• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Advice about INFP male/eyegazing

E

Epiphany

With most of us you don't need a model body, just a fascinating mind. I like the idea of the librarian who I find lying on my bed in some lingerie she picked up as a surprise - for me, and only me. :drool:

It's the way you said this that made me laugh. That's quite a fascinating mind she has there. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Originally Posted by Mask Manifest
Her dirtier fantasies or YOUR dirtier fantasies? lol

Posted by Onceajoan Exactly. LOL

With most of us you don't need a model body, just a fascinating mind. I like the idea of the librarian who I find lying on my bed in some lingerie she picked up as a surprise - for me, and only me. :drool:

That might be easier to pull off (in more ways than one). Getting out of that feline, leather get up might take some time.

BTW: Your location, runvardth, explains it all. In the gutter.

Last edited:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm starting to wonder if you INFPs get out much (or rather, get any).

And don't knock feminism. You know that Gloria Steinem was a Playboy Bunny.

In my life it's either feast or famine - right now I'm going through famine...

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Although I definitely have some curves, I wouldn't describe myself as voluptuous. So, I guess I'm out of luck.

"I want you, now" (said in a deep, sensual way) makes me laugh hysterically. idk. I just can't fathom it. idk. maybe. I get more like that once I'm comfortable in a relationship. The longer the relationship the dirtier I become. It requires some priming though. Then, anything goes (well almost anything). ;)

I'm starting to think that maybe infps go for dominatrix types a la The Matrix. Maybe I should start planning for Holloween.

(Please note: I'm in fantasy mode only here ^^^^)

Questions for INFPs (if you care to respond)

Do you think that INFPs like to be dominated?

Are INFPs kinky types?

Although voluptuous is mainly used to describe a girl's curves, I was leaning
more towards the actual definition of it, which is more in the lines of illicit
sexual appetite (I'm Norwegian, I can fuck up your language and get away
with it). When I say aggressive/uncontrolled I do not mean domination. But
sure, if she push me over the bed/couch, jumps on top of me, and eagerly
undress me, I'll have no complaints.

I don't know what else to say. I've written it a couple of times in different
threads, today/yesterday -- potato sacks makes me flaccid :thumbdown:

A couple of guys gave me rep for this post if you care to read.

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
This might make me sound tacky and new-agey, but I believe the elements that are beyond our control have a force of its own, their own voice. And they speak to us in various ways, also very subtlely (and I know how much you hate subtlety :p ), so you just have to pay extra special attention to what's going on. Even the conversation I'm having with you right now, I believe, is the universe trying to guide me through something that's been on my mind (which I'll explain later in my next response). I think it's something my fellow INFPs can understand, seeing the world in this way.

Sorry, Second Best. I've been intending to reply earlier, but I got distracted by the donimatrix conversation. We've kinda got off topic here.

No. Subtle is okay. I just think it's a bit risky as a strategy because one takes the chance at being misinterpreted or being ignored. Being direct is my natual "go to" because of its effectiveness. Of course, when it comes to romance, subtlety leads more to the imagination (and perhaps enables the other to decide where they want the relationship to go next OR not. Or better yet, the other has no expectations at all). This is why (after reading the various) threads, I believe it's better not to verbalize, though that would be my natural tendency. As you mentioned earlier, something like, you've learned to trust the process of relationship evolution. It happens on its own timetable. I think this leads to a different experience.

As far as the universe goes, yeah, I feel that there are forces greater than ourselves at work. I don't believe that everything necessarily happens for a reason, but I do believe that there are people we were meant to meet with during our lifetimes. We meet special other people because they have something to teach us (i.e. "life" lessons). I read Gary Zukav's book, "The Seat of the Soul" a few years ago. (I'm almost embarrassed to say so since Gary Zukav was promoted quite a bit on the Oprah Winfrey show). Anyways, besides what I feel was a weak premise and spiritual perspective, something he said struck a chord. Zukav said something like, we're all in earth school together (it's like being in school) and we all have certain lessons to learn - some need to learn compassion, some need to learn to be brave, others need to learn patience. In order to graduate, as part of one's developmental process prior to death, we need to learn our life lesson. There are people we are destined to meet that will help us learn our life lesson. For me, I know that I have to learn to "let go" because I have a strong need to control things. I'm working on it but I haven't mastered it yet. There are few people I have met in the past who have had a profound impact on me in the way that Zukav mentions. I feel that the INFP guy that I've mentioned is one of these people.

