First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    Questions for INFPs (if you care to respond)

Do you think that INFPs like to be dominated?
    No, but trying to take control and making me fight for control is sexy.

Are INFPs kinky types?
    Once I feel safe...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Originally posted by Onceajoan

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you don't really know?

Quote Originally Posted by deadgirlrunning View Post

Yes! You should get to know him better though.
    This sounds like a Magic 8 Ball - no offense. Yeah. This is what I have been thinking over the past few months. I think it's fair for me to ask this INFP guy to reveal a little more about himself, INFPs are notorious for illiciting information, confessions and dark secrets from others yet revealing little about themselves in the process. Why should he be immune?? I have a sense of where he wants this relationship to go. But as a woman (who feels extremely vulnerable) I think it's reasonable for him to keep my pace. He's sensed some ambivalence (fear) on my part (so his comments suggest) so his indication of a willingness to talk more about himself seems like a triumph to me. I also understand that INFPs take a while to feel comfortable with someone enough to open up. I feel that we're there - so I'm honored regardless as to what happens.

Any advice about whether I should say something about the eye gazing or leave it alone?
    Quote Originally Posted by deadgirlrunning View Post
    [B]
    Saying something about it would be awkward (methinks). Just take it as a sign that he likes you even if he seems reticent.
    Yeah. I've already come to this conclusion. Verbalizing could be awkward and could backfire. I'm glad I posted because it's really clarifying things for me. Seeing the sign (eye gaze) for what it most likely represents is the most healthy response rather than dwelling on what it might not be. The doubt I feel is founded in my own insecurities. I just need to decide if I want to follow the "track of fear" or the "track of love".

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Go for this look and he'll be your "pussy" slave.

Meoww!

Hahahaha. Well, that would undoubtly work for any male. I don't think I can compete with Michelle. She's obviously got it goin on. .. along with Kate Beckensale (sp?) Even I would do either of them while not being of that persuasion. I was looking for something more original, more infpish. But I suppose an INFP male is a male is a male.

Anyways, hasn't another INFP here, suggested slow and subtle? This doesn't sound too slow or subtle.

I can't seem to decide whether INFPs are virginesque or perverts deep down inside. It's a tough call.

There's so many ways to approach this thing,

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    Hahahaha. Well, that would undoubtly work for any male. I don't think I can compete with Michelle. She's obviously got it goin on. .. along with Kate Beckensale (sp?) Even I would do either of them while not being of that persuasion. I was looking for something more original, more infpish. But I suppose an INFP male is a male is a male.

Anyways, hasn't another INFP here, suggested slow and subtle? This doesn't sound too slow or subtle.

I can't seem to decide whether INFPs are virginesque or perverts deep down inside. It's a tough call.

There's so many ways to approach this thing,
    With most of us you don't need a model body, just a fascinating mind. I like the idea of the librarian who I find lying on my bed in some lingerie she picked up as a surprise - for me, and only me.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    With most of us you don't need a model body, just a fascinating mind. I like the idea of the librarian who I find lying on my bed in some lingerie she picked up as a surprise - for me, and only me.
    I wholeheartedly second this.

Epiphany

I just had a brilliant idea: Mail-Order Librarians

[runs from the feminists in the forum]

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Genius.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

LOL! It's more the look I was trying to conjure up: reserved or at least not giving it all in public only to provide me with my own private show and live out her dirtier fantasies with me only.

I wouldn't argue though, as long as she volunteered, you know, of her own free will.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Epiphany

LOL! It's more the look I was trying to conjure up: reserved or at least not giving it all in public only to provide me with my own private show and live out her dirtier fantasies with me only.
    Her dirtier fantasies or YOUR dirtier fantasies? lol

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Her dirtier fantasies or YOUR dirtier fantasies? lol
    Believe it or not, in some of my dating experiences the girl's mind made mine look spotless. I enjoy my fantasies, but even more enjoy letting my partner live out hers.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]