User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh i'm just bored chloe i feel the obnoxiousness starting... sorry...
    Go ahead. Troll my thread all you like... ALL YOU LIKE!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    maybe like Robin Williams?

though I actually think he's ESFJ. :yim_rolling_on_the_
    why do you think he's not sx? you think he's so/ sx? i could see that but i think he's totally an enfp tho.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

why do you think he's not sx? you think he's so/ sx? i could see that but i think he's totally an enfp tho.
    he seems so first, but i dont know enough about him or instincts. though i think he's enneagram 7 and esfj..
    i tried to read his interview to see how he's thinking, didnt run into typical NF stuff. and Jack Flak said he's ESFJ, though mister Jack is often wrong, it made sense to me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hmm....you don't see ne hailstorms and tornados when he talks? he's like a lil mad person...he has this insanity that reminds me of my enfp dad kind of...but then again my dad also reminds me of jack nicholson which is also likely entj or estp or something not at all enfp like...hmm...my theories on this whole thing are shit...nevermind...carry on.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

hmm....you don't see ne hailstorms and tornados when he talks? he's like a lil mad person...he has this insanity that reminds me of my enfp dad kind of...but then again my dad also reminds me of jack nicholson which is also likely entj or estp or something not at all enfp like...hmm...my theories on this whole thing are shit...nevermind...carry on.
    dont you think enneagram 7 if not enfp can be that way. ESFJs can be enneagram 7. I dont see him as idealist. But as I said, i have no clue about him... i am just entertaining the idea of him being esfj.
    I'd really like to know that. ... but interviews with him seem to go deep very rarely.

I hope somebody will save this thread hahaha

edit: but you said good point; i dont understand what's the difference between sx and fi, and how does non-sx fi look like.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you know...wait are you a 7? you're not are you...yeah...um...you're not likely to get me going deep in an interview either....unless you're really good and can somehow make me forget it's not just the two of us....7's can be sooo uncomfortable being vulnerable that it's like a juggling act of distraction...you have to some how firmly throw our lil balls across the room for us to just stop and get real with you...if it's hard stuff...and we don't know you well.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

wait...did that make sense? i guess it did...
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    Haha, yes, thats classic ENFP thing: share part of you to get other person share his secrets. But it's inocent manipulation, more like bonding, but yes, I admit, I [used to] do it as manipulation too, more uncosciously, or automatically.
    The reason we're still friends is that I'm very well aware that it's with good intentions when she does it, however annoying it is at the time.

Then again, I experience the sx/sp pull-push a lot: if it's somebody I'm already very emotionally intimate with, I hunger for their insights. Banal conversation becomes the surface ritual to get a handle on where somebody is emotionally/subtextually.

Though I should note I'm more drawn to people who can fire up my imagination via revelation in the first place.

you know...wait are you a 7? you're not are you...yeah...um...you're not likely to get me going deep in an interview either....unless you're really good and can somehow make me forget it's not just the two of us....7's can be sooo uncomfortable being vulnerable that it's like a juggling act of distraction...you have to some how firmly throw our lil balls across the room for us to just stop and get real with you...if it's hard stuff...and we don't know you well.
    I am 3, and its not easy for 3 to be deep too, but I think that if you were a public person you'd probably use publicity, interviews, to say some opinion about world problems. I didnt see that in his interviews. i noticed Ns constantly complain in interviews, share their views... he doesnt . i am talking about written stuff.
    i should probably read/watch more of his interviews.
    I didnt mean deep about his own problems... more you know - idealistic

But he was addict and all that so yeah, i can imagine he only goofs around.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hmm...now i might have to watch some interviews.
    -Jim Morrison