User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh yes. On multiple occaisions.

1) In kindergarten, the teacher told my mom to put me on Ritalin because I was too hyperactive, almost to a destructive point. (She never put me on Ritalin, for which I am very grateful.)

2) I ended up in psychotherapy TWICE before I turned twelve, if that says anything at all...

3) I was tested for ADD and ADHD on multiple occaisions. They told me I did not have it and that I was merely just impossible to teach. (To which, I take, oddly, as a compliment. )

4) I used to think (and still think sometimes) that I am bipolar, because I'm extremely moody.

5) I've heard somebody laugh before, but no one was there with me.

6) I get anxious and panickey quite often.

7) I swear, just the other night I was hearing voices in my head. Weather I was simply replaying what I had heard earlier or going insane, I have no idea. But it was extremely annoying. I seriously heard voices! I was freaked out! :o

8) I have overprotective and jealous tendencies.

9) While watching an art film in the contemporary wing of the art museum, it was so whacked that I could literally feel insanity creeping up from behind me. I had to leave.

10) Listening to Pink Floyd's song "It Would Be So Nice" made me rock back and forth, trying to refrain from beating my head against the wall. But, then again, that song could make even the most sane people go mad!

11) I get depressed in ther winter.

12) I have an abnormal obsession for antique stores and I often feel nostalgic for decades I wasn't even alive in.

13) When I was nine, I got very, very angry at my cousin and threw a ten gallon jug at her head...

And, I'm just getting started here!!

MBTI
    ENFP

All the time... Sometimes in a 'Aww you're such a mental case' cutsie kinda way but more lately in a... You're a basket case and I'm think you need help kinda way... why... is that??? we're not that mental are we!?
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

We're not mental! We should create our own genius ENFP institution... let no other types enter......
    WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me.
    P.O. Box 322, Spokane, WA. You'll get
    paid after we get back. Must bring your own
    weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done
    this once before.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

I have this thing that I do on a regular basis and I am sure that some people might think it's nuts, but I don't care.

If one of my friends is feeling down, I will grab their hand (no matter where we are, mall, restaurant, and most recently - hospital) and start swinging our hands while skipping announcing "You can't be sad if you're skipping!"

I usually have to drag them along at first but generally get them to skip and laugh hysterically. Who cares if people think I'm crazy...I made my friend happy and that's way more important
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    One time I was in Rite Aid with my daughter and we came across some cheap frisbee like cloth disks. They were neon with black aliens on them. I thought they were sooo cool and weird at the same time. I couldn't contain my enthusiasm. "These are so COOL! I've gotta have one of these to hang up in my room!". We were giggling and laughing hysterically. This woman ( a little older than me) looked at me like I was completely insane. Her mouth literally dropped. We just walked away while continuing to giggle up and down the aisles. As we were checking out, she was right in front of us. She did everything to distance herself from us (as if we had a disease). She glared at us in disapproval. I didn't care because I was having fun. She was clearly uptight and unhappy. I think it's sad that people are unable to indulge their "inner child" which is such a source of joy, creativity and freedom. I wish I could get there more often. I might be happier.
    100% approve

what does she care? geez

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    I wonder what is going on in their minds. Is it some sort of jealousy? "I don't enjoy my life so no one should"
    seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Cbelle View Post
    We're not mental! We should create our own genius ENFP institution... let no other types enter......
    lol that would be terrible

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    If one of my friends is feeling down, I will grab their hand (no matter where we are, mall, restaurant, and most recently - hospital) and start swinging our hands while skipping announcing "You can't be sad if you're skipping!"

I usually have to drag them along at first but generally get them to skip and laugh hysterically. Who cares if people think I'm crazy...I made my friend happy and that's way more important
    100% approve
    also might borrow this tactic

MBTI
    ENFP

All of the time. Because anything I do/am interested in is so far from the norm (it really isn't, it's just that my family is very closed minded) anything I say/do is labeled insane. Even things like eating healthy, exercising for functional strength, lifting weights, designing a budget. ...honestly, if I am insane it's from living with them, not from being myself.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFp

I have bipolar disorder. I was more aware that there was something wrong with me than other people though. I know another ENFP who is bipolar and others who seem to possibly be that too. I think ENFPs are generally more subject to the extreme passions and depressive episodes that come with reacting deeply to life. ENFPs feel deeply - or at least those I have met (and myself seem to) - more deeply than other types and so it makes sense that maybe they have some sort of 'disorder'. My INFP friend has clinical depression - what a happy fucking bunch we make. LOL.

I don't think we are weird though, I think we are the lucky few who get to really live life get under its skin and breathe it. We live more deeply than other types. Being seen as 'weird' or 'strange' is merely the cross we bear for it.
    If there is anyone who is in the sun would you help me to understand? 'Cause I've been caught in between, all you wish for and all you mean. Oh now maybe you're not even sure, what it's for anymore than me...

-Joseph Arthur, In The Sun

If I find my way, how much will I find?

MBTI
    ENFJ

My mood is generally "happier" than most of the other people around me.

I have my ups and lows though; my lows are really low and I haven't had a bad "low" in quite some time. I don't think I'm manic depressive.

But I do think that my (many) manic moments do make people uncomfortable or at least ask, "wow, what is *she* on?"

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

MBD / ADD / ADHD
    Post traumatic stress disorder
    Avoidant disorder

None of the above were true.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I guess I have a few odd quirks which may or may not indicate there's something wrong with me and I guess rather or not others think so is sorta irrelevant.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison