Oh yes. On multiple occaisions.
1) In kindergarten, the teacher told my mom to put me on Ritalin because I was too hyperactive, almost to a destructive point. (She never put me on Ritalin, for which I am very grateful.)
2) I ended up in psychotherapy TWICE before I turned twelve, if that says anything at all...
3) I was tested for ADD and ADHD on multiple occaisions. They told me I did not have it and that I was merely just impossible to teach. (To which, I take, oddly, as a compliment. )
4) I used to think (and still think sometimes) that I am bipolar, because I'm extremely moody.
5) I've heard somebody laugh before, but no one was there with me.
6) I get anxious and panickey quite often.
7) I swear, just the other night I was hearing voices in my head. Weather I was simply replaying what I had heard earlier or going insane, I have no idea. But it was extremely annoying. I seriously heard voices! I was freaked out! :o
8) I have overprotective and jealous tendencies.
9) While watching an art film in the contemporary wing of the art museum, it was so whacked that I could literally feel insanity creeping up from behind me. I had to leave.
10) Listening to Pink Floyd's song "It Would Be So Nice" made me rock back and forth, trying to refrain from beating my head against the wall. But, then again, that song could make even the most sane people go mad!
11) I get depressed in ther winter.
12) I have an abnormal obsession for antique stores and I often feel nostalgic for decades I wasn't even alive in.
13) When I was nine, I got very, very angry at my cousin and threw a ten gallon jug at her head...
And, I'm just getting started here!!