Well, believe it or not, my slow and subtle approach came out of finding a balance point, as usually, I'd be TOO direct with people. I grew up with an INFJ mother in a household that was quite conflict ridden and everyone would just twitch in anticipation just to call someone else out on something. So I guess you can say, I picked up on it a little bit? As careful as I'd like to be, I value courage in myself even more and I can honestly say in my life that there has never been an opportunity, romantically that is, where I was too timid or shy to have ruined the chance to be with someone. It's something I really like about myself - I definitely don't let fear become a factor.

Fear IS a factor for me. As a woman it's been easy for me to cop out though, because I tend to let the guy make all the moves. I take none of the responsibility. And to be honest, I don't want any of the responsibility. That's not very brave, is it?

I guess I emphasize slow and subtle in approaching someone because it's the latest way I've approached someone I fell pretty hard for. It was an online thing, so there's lots of room for miscommunication there. Unfortunately, it didn't work out, (it seems she wasn't interested in me) but there was no way (she was an INFP as well) that she didn't know I liked her and was interested in being closer to her. Or at least, I'd be very very very surprised if she didn't.

Yeah. I think that's one of the shortcomings of subtly. Although, I sense, based on my own experience thus far that this approach leads to more authentic depths and expressions of feelings. Now, looking back at my previous romantic experiences, they did seem to proceed by a more formulatic and artificial manner. I didn't feel the same way I'm feeling right now with the INFP. I like how it feels so natural and real (and free, in a way).

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

So this is to say, I adjust my approach to the person, just as you're adjusting your approach to your INFP, and being as thoughtful as talking to other INFPs in an MBTI forum before you make your move is definitely the right way to go. With the ISFJs I've loved in the past, I was very clear, literal, and direct (yet mindful of their feelings) because that's the way THEY communicate. So yeah, just single-mindedly taking one approach to everything I think just doesn't work - adapt, adapt, adapt. I may have been unintentionally misleading in my previous posts about this.

Yeah. Adjusting ones approach to the other is ideal, but requires self reflection and insight. This is something I never did (or thought to do) before in previous relationships. I think it would have been helpful in retrospect. But, I wasn't, then, where I am today.

However, to play devil's advocate, shouldn't we all just be themselves rather than adjusting ourselves to be like someone else? If I'm being infpish to please an infp, then I'm not really being myself, am I? As an NF (borderline NT) , I feel very uncomfortable being S. I don't think I could be literal and concrete to suit an S, it's just not my style. My humor is very dry and there's many an S that simply does not understand me. Trying to be ISFJ would be torture for me. The relationship would probably not work either. But that's me.

I used to do this kind of testing you're talking about. Dreaming about the ideal girl, and doing a overlay of this ideal girl on a real girl and seeing how well the two pieces fit. But somewhere along the way, I realized something that was and is pretty much at the center of who I am:

So what if I get lucky and I meet that PERFECT woman? What makes me think that this PERFECT woman is going to be interested in me? That's when I realized something big: if I want to be with the PERFECT woman, then I have to be the PERFECT man. Much of my life since then has been about constructing this idea of what the perfect man would be like and then becoming that man. Have I achieved this goal? It's tough to say. It's an exhausting and painful endeavor and somewhere along the way, I literally tapped out. I don't believe I've failed, but I'm not fully comfortably saying that I succeeded. Oh, and this is not to say I wanted to be the perfect man for everyone. Definitely not the case and I'm not even sure I'd want that. This is to be the perfect man for MY perfect woman.

