First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Thanks! Definitely better than I was back then, for sure. And she was a lovely little girl - very cute, curly brown hair, and her eyes had a sparkling quality to them like most kids. She probably did sense something was wrong with me and wanted to help.

She's probably an ENFx.
    I thought of ENFJ actually when I read your OP. ENFP is possible too althought (at least I) but ENFP would be living more in the extroverted intution spur when a child and not noticing so much about people's emotions. I would guess ENFJ's would be really focusing on extroverted feeling when a child and thus noticing when a person is feeling down and would feel the urge to help people? I don't know, I was just playing with the idea.

Isnt' it frustrating when people don't understand why you are doing things (referring to your reason why you did things you did when graduating). Would that reason be value related thing? Because I've noticed many people don't understand my reasoning when it's based on my values (=introverted feeling). They see it as irrational. But for my mind, values are most important of all. I do have to remember that my values are only my values and important only for me but still....

I almost cried reading your story that was so sweet!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post

Isnt' it frustrating when people don't understand why you are doing things (referring to your reason why you did things you did when graduating). Would that reason be value related thing? Because I've noticed many people don't understand my reasoning when it's based on my values (=introverted feeling). They see it as irrational. But for my mind, values are most important of all. I do have to remember that my values are only my values and important only for me but still....
    It's enormously frustrating, but the plus side is, looking back, the bond I have with myself is immeasurably strong. And that has made it all worthwhile. Why I did what I did was complicated, but yeah, essentially you could say it was based on my values. And I don't think it's possible for anyone to understand a value-based decision unless they shared the same values themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Awww Sparrow. I almost cried living my story, too.

And to all you ENFs or INFs (or anyone really) out there, kindness to a stranger can make an enormous difference in their lives. You're probably already doing it on a regular basis, but just thought I'd throw out a reminder.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Sophia is Wisdom

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w9

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Sophia is Wisdom

Really touching story Secondbest. Your story reminds me of Dostoevsky's "Dream of a Ridiculous Man".

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Almost cried? Man, I'm a baby. I've been bawling (in a good way) for about 10 minutes. Awesome story.