User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelandic View Post
    House

I grew up in a house with many different personalities in it. Very opposed personalities, can I just stress that here, with everyone having :steam: issues

I learned what it means for me as an individual to love someone through this experience I guess. I look at my sister, and we do not get along 90% of the time; but I can still say I genuinely love her, her tendencies, bullying etc and all. I cannot see a life without her. When she is hurting, it tears me to shreds.
    If I could not see past her behaviour, I don't know whether I could love her in the way I do. Likewise, I do not show my love for her through my behaviour.

This relates to Dr House and bonding, because I think Fi makes all things personable. It skips over what it does not value, and shines a light to what it does. It desires to know the subjective truths of individual people, because that is the only way to really value something.
    Fi bonds by getting to the core. It may involve merging in the mind.. it may involve learning what it deems important about people.. it involves embracing vulnerability to elicit emotional honesty...

As a sp/sx... I think I am attracted to intensity, but quiet intensity. I sense energy, and I reach out to those I think have a pure, raw, white energy. I want to quietly share my energy with them; through activity, or sharing of values (or sexy time <- preferable)
    i love that so much i want to eat it....really well said...totally know what you mean. it's true...everything unimportant gets filtered out...i don't care if you did this thoughtless thing...or made this bad decision here i want to know when it counts...truly counts and no ones watching what would you do....i wanna know what affects you down to your core...why do you cry...what does love feel like to you...what are you afraid of and when do you show your strength...i'm rambling but yeah the real stuff that's what i want to know.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    Do you also have a thing for bonding that when you talk to someone you can't wait to "cut straight to the juicy part" and get deep very soon? And feel that your conversation really only has meaning if you eventually get to that part? .
    I'm Fe and I need that too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...infjs are that way too...not a fi thing i guess.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison