• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJ female and INTP male

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Plenty of experience with a family member. He used to say things to me that made no sense just to get me to think for myself, and also to see what kind of reaction I'd have. Both of us nerd out about sci-fi, science, and things, and it's great. If anything, he's very calm and can get me to chill out and think things through when I get worked up and moody.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You could browse some of cafe's posts. She's INFJ married to INTP and has written about it a fair bit.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dated an INTP for a bit. I can see it working out great in the long term for someone else (who is INFJ), but not for me. :D

suttree

MBTI Type
intP
I've had a great, stimulating friendship with an infj female. We would sit around an talk about the future of humanity for hours on end. I might had made a move but she preferred girls.

It seems like a great mix of complementary perspectives with easy communicatoon. I can see the pair working quite well.