User Tag List

View Poll Results: My Fe burns like a white-hot volcano deep inside my...

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • uvula

6 8.70%
  • spleen

5 7.25%
  • anterior vena cava

16 23.19%
  • left pinky finger

7 10.14%
  • no-no zone

21 30.43%
  • bladder

4 5.80%
  • your bladder

4 5.80%
  • both your bladder and mine and it's probably your fault

32 46.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Considering I need the same thing, this Fi-dom would have no problem understanding.
    Do you ever wonder if you're really istj?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

I have a hard time controlling someone in my efforts to help.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I've noticed this recently - whenever I'm around a person I don't trust, I submarine HARD. I hardly speak, feel nothing but a powerful urge to scan them, over and over and over, picking them for data or "tells". I was around someone just a few days ago that sent my hackles up and I couldn't explain it to anyone, though my intuition and animal instinct bore me out. I also noticed that I faded out strongly in their presence and was told that I sounded curt while speaking.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I've noticed this recently - whenever I'm around a person I don't trust, I submarine HARD. I hardly speak, feel nothing but a powerful urge to scan them, over and over and over, picking them for data or "tells". I was around someone just a few days ago that sent my hackles up and I couldn't explain it to anyone, though my intuition and animal instinct bore me out. I also noticed that I faded out strongly in their presence and was told that I sounded curt while speaking.
    Does it happen with complete strangers??
    Sometimes even just someone sitting on a bus or in coffee shop will just start sending the hairs on the back of my neck to attention.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Sometimes even just someone sitting on a bus or in coffee shop will just start sending the hairs on the back of my neck to attention.
    I do both. *nods* I find it an especially strong reaction when someone is presented to me as "friendly" and I'm expected to be "friendly" back, like a person being introduced into an established group. You have no overt reason not to like them, and yet there's something you can't put your finger on, and it illicits an almost feral barking-dog sort of response from me.

Some people, it's just "there goes a harmless fake" and I merely shake my head. But other people, I just bow up and start growling and I get looks because I'm normally a convivial presence.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Do you guys experience Dom-Tert loops? In your case, that would be Fe-Se. What would that look like? I am well-acquainted with INFP Fi-Si loops or INFJ Ni-Ti loops, so I assume each kind has their own variety.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I do both. *nods* I find it an especially strong reaction when someone is presented to me as "friendly" and I'm expected to be "friendly" back, like a person being introduced into an established group. You have no overt reason not to like them, and yet there's something you can't put your finger on, and it illicits an almost feral barking-dog sort of response from me.

Some people, it's just "there goes a harmless fake" and I merely shake my head. But other people, I just bow up and start growling and I get looks because I'm normally a convivial presence.
    I am totally like this when someone tries too hard to be "smart", "caring", friendly. etc. I'm usually wondering why they are acting overly friendly. My good friend had a friend that ALWAYS went on and on about how great of a person she was (basically asking for validation and trying to soothe her conscience) and she thought she was so freaking smart but was actually pretty dumb (probably another EXFJ). I got a bad feeling from her but I really had to reason for it until she screwed my friend out of a lot of money a year later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I am totally like this when someone tries too hard to be "smart", "caring", friendly. etc. I'm usually wondering why they are acting overly friendly. My good friend had a friend that ALWAYS went on and on about how great of a person she was (basically asking for validation and trying to soothe her conscience) and she thought she was so freaking smart but was actually pretty dumb (probably another EXFJ). I got a bad feeling from her but I really had to reason for it until she screwed my friend out of a lot of money a year later.
    Word, Im weary of people who are overly nice and try way to hard...its a turn off, it makes them seem really weak, and it makes me suspicious. I dont give them the time of day, or try not to anyway.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I am totally like this when someone tries too hard to be "smart", "caring", friendly. etc. I'm usually wondering why they are acting overly friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Word, Im weary of people who are overly nice and try way to hard...
    What I find interesting is that.. ENFJs and Fe in general are accused of this often.

Glycerine

I was actually thinking about that when I wrote that. I guess what I was thinking was that some people are so forced in how they present themselves that it doesn't seem natural. If you really are who you say you are then you don't have to constantly prove to others that you are what you say you are. That's my philosophy. Many ENFJs are insanely nice and friendly but the ones who are genuinely so aren't doing it just to convince to others that they are "nice" or "friendly". People who do things primarily to prove themselves to others are people who I consider "fake". Basically, I think that people who try too hard are overcompensating for a real or perceived deficit. For example, i have noticed that the so-called "know it alls" in my classes aren't usually the brightest bulb in the class but they talk, talk, and talk to PROVE to people how freaking smart they are...