User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sounds like sx yeah. Not much to do with Fi, I do this with all of the sx first people I make friends with.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    Do you also have thing for bonding that when you talk to someone you cant wait to "cut straight to the juicy part" and get deep very soon? And feel that your conversation really only has meaning if you eventually get to that part?
    I have an ENFP friend and when I feel her trying to do this (personal probing) I immediately start to withdraw — she insists that whenever she tells me a secret that I ought to offer one in response, because that's how you're supposed to "bond." However, trying to manipulate me into personally opening up like that is the quickest way to get shut down. I'll tell you my secrets when I trust you to keep them; until then, the doors of the treasury are barred.

On the other hand, I love considering and speaking deeply on any topic, especially if it lets me access Ni/Ti. Ramifications and implications of anything can be so engrossing. I can spend hours talking about different interpretations of films or how different fiction novels could plausibly connect ideologically. Then if I'm comfortable perhaps I'll relate more of myself in the conversation — though it also must be relevant.

Though I'm not sure it's a Fi element at work when people do this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

what does a non sx fi person look like?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

I think PeaceBaby is an type 9 so INFP. (I'm sure she'll thank me for volunteering her here!)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha! well i thankya...interesting...not enough data tho...i need to really fully and completely understand this....what is fi...what is sx...what is one without the other...who the hell am i anyway...i'm so confused my head is spinning.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm just kidding. i don't really care.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm just kidding. i don't really care.
    you're in a funny mood today, Lady X?

Quote Originally Posted by Affably Evil View Post
    I have an ENFP friend and when I feel her trying to do this (personal probing) I immediately start to withdraw — she insists that whenever she tells me a secret that I ought to offer one in response, because that's how you're supposed to "bond." However, trying to manipulate me into personally opening up like that is the quickest way to get shut down. I'll tell you my secrets when I trust you to keep them; until then, the doors of the treasury are barred.
    Haha, yes, thats classic ENFP thing: share part of you to get other person share his secrets. But it's inocent manipulation, more like bonding, but yes, I admit, I [used to] do it as manipulation too, more uncosciously, or automatically.

On the other hand, I love considering and speaking deeply on any topic, especially if it lets me access Ni/Ti. Ramifications and implications of anything can be so engrossing. I can spend hours talking about different interpretations of films or how different fiction novels could plausibly connect ideologically. Then if I'm comfortable perhaps I'll relate more of myself in the conversation — though it also must be relevant.

This is what I was talking about too. I cant Ti for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I would almost say this. I've had intense, immediate relationships with probably Fe, Fi, and Te 'users', and who knows, possibly Ti... I am fairly confident on the other three though. It has certainly been a mutual interest, not just me pushing the interpersonal intimacy. And by 'interest' I don't just mean romantic, it has been with people of both genders.
    Yes, I think it's a bit of both actually, more sx thing, but also the way Fi-Fi can bond is different than when you have strong Ti on the other side, and not sx. I guess.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh i'm just bored chloe i feel the obnoxiousness starting... sorry...
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    what does a non sx fi person look like?
    maybe like Robin Williams?

though I actually think he's ESFJ. :yim_rolling_on_the_