Why PERFECT? I'm a bit of a perfectionist but I don't understand why PERFECT WOMAN or PERFECT MAN would be a standard to be strived for since that person doesn't exist. I'm not trying to criticize you, I'm just trying to see where you're coming from. I understand that many INFPs have their sense of the ideal mate. AND they give a lot of thought to what this ideal mate looks like. Huh. I find that a little intimidating given I'm interested in an INFP. I keep thinking he has this standard of the ideal/perfect mate and that somehow I'll fall short because he'll discover something that totally turns him off - something that doesn't fit his list of criteria (for example: maybe I'm a little too sarcastic, maybe a little overweight, maybe I'm a little more judgmental than an INFP would be so it's unacceptable - to be rejected). Yeah. This is definitely intimidating knowing that INFPs tend to be this way. Measuring me against an ideal that doesn't exist doesn't seem fair. Yet I understand INFPs to be very tolerant and nonjudgmental so it seems to be a bit of a contradiction.

I've started to wonder whether the girl I fell for online is pondering these same questions. No matter how hard I think about it, and how hard I search for any hints in our history that she may have even been remotely interested in me, or re-construct different possibilities and scenarios in my head, the answer, in the end, is pretty clear. She's not interested.

Yeah. My last relationship was just like this ^
I was devastated. His last words to me were, "I never had any feelings for you." That's why I'm reluctant to make a move with this INFP guy. I was fooled once, I don't want to be fooled again. In my past relationship, the guy gave every impression of being interested in me, although it was (again) subtle in its communication. I realized that he was just using me all along. It took me a long time to get over him.

So, again, I'm sorry. I know this is not an easy thing.

It may be because she's had such terrible relationship experiences that she's deathly afraid of new ones. Or she's not interested in me directly. Or she took the slow and subtle approach at a DEAD SLOW pace, though the last one seems very unlikely to me. Either way, she had to know I liked her - it was pretty obvious, just take my word for it on that one. I was hoping if she was afraid, she'd feel more at ease if she knew my feelings for her. You might suggest I find out for sure, but it's too late now. She's gone and I also have no idea who she is, what she looks like, where she lives, contact info, etc.

Just wasn't meant to be.

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
When I say aggressive/uncontrolled I do not mean domination. But sure, if she push me over the bed/couch, jumps on top of me, and eagerly undress me, I'll have no complaints.

That sounds like most any man, in general. I'm starting to think INFP men are no different despite their often mild mannered personna.

Originally Posted by Onceajoan
I can't seem to decide whether INFPs are virginesque or perverts deep down inside.

I can see how that would confuse you.

Yeah. I really do want to understand more about INFP male sexuality. I've visited a number of boards where many of the INFP guys admit to being virgins. Granted, many of these INFP guys are young. But, yet, other INFPs seem to be holding out for the "right" relationship with the "right" person. This is NOT exactly the norm for most guys. That's why I said "virginesque". INFPs are idealists not only in their search for the perfect partner but also, I think, in their general outlook which is marked by childhood innocence.

Please know that I used the word "pervert" loosely. I didn't mean to suggest that INFPs are perverted in some kind of judgmental way. I'm just starting to wonder if their is some preoccupation or obsession with sex for INFPs (maybe INFP males specifically). Again, I get this sense from reading posts from various forums. Of course, some of the posts may be pure bravado. I can see how this preoccupation could arise since INFPs are known to fantasize a lot (Enneagram Type 4s and 5s do too). So there could be a connection there.

Still, I like to figure this one out. Maybe I'll create a new thread on the topic. INFPs Virgins or Perverts: You Decide!

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I can't seem to decide whether INFPs are virginesque or perverts deep down inside.

But, yet, other INFPs seem to be holding out for the "right" relationship with the "right" person. This is NOT exactly the norm for most guys. That's why I said "virginesque". INFPs are idealists not only in their search for the perfect partner but also, I think, in their general outlook which is marked by childhood innocence.

I haven't read what you guys were talking about here... but I'll answer this one. Yes, I can be seen virginesque and perv at the same time. It's a bit strange for me as well. It is like I would not object doing just about anything and so on, but there's also this thing with me that I recognize when I am only physically attracted to someone, and I never actively try to do anything about it, since I know that it will not really do the thing for me... It's not like I am waiting for someone perfect, one night stands are fine, I just never try to hit on anyone just because I need to get laid.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Sorry, Second Best. I've been intending to reply earlier, but I got distracted by the donimatrix conversation. We've kinda got off topic here.

Absolutely no need to apologize, Onceajoan. I got your message as well. Forums can get distracted, it happens. :)

Fear IS a factor for me. As a woman it's been easy for me to cop out though, because I tend to let the guy make all the moves. I take none of the responsibility. And to be honest, I don't want any of the responsibility. That's not very brave, is it?

I mean, who wants responsibility? I don't. But pick your choice of cliche:

Fortune favors the bold.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Be brave and shit.

Yeah. I think that's one of the shortcomings of subtly. Although, I sense, based on my own experience thus far that this approach leads to more authentic depths and expressions of feelings. Now, looking back at my previous romantic experiences, they did seem to proceed by a more formulatic and artificial manner. I didn't feel the same way I'm feeling right now with the INFP. I like how it feels so natural and real (and free, in a way).

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

I love anything natural and real and free, so yeah, you see why I do things the way I do. And no need to apologize. It may suck, but I've certainly hurt women in the past when I've told them I wasn't interested and I'm sure this is just karma coming back to bite me in the ass in one way or another.

Yeah. Adjusting ones approach to the other is ideal, but requires self reflection and insight. This is something I never did (or thought to do) before in previous relationships. I think it would have been helpful in retrospect. But, I wasn't, then, where I am today.

However, to play devil's advocate, shouldn't we all just be themselves rather than adjusting ourselves to be like someone else? If I'm being infpish to please an infp, then I'm not really being myself, am I? As an NF (borderline NT) , I feel very uncomfortable being S. I don't think I could be literal and concrete to suit an S, it's just not my style. My humor is very dry and there's many an S that simply does not understand me. Trying to be ISFJ would be torture for me. The relationship would probably not work either. But that's me.

You definitely have a point there. Though for an INFJ, "being" an INFP to make the right approach isn't THAT much of a stretch as it would be for the ISFJ. And I don't know if this is true for INFPs in general, but I kind of enjoy "becoming" other people. It's our area of expertise, I think.

And yes, your humor is very dry. If I weren't into British comedy, I would've stopped talking to you a LOOONG time ago. :p

Why PERFECT? I'm a bit of a perfectionist but I don't understand why PERFECT WOMAN or PERFECT MAN would be a standard to be strived for since that person doesn't exist. I'm not trying to criticize you, I'm just trying to see where you're coming from. I understand that many INFPs have their sense of the ideal mate. AND they give a lot of thought to what this ideal mate looks like. Huh. I find that a little intimidating given I'm interested in an INFP. I keep thinking he has this standard of the ideal/perfect mate and that somehow I'll fall short because he'll discover something that totally turns him off - something that doesn't fit his list of criteria (for example: maybe I'm a little too sarcastic, maybe a little overweight, maybe I'm a little more judgmental than an INFP would be so it's unacceptable - to be rejected). Yeah. This is definitely intimidating knowing that INFPs tend to be this way. Measuring me against an ideal that doesn't exist doesn't seem fair. Yet I understand INFPs to be very tolerant and nonjudgmental so it seems to be a bit of a contradiction.

First, replace PERFECT with just Good. I hope that fixes things.

Second, if it makes you feel any better, when I meet someone I like, any idea of an ideal woman can easily go right out the window. To give you a simple but shallow example, let's say my ideal woman is a curvy girl and I meet an amazing girl who's on the thinner side. Suddenly, I don't find curvy girls attractive anymore, and I'm looking for pornography that only have skinny girls in them because the old stuff just doesn't cut it anymore. If you have a good heart and a good soul, that will trump everything and anything else.

Yeah. My last relationship was just like this ^
I was devastated. His last words to me were, "I never had any feelings for you." That's why I'm reluctant to make a move with this INFP guy. I was fooled once, I don't want to be fooled again. In my past relationship, the guy gave every impression of being interested in me, although it was (again) subtle in its communication. I realized that he was just using me all along. It took me a long time to get over him.

So, again, I'm sorry. I know this is not an easy thing.

Wow. I never had any feelings for you? Really? WTF, yo?

I'm really sorry - I can understand how you would be afraid this time around. This INFURIATES me because I went through a similar thing but with a friendship. Used me as well. I'm glad you're over it now though.

But in truth, there's no better way to get back on that horse than to just get back on that horse.

Just wasn't meant to be.

Unfortunate but true. Just gotta keep swimming.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7

Still, I like to figure this one out. Maybe I'll create a new thread on the topic. INFPs Virgins or Perverts: You Decide!

I totally support this.

Yes, I can be seen virginesque and perv at the same time. It's a bit strange for me as well. It is like I would not object doing just about anything and so on, but there's also this thing with me that I recognize when I am only physically attracted to someone, and I never actively try to do anything about it, since I know that it will not really do the thing for me... It's not like I am waiting for someone perfect, one night stands are fine, I just never try to hit on anyone just because I need to get laid.

Though I can't say I've had a one night stand, I agree with that last bit nolla said. I would never use anyone just to release sexual energy - that's why masturbation was invented. I'm probably seen as both virginesque and perv at the same time, too, honestly. I think it just comes with the testosterone.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Please know that I used the word "pervert" loosely. I didn't mean to suggest that INFPs are perverted in some kind of judgmental way. I'm just starting to wonder if their is some preoccupation or obsession with sex for INFPs (maybe INFP males specifically). Again, I get this sense from reading posts from various forums. Of course, some of the posts may be pure bravado. I can see how this preoccupation could arise since INFPs are known to fantasize a lot (Enneagram Type 4s and 5s do too). So there could be a connection there.

I' have a real hard time getting a boner with emotionless girls (bean bag chairs). It has nothing to do with being perverted really. Shy girls (as in emotionless) provoke my insecurities.

As for being perverted. Perverted is described in the dictionary as; changed to or being of an unnatural or abnormal kind.

I have no problem with being called a pervert.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah. I really do want to understand more about INFP male sexuality. I've visited a number of boards where many of the INFP guys admit to being virgins. Granted, many of these INFP guys are young. But, yet, other INFPs seem to be holding out for the "right" relationship with the "right" person. This is NOT exactly the norm for most guys. That's why I said "virginesque". INFPs are idealists not only in their search for the perfect partner but also, I think, in their general outlook which is marked by childhood innocence.

I've said this before in response to other subjects, but it seems to hold true here:

I am the child on the bed, curled up in his blankets - frightened.
I am also the monster under the bed, scratching at the boards and growling.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
I've said this before in response to other subjects, but it seems to hold true here:

Haha, true.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7

Yeah, I second this. Very well put.

Fenekk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Honestly, if an INFP stared at me like that, I'd either be trying to avoid it (intensity can be intimidating...) or staring back like "wuuuuuuut?" ...which would probably make him upset. :(

INFP Virgins or Perverts? Both INFPs I know are virgins (and I'm not assuming; they have told me.) The INFP female I know is not perverted. The INFP male I know is a closet pervert, but not bad at all like some OTHER guys I know... heheh.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just here to post the appropriate work of feminist pop art.

barbara_kruger-untitled-your_gaze_hits_the_side_of_my_face-19811.jpg

INFPs I know are deeply sensual people, although not always outwardly in the ways people expect. "Virgins or perverts" is too simplistic.

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2

INFPs I know are deeply sensual people, although not always outwardly in the ways people expect. "Virgins or perverts" is too simplistic.

Hi Vasilisa - I like the way your avitar mirrors the photo you posted. Very interesting. Object vs. image.

Of course, virgins or perverts is a simplistic way of characterizing male INFP sexuality. That was, kinda, the point. By presenting this dichotomy (or choice) I was hoping to create some tension or controversy. I don't think it's one or the other. Although, (I think I mentioned earlier) both words seem to capture an aspect of INFP, at least in the way their experience has been presented to me.

