• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Common ENFP issues

rexadelic

MBTI Type
ENFP
This is spot on. I want to send this to everyone I know to show them my side of the story every time they get pissed off at me...I think wanting to do that is also an ENFP characteristic ;)

Dialetheism

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Dear God, I have not laughed that hard at myself in forever. Literally I agreed with every part, down to the mulled over, being bad at networking thing, for the same reason. Thank you OP so much for this, I'll have to share it with my BF and I'm sure he'll be glad to have a formula made out of my specific brand of crazy.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Just read the original post for the first time. It's like it was talking about me specifically. Especially: Maintaining networks--I literally cannot do this. An example would be my college friends. I think about them alllll the time and some of them I still talk to (if they call me), but to genuinely keep in contact with everyone, can't do it. I still care about everyone alot, though. I also hate "chit-chatting." Feels fake.

Also, the whole Te -impatience-NOW thing, the part about jumping into intimate conversations way too early (getting better at NOT doing this, but it's a struggle), I'm sure I appear shallow, because I get so excited by EVERYTHING someone I'm talking to mentions...all very me. I will continue reading the rest of the post now. Just wanted to offer that.

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
At this point I'd like to ask the general public to contribute if they feel that certain behavioral patterns commonly found in ENFPs have not been mentioned or clearly explained yet.

I'm really baffled by the ENFP sociability/shyness dichotomy. Could someone help me to understand it?

From what I can gather, ENFPs are usually very social. You enjoy teasing out what makes each person an individual. Yet there seems to be this inherent, insidious fear that no-one really understands you. So you're trapped: always talking to others, giving bits of yourself away to learn more about them, but never offering up the piece you truly want to share. Is it that you secretly don't want people to understand you and that, like the Ancyent Marinere, you quite enjoy your existence, doomed as you are to talk to people for the rest of your life but never fully share your tale?

How does this, then, relate to your romantic life? I've sensed with ENFPs in the past that, if they are attracted to me, it's because they are really interested in the well of emotions/thoughts/feelings that I keep inside. I think the INFP brand of self-control coupled with our quixotic nature (Ne-ness, I suppose) is highly appealing in the same way that the ENFP happy fun-timeness is appealing to us; we both enjoy the other's strengths.

At times they would have me go off on one about a subject I loved and then, after I'd finished, stare at me all doe-eyed. I think they were a bit impressed by the depth of my thought/feeling on the subject; perhaps they were intrigued by the Ne-ness of it all, or perhaps they weren't used it from others. I quite liked this response because I felt like we had connected on a personal level, but then they would just flit off and start talking to ESTXs who were totally different to me! I started to think "Hmm...maybe they don't really like me." Because ENFPs are so social, I began to think "Maybe she just likes me as a friend; she really belongs with the ESXX crowd anyway." It's confusing to see an ENFP girl at the centre of a crowd of ESXXs who are clearly vying for her attention in an alpha-male way, while she is obliviously flitting around thinking "Gosh, everyone is sooo lovely!" The naivety is both endearing and frustrating. It's like you never see the bad in others and always look for the good, even if it isn't really there.

So, then, in what ways are you shy? How do you want people to connect to you as 1) friends and 2) lovers? It seems like ENFPs put themselves out there to everyone and think "Argh, I hope s/he secretly realises I like him the best, despite the fact I am acting the same with everyone" whereas INFPs think "Argh, I hope s/he secretly realises s/he's the object of my affection, despite the fact I can't ever express myself openly because I might look silly or be laughed at."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm....i don't really feel shy socially...not really...but...my god...last year i worked somewhere during the holidays and there were a bunch of us hired at once...like 15 or so and we all sat in a room and were called upon one by one to talk about ourselves...that was pure torture for me! don't know why...i could sit in that same group and speak openinly with whoever about whatever...but being called on to talk about myself....eeek...pure hate haha actually...as much as it seems otherwise since i'm doing it right now! haha i actually really don't like talking about myself. i don't like being on the receiving end of questions....i can do it to others...but you need to put your magnifying glass down! for realz! haha so...actually...i guess you could say i'm shy like that. i want to be in charge of what info i offer up. i'm more interested in seeing than being seen. it's only really ever important for my significant other to truly know me...actually...i think i prefer it that way. i like to have areas that i connect with people and it's easy for me to feel a closeness with people just based on energy...there's like an unspoken knowing that i can feel and...am usually more comfortable with.

i'm not ever thinking i hope such n such knows i like them best. if i were romantically interested in someone...i would make it known. i really don't feel uncomfortable doing so....also...there's not just one type of person that i click with...you may think those esxx types are boring but i likely don't...or i wouldn't be talking with them. i don't placate people...i'll run off and do my own thing if i'd find it more enjoyable.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm really baffled by the ENFP sociability/shyness dichotomy. Could someone help me to understand it?

