User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Default INFPs: What do you admire about ISFJs?

What do you admire about ISFJs, INFPs?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

they make good food

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

They are not afraid to take me aside and tell me when I'm being "too dreamy." And sometimes I believe them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

it was discovered in previous conversations that several of us INFP's have ISFJ's moms.

They are very practical, attend to details that we might ignore, forget, skip over etc, both are usually quiet but nurturing. They ground us, or better connect with us with "normal [social] reality"

Those are just the oens that first came to mind.

OA, wanna add in here?

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    it was discovered in previous conversations that several of us INFP's have ISFJ's moms.
    Interesting. I would venture to guess that my mother is also an ISFJ.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm NFP and I've found an absurd number of them attractive. Like when people are like "I've never met an ISFJ male" I'm all like , I've dated two of them, and liked at least two others besides those two.

I'm also a big fan of my ISFJ sister.

Since this is the "what do you admire..." thread, I'll keep what I don't like about them to myself. I've already over-stepped my bounds by responding in an INFP thread when I have xNFP listed as my type.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I'm NFP and I've found an absurd number of them attractive. Like when people are like "I've never met an ISFJ male" I'm all like , I've dated two of them, and liked at least two others besides those two.

I'm also a big fan of my ISFJ sister.

Since this is the "what do you admire..." thread, I'll keep what I don't like about them to myself. I've already over-stepped my bounds by responding in an INFP thread when I have xNFP listed as my type.
    Did you list any specific things about ISFJ's here?

I'm sure that, in general, an ENFP view would be welcome. While its not stated here, there are other threads elsewhere here on TypC started by Afkan about how one type sees another, and thats "its for research" is pointed out in at least one of those threads. I'm sure Afkan can choose to simply ignore your input if this is meant strictly for INFPs.

Do we get reimbursed for our expenses, you know time and travel costs and stuff?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Did you list any specific things about ISFJ's here?
    they're somewhat nurturing - my sister in particular is very nurturing, they generally tend to pay lots of attention to me, um..they're often clean, more organized than me, they can sometimes be more sensible than I am, the guys I dated did what boys are "supposed to do" i.e. open doors, buy me dinner, bring me flowers, etc. and even stuff they aren't expected to do...like helping me clean my apartment, one even let me borrow his truck without me even having to ask...um, generally they're easy to talk to and I like being around them...I need a sense of grounding, and they can totally do that at times without being too harsh (though I'm gonna have to say they aren't as "nice" all the time as they're stereotyped to be, they're still human)...

I'm sure that, in general, an ENFP view would be welcome. While its not stated here, there are other threads elsewhere here on TypC started by Afkan about how one type sees another, and thats "its for research" is pointed out in at least one of those threads. I'm sure Afkan can choose to simply ignore your input if this is meant strictly for INFPs.
    Yeah, well, I claim INFP function order despite the obnoxious forcefulness of my personality. So there.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I only know one ISFJ (they're hard to spot), she has a very accepting personality. She was 'the' goth chick in middle school. Spite her "extreme" appearance, she was and still is very easy to get a long with. We still talk every now and then today, but only over the internet.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I know one. He's very sweet. He looks all big and tough, but he's such a teddy bear.