User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NF's... What types of people stress you out?

Default NF's... What types of people stress you out?

You know those people who just subconsciously get on your nerves... even if there's nothing they are doing wrong necessarily, but something about their personality makes your innards cringe...?

Who is it for you? It could be a type of person, a certain personality trait, annoying habit, etc.

Let it out.

people that have to like plan every single minute detail out even for the simplest stuff.
    inflexibility. it makes me wilt.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

6w7 so/sx
    EII Ne

- people who think they are "deeper" than everyone
    - people who are very loud and in-my-face and attempt to direct me
    - people who give me driving directions step-by-step and refuse to even give me one extra street in advance because they think it will be too confusing :steam:

-People who overestimate themselves and underestimate everyone else
    -People who can go from depressed to overly happy in 2 seconds
    -People who intimidate others in order to get their way in a situation

EDIT:People who refuse to even think about an opinion other than their own

- People who demand non-stop attention
    - People who repeatedly show lack of respect towards everybody around them

Oh there's more, but even thinking about them stresses me out.

I don't like pushy people. Something about it, if I feel I'm being pushed I like to push back. It's not so much that I want control, it's more that I hate being controlled.

I don't like people that talk down to me. I believe all people have equal worth regardless of whatever; I really don't like dealing with arrogance or other people's superiority complexes.

I don't like people who pry. I was stopped by a charity spokesperson today who started trying to ask me what my age was. I don't know what that had to do with anything, and I hadn't even agreed to give a donation. (I wasn't rude to them, but I didn't tell them my age either.)

I don't like fake people; not so much the whole, you have to be someone else at work thing, I do understand that. It's just, I don't like people who act fake when they don't have to.

I don't like people who make no effort to contain their anger; like people who scream at strangers in public. I know everyone gets angry sometimes, it's just some people make no effort whatsoever to hold themselves back and they see to do it a lot; obviously not a lot of people, but you see them sometimes, it's annoying.

I don't like it when people swear constantly, it's unnecessary and sounds disgusting.

I really don't like it when people take media stories as the gospel truth; there are so many ways that stories can be twisted and they usually won't give an objective opinion because they are trying to sell something. When you learn about all the ways that the media can potentially twist a story you become very wary of the media.

Edit: I forgot passive aggressiveness. It's annoying. I think it's mean-spirited. I would much rather a direct confrontation than people making veiled comments or sneaking around behind my back.

Okay, that's it for now.
    Last edited by Flutterby; 07-22-2010 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Forgot a bit.

I drink your milkshake. Array Thessaly's Avatar

People who extrovert a lot of emotion.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar

* I get stressed out by indecisive people, especially passive ones who refuse to choose anything or make choices but reserve the right to blame everyone else if they don't get what they want. Really irks me.

* I get stressed out by people who will always call to tell you how horrible their lives are but will steamroll you if you offer solutions. Basically, people who just want to forever be put-upon rather than change anything.

* I get stressed out by people who cannot do anything unless they're assured lots of other people are doing it. People who will chide others as fools for not adhering to the 'rules' written in "Ten Tips For __________" lists and such.

* Definitely mean spirited people who cannot own their own insecurities or weaknesses and bash/break down others instead.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Banned Array

People that stress when they talk, stress when they walk, stress when they breath, stress when they nit, stress when they wash, stress when they get company, stress while they're sitting still, stress while they're planning something, and they got high blood pressure and ask themselves "Why do I have high blood pressure?". That's the type of people that would make me go "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY CAN YOU TAKE A F---ING CIGARETTE BEFORE THE BOTH OF US GETS A GOD D---ED HEART ATTACK?!!!"

People who defend others with their mouths wide open and making sure everyone else is watching to be deemed as heroes.

And yuppies.