• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs and.. Jewelry?!

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
So, I've realized that for quite a while now.. That I've been VERY into accessorizing.

When I say very, I mean very.

Whenever I go shopping (which I love to do) I am ALWAYS attracted to jewelry stands immediately.

I have way too much jewelry, infact. I keep wanting to buy jewelry, but I have to remind myself that I have TOO MUCH.

It's funny, because I have also noticed other ENFPs that are very accessorized too. (Lots of bracelets, necklaces, rings, etc.)

Infact, here is me wearing 1/3rd of my collection

27023_118803744802243_100000178557847_284930_444994_n.jpg

Yup. What do you think? An ENFP thing? I honestly think so. :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol is it???

i LOVE jewelry.

i have bunches and bunches!! love your collection too, you have some really fun colors going on.

i love combinations like neons and black, or pastel blue/purple/pink, or wooden and cloth, long gold chains with jewels and lockets, and silver and pearls and crystals... it's just so much fun to decorate yourself!

and yeah, i do the same thing. i beeline it to jewelry in stores. my mom thinks i'm ridiculous, but... haha well you understand. and i just got the neatest new swirly silver ear cuff in the mail today! super excited. :smile:

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
lol is it???

i LOVE jewelry.

i have bunches and bunches!! love your collection too, you have some really fun colors going on.

i love combinations like neons and black, or pastel blue/purple/pink, or wooden and cloth, long gold chains with jewels and lockets, and silver and pearls and crystals... it's just so much fun to decorate yourself!

and yeah, i do the same thing. i beeline it to jewelry in stores. my mom thinks i'm ridiculous, but... haha well you understand. and i just got the neatest new swirly silver ear cuff in the mail today! super excited. :smile:

Wow this made me laugh. :) ENFPs are silly creatures. :D

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
What I meant was, she's ENFP and I think she shares your enthusiasm for jewelry!

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not jewelry obsess. I don't own a lot jewelry. But I do love earrings and rings.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wow, I see that. Pretty expensive, and not really my style.

That's another thing.. Jewelry on sale? MUST BUY.

I can relate. I don't like "real" jewelry or stuff that looks expensive. But I love plastic/lucite/rubber weird thingies. Costume jewelry on sale. ..that's my heaven.

Chloe

just look at my avatar :smile:

i always been very into jewerly... and been making my own jewerly... i quit that.. but i am going back to that soon because i plan to sell it... i think i can make good money with that... have lots of ideas.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't own any jewelry so it's definitely not an ENFP thing.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wear a lot of rings normally.

I think THAT is an NF thing.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
SHINYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

This^^

oddly enough, i don't have a whole lot of jewelry. The stuff I do have i get for really cheap (like $.99) so it tends to get lost or broken fairly quickly and then I don't go buy more for a long, long time. I'm not particularly fashion savvy either so if i acquire jewelry somehow i usually don't know what to do with it anyway.

Still shiny though :drool:

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Must be an NFP thing. I literally have boxes and boxes of over-the-top accessories and such. But, I have to wear a uniform to school, so I feel like jewelery is really the only way I can express myself. :)