User Tag List

First 23456 Last

actually, just thinking about this.. as he was cocaine addict etc... and pretty unhealthy.. it'd make sense that he's in as an ESFJ in Fe-Ne loop

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Once we bond with you, it will take a lot to shake us off
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    This is what I meant, I found NTPs to be bored by Fi talk. I mean it's logical, I am bored with Ti talk too, sometimes. I didnt say they dont want intimacy
    Fi talk is like the ultimate challenge for my Ti, and i like this kind of challenges. I like trying to make logical sense of why Fi made this decision or opinion. Before you say that Fi doesent make decisions based on logic, it does most the time(if not always), but you just dont know it
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Before you say that Fi doesent make decisions based on logic, it does most the time(if not always), but you just dont know it
    No, I wouldnt say it. I agree Fi is also logical, just you NTs sometimes dont see it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Well I guess if "logically" means "according to personal feelings", then sure, Fi is super logical.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Do you also have thing for bonding that when you talk to someone you cant wait to "cut straight to the juicy part" and get deep very soon? And feel that your conversation really only has meaning if you eventually get to that part? it doesnt only have to be verbally, it can be mutual understanding without stating everything loud.
    You mean deep as in let's get to know each others inner thoughts and feelings? No, not really. I just want to slowly get to know people by doing stuff.

Which types respond the best to this ? Which te worst? Did you notice anything?
    Not really, I don't know...

I think TPs can often respond bad to this? Like... simply dont understand the need for this?
    I mean, less understand than Fi's...
    I don't see the need either. And when it is brought up makes me reconsider Fi. I can't think of much I'd rather not do than sit and have someone drill me on my inner feelings. That is just me.

The best I can explain the feeling of bonding is when there some back and forth engagement. The key word is engaged, doesn't need to be deep though.

What does deep mean anyway? Can you explain further. Are we having a deep conversation now? It feels kind of deep.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post

I don't see the need either. And when it is brought up makes me reconsider Fi. I can't think of much I'd rather not do than sit and have someone drill me on my inner feelings. That is just me.
    well they all said in this thread that it has more to do with being SX in enneagram and not Fi, so maybe you're not sx dom?

What does deep mean anyway? Can you explain further. Are we having a deep conversation now? It feels kind of deep.
    No, we are not Hm.. now thinking about it it means to me that I get to know who you REALLY are. And the feel for who you really are is if I know your deeper feelings and/or motivations.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I just want to slowly get to know people by doing stuff.
    Nicely put, take out "slowly" and that fits my style too actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla
    "I just want to slowly get to know people by doing stuff."
    Not that taking things slow is bad, I'm just a 125 MPH sitting still kind of person.

True. I don't like being drilled on that either. It's nice if you are in a conversation that allows you to drop that kind of info when you feel the need to do so. Maybe "sincerity" is what this about, and not "deepness?"

The best I can explain the feeling of bonding is when there some back and forth engagement. The key word is engaged, doesn't need to be deep though.
    Nice. The engaged part is key. The level of depth appropriate for the topic will just happen if both parties are engaged and sincere, right?

Damn good question.
    Looking forward to the answer...
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

well they all said in this thread that it has more to do with being SX in enneagram and not Fi, so maybe you're not sx dom?
    I am sp dom.

No, we are not Hm.. now thinking about it it means to me that I get to know who you REALLY are. And the feel for who you really are is if I know your deeper feelings and/or motivations.
    This is about as deep as it gets with me. It is interesting how some people want to dig deeper. I can never understand what people mean by what you really are.

I am curious though. Ask me a deep question and I will tell you if it is annoying or not.

Ask me a deep question and I will tell you if it is annoying or not.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.