I feel I should respond to the image you posted because it perhaps implies a feminist reponse (a la Luce Iriguay, a French postmodern theorist) to some of the comments I or others have made (?) If I understand the meaning of the image and its words (YOUR GAZE HITS THE SIDE OF MY FACE) correctly, the woman is deflecting the gaze by refusing to acknowledge it and thereby is not objectified or subjegated by it. That's a legitimate way of interpreting the gaze of a man towards a woman. Another way to look at the gaze is to see it in its romantic context as a means to connect a man and woman. This occurs when the gaze is welcomed and returned by a woman. The woman then experiences something very different than a sense of being objectified. It is possible that a woman is seen, made visible and acknowledged. That was my experience as I described earlier in the post.

I personally feel ambivalent about being treated as an 'object' of male desire. I don't feel comfortable when men are LEERING or STARING at me in a bar or on the street. In that case, I DO feel 'objectified' in the sense of feeling like a piece of meat or a commodity.

Fortunately , my sense of identity is not caught up in seeking the attention of men. I want to be taken seriously as a woman of worth and substance. For this reason, I don't dress provocatively for men, I haven't gotten breast implants or lip enlargements, and another of other things.

However, I also recognize that gazing is part of the mating ritual within our culture. It cannot be denied that men are visual creatures. In a romantic context, it's often the way that men and women connect which has more to do with chemistry, hormones and ritualitic human behavior more than anything else.

Onceajoan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Honestly, if an INFP stared at me like that, I'd either be trying to avoid it (intensity can be intimidating...) or staring back like "wuuuuuuut?" ...which would probably make him upset. :(

Yeah. It was very intense for me. That's why it was very hard to maintain the gaze. But at the same time, it was welcome. I felt visible, at that moment, in a way I haven't in a long time. It felt like a complement to be acknowledged that way. I didn't feel objectified at all. But I think that's because the two of us have a pre-existing relationship of trust.

INFP Virgins or Perverts? Both INFPs I know are virgins (and I'm not assuming; they have told me.)

Yeah. Well the reason I bring up virgin and male sexuality is because it seems that there are a disproportionate amount of male INFPs (in their twenties) who are still virgins. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but I wonder why that's the case. What would be so wrong with having sex for these guys at a younger age? Are they holding out for the right one/the ideal one or are they just not that interested in sex? I've always thought (probably mistakenly) that young men have such a high sex drive that they're pretty much compelled to have sex (with someone).

Runvardh - That's an interesting way of looking at things... Honestly though (no offense), I'm not sure what it means... Though a couple of your fellow INFPs did as they posted above. The child sounds so sad and trapped. Is the monster of the child's own making? (You'll have to forgive me...I'm horrible at literary analysis - and while I realize this isn't something profound - I still don't get the connection to INFP male sexuality).

The INFP female I know is not perverted. The INFP male I know is a closet pervert, but not bad at all like some OTHER guys I know... heheh.

What do you mean by closet pervert? I just threw the term pervert out there (perhaps irresponsibly). When I suggest that INFPs may have a perverted sense of sexuality, I mean that their sexual tendencies, beliefs, practices and behaviors might be a bit different than the norm. INFP males might seem strange or kinky or obsessed in response to their more Puritanical or sexual status (for lack of a better word) - virgin or nonvirgin. These are ONLY some ideas I have, however, from reasoning various INFP threads. I think it would be great to hear from some INFP males to weigh in on the issue - INFP male sexuality, in general.

As for being perverted. Perverted is described in the dictionary as; changed to or being of an unnatural or abnormal kind.

I have no problem with being called a pervert.

Angell_ M - Could you tell me what you mean by unnatural or abnormal (the PG13 version please)?

Last edited:

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Well, for me it is a combination of "waiting for the right one" and social awkwardness. Even if I would be interested in having sex by "settling for less" by taking not necessarily the "right one" woman, I don't know if I would be able to get into a relationship to another woman / girl :doh: Social awkwardness... it is not actually so that there was never a girl interested in me, but first I wasn't and second even if I was I would probably mess it up anyway.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8

I dont get the reference.