• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Is anyone going to write a Common Issues INFP thread? Anyone?

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well, if this thread is any indicator, avoidance is certainly an issue :D

i have a big problem turning mole hills into mountains simply because I avoided situations that cause me stress. For example, I've had plenty of parking tickets that ended up becoming large amounts of money because I didn't have enough money to pay them at the time. somehow i never seem to have "enough" money to pay for things that need to be paid for ASAP so i just push them out of my mind and refuse to deal with them until I absolutely have to and then pay MORE for it. This, obviously, is not smart.

Qre:us

:rofl1: @ thread. Y'all are too cute! It's taxing to put it all into words, so I'm doing one for my type, bit by bit.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
common issues probably are dealing with self and coping with society

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
self is special but in the good way. hardest part about dealing with society is that they are normal but sadly in a bad way.

thistledown

MBTI Type
INFP
I love this thread. Everyone saying one sentence each :).

I think that indicates one more issue. Not willing to make an effort to speak, trying to imply what one means instead of fleshing it out.