• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Common ENFP issues

Marija

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Hello people! :) I am new to this forum and actually to this MBTI concept in general. :) And after reading this, I was blown away by how accurate everything is...I am very proud of all ENFP quirks and the joyfulness and everythig that makes us magnetic, but on the other side I always felt dissapointed of myself and the way I function in society, I felt inconsistant, I could not understand how can I be so good with people but so bad at maintaining friendships, it led to me being an extremly social person living a lonely life.. I am now 23 years old, I've gotten to know myself a bit more and started feeling more confortable in my skin. I wish all of you fellow ENFPs to use the wonderful potential your lovely personalities hold. <3

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Its been too long since Ive been on here, and I don't have time to go through this whole thread though ill try in the future. But for now I just wanted to say thank you for this post, its reminded me of who I am in a way. Ive been in a rut for a while now and I hadn't thought of MBTI in a long while to the point I was beginning to doubt I was still an ENFP. Now I remember and can relate to most of the things in the OP, maybe this help me get back to my old self.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
One classic ENFP issue is that when they are in love with someone they text the absolute shit out of their lover's phone. Seriously ENFP's go easy with the fucking texting!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One classic ENFP issue is that when they are in love with someone they text the absolute shit out of their lover's phone. Seriously ENFP's go easy with the fucking texting!

:rofl1:

truth. some lovers like it though ;)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As a male ENFP, having way more female friends. Not that female friends are a problem, but it's definitely unbalanced.

S

Society

ENFP Te failures: understanding things in term of intended purpose. growing up with an ENFP mother, "it's not meant for that" was a common phrase with growing usage, completely disregarding my counter point of "but it's still useful for that!". this seems to get worst in later decades, as the tiny little inner-STJ every NFP has grows with age.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP Te failures: understanding things in term of intended purpose. growing up with an ENFP mother, "it's not meant for that" was a common phrase with growing usage, completely disregarding my counter point of "but it's still useful for that!". this seems to get worst in later decades, as the tiny little inner-STJ every NFP has grows with age.

:dont:
You were heating up a jar so the pressure would increase for the lid to blow off weren't you?

S

Society

:dont:
You were heating up a jar so the pressure would increase for the lid to blow off weren't you?

used dish frying pan for an omelette...
enfp mom:"it was made for fish!"
me: "what the fish don't know can't hurt them!"

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh god I wondered if this was happening...

My infp bf decided to start lying the opposite way in the bed like with his feet at the headboard and I totally didn't want to join him down there. I felt like it would throw my whole equilibrium off and make me dizzy haha

Am I turning into an istj!?

chase1992

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2/3
amazing thread and great list! this has helped so much in clarifying my own perspective of who I am and how I identify with that (self awareness is something I am very bad at. constantly working on that...) I can closely relate to the scenarios you've posted and you DO know enfp's very well(at least i can speak for myself.) It has been one of those "self check-up" weeks and this has cleared up the fog that has been building over the past few months. Thank you for posting this!!!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
used dish frying pan for an omelette...
enfp mom:"it was made for fish!"
me: "what the fish don't know can't hurt them!"

That's odd. It's always me using the wrong knives and my INTP dad telling me what they're actually supposed to be used for!

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't/couldn't type anyone or myself because I relate to everyone! It all sounds sort-of-like-me...

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi, I guess this is my first post. I joined like a year ago and didn't come back! yikes. I'm here now. ENFP in da house.
:hi:

:smile:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi, I guess this is my first post. I joined like a year ago and didn't come back! yikes. I'm here now. ENFP in da house.
:hi:

:smile:

Well, go make an intro thread! And welcome to the forum ;)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It turns out that I'm one of those ENFP terminal flirters. I was kind of excited about it it at first, because it's such a rush, but it turns out that this behavior creates situations that almost never end up where I want them to go.