User Tag List

View Poll Results: INFJs are...

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome!

52 65.82%
  • okay I guess...whats so special about them...?

27 34.18%
First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Zarathustra, I'm holding my sides I'm laughing sooooo hard. Oh.... my dear INFJs.... even when they need a good kick in the *ss, I (usually) adore them.

And, God knows I have many, many a stereotypical ENFP fault...that being said, "Right on!"

Couple other things Esoteric Wench has noticed from her ENFP side of the table:

1. Paralysis by Analysis.
    2. Lack of any sort of "take a chance" gene.
    3. Occasional (and usually endearing) complete disconnect from reality.
    4. (When not at their best) A wee bit of "holier-than-thou" -ness.
    5. And, of course, from my P perspective, a tad too many J tendencies (aka overly anal retentive).*

*Once again, let me repeat that ENFP's have plenty of faults of their own. (I'm on time only once in five attempts.) But I'm trying to keep on topic here.
    Haha!
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hate?

I got into a pretty bad situation with an INFJ and we got hurt and she pretty much fucked me over and lashed out like nothing I could have ever imagined.
    But why would I want to come on here and talk about it?
    Why would anyone want to know about this?
    Should I hold all INFJs accountable?
    Is the OP sadistic?

Most INFJs I know are totally awesome.. Seriously just some of the most decent people I have encountered.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Hmm, perhaps I should rethink what INFJs are all about..So not much of an SP wannabe feature? And not even a tough NJ backbone..? Just passive-aggression and pretentiousness? Are some of the people being dissed really INFJs or just jerks?
    I don't think INFJs are jerks. In fact, most of the ones I know are self-contained juggernauts of coolness.

But... we all have our foibles. And there is much to be gained by being able to take a step back and laugh at oneself. I think that's what these "hate" threads are all about. Sort of a light-hearted lambasting. (Or maybe that's just my Fi seeing things with rose-colored glasses.)

As an aside, I thought there was already a "Hate an INFJ, Tell Us Why" thread.... Hmmm... I may look for that.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

There is such a thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...te-thread.html

Though, I admit that I'm surprised there's not been a thread in the "Hate an XXXX, tell us why!" format.

One thing I dislike about voluminous threads is that when a thread gets a lot of posts (like the aforementioned INFJ thread with 307 posts), it's sometimes difficult to jump into the conversation. Also, it takes a considerable amount of time to read the entire thread and get "caught up." Oftentimes, a new thread can re-ignite the conversation.

So thanks, DJAchtundvierzig. It was probably time to get a new one started. I may start a new ENFP one.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Lack of any sort of "take a chance" gene.
    Definatly does not apply to me. I am always looking for new experiances to learn from. I love to take a chance, but I'm not a daredevil at all if thats what your getting at. I can be a little cowardly.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

There is such a thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...te-thread.html

Though, I admit that I'm surprised there's not been a thread in the "Hate an XXXX, tell us why!" format.

One thing I dislike about voluminous threads is that when a thread gets a lot of posts (like the aforementioned INFJ thread with 307 posts), it's sometimes difficult to jump into the conversation. Also, it takes a considerable amount of time to read the entire thread and get "caught up." Oftentimes, a new thread can re-ignite the conversation.

So thanks, DJAchtundvierzig. It was probably time to get a new one started. I may start a new ENFP one.
    You're Welcome, I honestly think each type should have a hate thread, so we can all learn to accept our positives and negatives.

MBTI
    INFJ

Esoteric Wench:
    1. Paralysis by Analysis.
    2. Lack of any sort of "take a chance" gene.
    5. And, of course, from my P perspective, a tad too many J tendencies (aka overly anal retentive).*
    These are definitely traits of mine! Varying, of course, with time... ah, but my J is so rewarded at work Oh, and I took an agenda-less roadtrip with another INFJ. There ended up being waterfalls, hiking, petting Alpacas, and tasty pizza. I bet you would have liked the agenda-less spontaneous bit! I analyze data by day (see, it has the word "anal" in it!) and my INFJ friend does software documentation by day and will start coding soon... definitely high-precision work. Hee hee. This thread is fun.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Cbelle View Post
    I had an INFJ for a best friend for the longest time. He controlled our friendship up to the point where I had "filled all the requirements" (as he told me later) for starting a relationship.
    Seems more like an ISFJ. Actually, he sounds like a jerk.

The thing that I absolutely hate about myself is a couple of unfortunate stalking incidents in the past. Thankfully, no restraining orders

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I guess the INFJ choice is either or .
    Can I be a Jenazi?

But yeah, anyway, when I'm being insulted for the purposes of learning how to better myself, I want to be insulted. So bring on the insults!!
    NaNoWriMo 2010 [[Nahe: Iveor]]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fenekk View Post
    Can I be a Jenazi?

But yeah, anyway, when I'm being insulted for the purposes of learning how to better myself, I want to be insulted. So bring on the insults!!
    I agree, same here. I'll get over the insult eventualy.