User Tag List

View Poll Results: INFJs are...

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome!

52 65.82%
  • okay I guess...whats so special about them...?

27 34.18%
First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by DJAchtundvierzig View Post
    Oh, I see, I was going a bit off topic.
    But Yeah, I still do agree with you.
    Hehe I love that emoticon. And I love that you applied it to yourself!.

But I don't think your post was off topic. The thread is about annoying things INFJs do, and holding grudges/bringing up old arguments is one of those things.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I'm not a fan of passive-agressiveness either, but I really don't think it's any worse than plain ol' aggressiveness. Any kind of negatively aggressive behavior is distasteful, and to vilify passive-agressiveness in an outright aggressive manner is... well, it's funny. I'm seriously chuckling right now. Just seems like a very artificial distinction to me.
    I agree with this completely. Although I'd say I'm more often direct than passive-aggressive, I can be passive-aggressive from time to time. I think anyone that dislikes conflict but has strong feelings/beliefs/opinions, may be more prone to passive-aggressiveness.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I'm not a fan of passive-agressiveness either, but I really don't think it's any worse than plain ol' aggressiveness. Any kind of negatively aggressive behavior is distasteful, and to vilify passive-agressiveness in an outright aggressive manner is... well, it's funny. I'm seriously chuckling right now. Just seems like a very artificial distinction to me.
    Funny how you "aren't a fan of passive-aggressiveness", yet you display it in your post...

The reason why I "vilify" it more than just aggressiveness is that it's dishonest -- it tries to act like it's not being aggressive, when, really, it is.

Also, I hate the fact that the person who usually commits passive-aggressive behavior will say things like "oh, I hate conflict" and "I just want things to be settled", yet they always seem to want to get the(ir) last word in, generally with a passive aggressive snipe. In reality, they want things to be "settled" according to their perspective/judgment on the matter, and passive-aggressiveness is their preferred tactic for trying to make this come about.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

^There's really no use arguing with someone who doesn't want to see anyone's perspective but their own...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^ Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    ^There's really no use arguing with someone who doesn't want to see anyone's perspective but their own...
    (once again, passive-aggressiveness on display)

(p.s. who's arguing?)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    ^ Agreed.

(once again, passive-aggressiveness on display)

(p.s. who's arguing?)
    You're confused about what passive-aggressiveness is then.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Funny how you aren't a fan of passive-aggressiveness, yet you display it in your post...

The reason why I "vilify" it more than just aggressiveness is that it's dishonest -- it tries to act like it's not being aggressive, when, really, it is.

Also, I hate the fact that the person who usually commits passive-aggressive behavior will say things like "oh, I hate conflict" and "I just want things to be settled", yet they always seem to want to get the(ir) last word in, generally with a passive aggressive snipe. In reality, they want things to be "settled" according to their perspective/judgment on the matter, and passive-aggressiveness is their preferred tactic for trying to make this happen.
    I'm not saying I'm never guilty of passive-aggressiveness. I just said I don't like it... from what I understand, it is healthy to recognize one's own faults, yes?

But honestly, I didn't think my post was passive aggressive. I thought it was a pretty obvious and direct response to you. I wasn't trying to get the last word in... in fact it was my first word! Just throwing in my 2 cents. What to you reads as passive aggressive?
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

with someone who doesn't want to see anyone's perspective but their own...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

I put an arrow towards your post which means I meant you. Not that complex.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

Also, I hate the fact that the person who usually commits passive-aggressive behavior will say things like "oh, I hate conflict" and "I just want things to be settled", yet they always seem to want to get the(ir) last word in, generally with a passive aggressive snipe. In reality, they want things to be "settled" according to their perspective/judgment on the matter, and passive-aggressiveness is their preferred tactic for trying to make this come about.
    I just wrote how important it was to me to have things settled and having things settled according to my perspective is not what's important to me. Again, it doesn't seem you're interested in learning about a type you don't understand you just want to complain and make incorrect assumptions.