.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Yes. You are supposed to have fun only in places designed for having fun so that people know this is now not the real you but the fun-having you. Don't dance on the street, stupid, it's there for walking!!!

No one has actually said that I am insane, but I've had a fair share of situations where people seem to distance themselves of my stuff. Like, if I am once again laughing hysterically about something, and then one of the people in the group just seems to be very uneasy about it and kinda goes all cool and awkward about it... Actually, I remembered just now, it was really funny when I was traveling with someone who wasn't at all my kind of people and we met this woman, some bit older than us, and she didn't speak too good English and had to have her husband translate most of the stuff. Anyhow, she asked me something about the trip, like how has it been, and I didn't really reply, I just looked at her and probably she could see from my face that I was really tired to be with the people I was with, and we just both started laughing. The other people were like:

MBTI
    INFJ

i actually wish i could do something like that..act crazy and not care. i have urges to just be spontaneous but i always feel like people are watching me and it makes me so uncomfortable

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Oh, many times! I forgot the half of those problems, but I do remember Asperger syndrome, schizophrenia and "monster in your head". I do have ADD.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    people are stupid.

i make it a point to, in act and deed, disagree.
    ^ So true. This happens to me as an adult. I feel pretty uninhibited about being myself. If others can't take it, "f" them. There's value in authenticity and cutting loose (especially because I can be so serious at times).

Example: One time I was in Rite Aid with my daughter and we came across some cheap frisbee like cloth disks. They were neon with black aliens on them. I thought they were sooo cool and weird at the same time. I couldn't contain my enthusiasm. "These are so COOL! I've gotta have one of these to hang up in my room!". We were giggling and laughing hysterically. This woman ( a little older than me) looked at me like I was completely insane. Her mouth literally dropped. We just walked away while continuing to giggle up and down the aisles. As we were checking out, she was right in front of us. She did everything to distance herself from us (as if we had a disease). She glared at us in disapproval. I didn't care because I was having fun. She was clearly uptight and unhappy. I think it's sad that people are unable to indulge their "inner child" which is such a source of joy, creativity and freedom. I wish I could get there more often. I might be happier.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    She was clearly uptight and unhappy.
    I wonder what is going on in their minds. Is it some sort of jealousy? "I don't enjoy my life so no one should"