User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 40

  1. #11
    half-nut member briochick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopelandic View Post
    By this logic, bad enfp = infp, which is innacurate.

    enfp is not the sociable version of the infp. The functional order of enfp's compared to infps', makes a big difference, because ordering of functions = type.

    Type is not about what you do, it's about how you exist within the world; how you judge and perceive - and where this is oriented from.

    Dominant extroverted intuition, is very different from dominant introverted feeling.

    dom Fi
    Personality: The Individuation ... - Google Books
    Thank you for the input.
    No, by my logic (which isn't sound on many days so I won't try to claim that) a bad ENFP can *test* as an INFP. But I am under the impression that INFPs are not social and are more restrained, not that they're socially inept. I'm assuming that an INFP might question themselves because it's in his/her nature, not because say they came from an abusive parent.

    I'm still reading the link...
    -Brio

    "I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt
    ___________________

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFJ
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Since everything you've mentioned in that post occurs in the outside world, ie you haven't really put much importance on the things which go on inside your head, ENFP

  3. #13
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    - They are more like... dreamy teasy measy leasy, while ENFP seems more LOLPUMPKINS
    Wow. I think I almost understood that without much effort...
    ...which scares me.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #14
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    I don't *feel* like an INFP
    I'll be the judge of that.

  5. #15
    half-nut member briochick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I'll be the judge of that.
    Well, what do you say then, Judge.
    -Brio

    "I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt
    ___________________

  6. #16
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    Well, what do you say then, Judge.
    Well, I don't know. I haven't had the opportunity to get my arms around you yet.

  7. #17
    half-nut member briochick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    637

    Default

    lol. Yet? You plan to?
    -Brio

    "I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt
    ___________________

  8. #18
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    I'll have to clear it with Mrs. Oberon, of course. I won't be holding my breath.

    ...dangit...

  9. #19
    half-nut member briochick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I'll have to clear it with Mrs. Oberon, of course. I won't be holding my breath.

    ...dangit...
    haha! Ah well, wasn't to be.
    -Brio

    "I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt
    ___________________

  10. #20
    lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    I dunno, man, disorganisation in writing isn't ENFP trait. My tutors at uni used to say I would get significantly higher marks if I could write a coherent sentence, and stopped drawing pictures (I call them diagrams) all over my exam papers. I would have have thought that the fault of Ne, however, I do have amazing powers of concentration admittedly, and I do believe I have settled down with age.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. ENTJ feeling like an INFP?
    By SteinitzGamgbit in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2016, 02:07 AM
  2. [INFP] Do you ever feel like an outsider to emotion?
    By flameskull95 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 12:10 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 05:51 PM
  4. i feel like an infp masquerading as an entp
    By autobombo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 07:15 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 07:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO