IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

i'm just bored =)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

"Can you touch that for me? It might be explosive, but I don't want to blow up." (I've actually said that to my mom before... )

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Do you mean quotes by INFPs or quotes INFPs will like? If the latter, I have lots:

It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
    - Mark Twain

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
    - Confucius

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
    - Elie Wiesel

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
    -Thomas E. Lawrence

I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.
    - Elie Wiesel

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
    - Mark Twain

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
    - Lewis Caroll

The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
    - Oliver Wendell Holmes

As well as my signature:
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

I like this one:

"Just do it."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

EDIT: Fail, just noticed someone had posted it two posts earlier :blushing:

Okay, here's my backup:

“Every genuine boy is a rebel and an anarch. If he were allowed to develop according to his own instincts, his own inclinations, society would undergo such a radical transformation as to make the adult revolutionary cower and cringe.” -John Andrew Holmes

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Do you mean quotes by INFPs or quotes INFPs will like? If the latter, I have lots:

It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
    - Mark Twain

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
    - Confucius

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
    - Elie Wiesel

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
    -Thomas E. Lawrence

I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.
    - Elie Wiesel

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
    - Mark Twain

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
    - Lewis Caroll

The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
    - Oliver Wendell Holmes

As well as my signature:

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

No work or love will flourish out of guilt, fear, or hollowness of heart, just as no valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now.
    -Alan Watts

Ought a biological species be judged by its crippled, warped, only partially developed specimens, or by examples that have been overdomesticated, caged, and trained?
    ---
    Persons can be found who are good, very good indeed, in fact, great. There do indeed exist creators, seers, sages, saints, shakers and movers. This can certainly give us hope for the future of the species even if they are uncommon and do not come by the dozen.
    -Abraham Maslow

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

"Conventionality is not morality. Self-righteousness is not religion. To attack the first is not to assail the last."
    - Charlotte Bronte

"Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once."
    - Audrey Hepburn

"Is it really possible to tell someone else what one feels?"
    - Leo Tolstoy (Anna Karenina)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I love mankind; it's people I can't stand"
    - Charles M. Schulz

"It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it."
    - Oscar Wilde

"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours."
    - Thoreau

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist"
    - Nietzche

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
    - Nietzche

"There are no facts, only interpretations."
    - Nietzche

"It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle & kind."
    - Morrissey
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

"One feels that this inexhaustible fancy is worn out with continual exercise, because one is growing into manhood, out growing one's old ideals: they are being shattered into fragments, into dust; if there is no other life one must build one up from the fragments. And meanwhile the soul longs and craves for something else! And in vain the dreamer rakes over his old dreams, as though seeking a spark among the embers, to fan them into flame, to warm his chilled heart by the rekindled fire, and to rouse up in it again all that was so sweet, that touched his heart, that set his blood boiling, drew tears from his eyes, and so luxuriously deceived him!"

-Fyodor Dostoevsky, White Nights
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I love mankind; it's people I can't stand"
    - Charles M. Schulz

"It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it."
    - Oscar Wilde

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist"
    - Nietzche

"There are no facts, only interpretations."
    - Nietzche
    +1.