So, then, in what ways are you shy? How do you want people to connect to you as 1) friends and 2) lovers? It seems like ENFPs put themselves out there to everyone and think "Argh, I hope s/he secretly realises I like him the best, despite the fact I am acting the same with everyone" whereas INFPs think "Argh, I hope s/he secretly realises s/he's the object of my affection, despite the fact I can't ever express myself openly because I might look silly or be laughed at."

Some pretty good observations. Personally, I am shy about expressing my point of view that may differ from the group (bad, I know). For example, at my job we often have meetings for hiring decisions, office events, etc. If I feel or have an opinion vastly different from everyone else, I am extremely shy about sharing it. My face gets hot, I talk really fast...

In romantic (and other) situations, I can be really intense in the beginning about getting to know someone, especially if the person is introverted and even more especially if they have Ti and they're introverted --it's harder to pull information from them. Getting someone like this to share information with you is somehow deeply satisfying because they tend to be private and selective.

But, as you said, I (ENFPs) can do that with everyone. BUT, if that person begins to respond to my interest and starts to ask questions about me and my tastes, then that spikes my emotions even more and then I'm self conscious about coming on wayy too strong and scaring them away. And in some situations I can be concerned with them getting to know who I am, decide it's not what they want and moving on. i take it way too personally. So I can be shy in that way.

I want people to connect to me by sharing information about themselves and if I share something in return, especially if I consider it embarrassing, to let me know that your opinion of me has not changed. I have no idea if that makes sense. :)

I put myself out there to everyone and subconsciously think, "I want to know the person that puts themselves in close proximity to me and seems too shy to actually come forward." In other words, in romantic situations, I like guys that definitely seems to have noticed me, but is shy. I find it difficult to determine the genuineness and authenticity of the affections of other extroverts in romantic situations, especially ESXX, but they very FUN to be around. Like the OP said, I (ENFPs) want to jump right into knowing the person. HTH!

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, it's because most people are too shallow or too emotionally infantile to be able to handle "the piece you truly want to share". I speak to many people but I'm "using" them in a way, they are the vehicle for me to get to what I want, which is more knowledge, more interesting stuff, etc - fuel my Ne. Connecting with my Fi comes after and only with people that I see are able to do that (like sweet INFPs :))

Regarding your interactions with ENFPs at parties, if I had had what you considered a meaningful conversation with you then probably it did affect me, but now I want to talk with other people too (fuel my Ne). But your impact on me was registered, and I will come back later - at the end of the party or another day, to develop the deepness I sensed with you.

Lastly, why am I shy? For one because I get told often that I'm "crazy" or reminded that what I said is not "the norm" - blame my Ne. And secondly because I need time alone to digest all the information I got from my Ne. This means I will also need time alone for the impact you caused on me to sink in.

Does that make sense and did I help you? I'm only talking about myself, so I don't know if other ENFPs feel that way or how obvious what I said is.

From what I can gather, ENFPs are usually very social. You enjoy teasing out what makes each person an individual. Yet there seems to be this inherent, insidious fear that no-one really understands you. So you're trapped: always talking to others, giving bits of yourself away to learn more about them, but never offering up the piece you truly want to share. Is it that you secretly don't want people to understand you and that, like the Ancyent Marinere, you quite enjoy your existence, doomed as you are to talk to people for the rest of your life but never fully share your tale?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Adasta said:

lol, somewhat. a lot of times people don't really seem like they're interested in it or that they care enough about me for me to trust them with deep things about myself. clearly you've noticed ENFP interactions can be somewhat one-sided, with the non-ENFP being the main object of attention. if the other person doesn't deliberately engage me, too, i'll generally shy away from deep exchange. it's not that i don't want people to understand me, but it's that i don't consider it worth telling them if they're not going to care about it the way i do.

How does this, then, relate to your romantic life? I've sensed with ENFPs in the past that, if they are attracted to me, it's because they are really interested in the well of emotions/thoughts/feelings that I keep inside. I think the INFP brand of self-control coupled with our quixotic nature (Ne-ness, I suppose) is highly appealing in the same way that the ENFP happy fun-timeness is appealing to us; we both enjoy the other's strengths.

yeah, i believe that. i love contrasts between people. i really enjoy looking at differences and playing those strengths.

At times they would have me go off on one about a subject I loved and then, after I'd finished, stare at me all doe-eyed. I think they were a bit impressed by the depth of my thought/feeling on the subject; perhaps they were intrigued by the Ne-ness of it all, or perhaps they weren't used it from others. I quite liked this response because I felt like we had connected on a personal level, but then they would just flit off and start talking to ESTXs who were totally different to me! I started to think "Hmm...maybe they don't really like me." Because ENFPs are so social, I began to think "Maybe she just likes me as a friend; she really belongs with the ESXX crowd anyway." It's confusing to see an ENFP girl at the centre of a crowd of ESXXs who are clearly vying for her attention in an alpha-male way, while she is obliviously flitting around thinking "Gosh, everyone is sooo lovely!" The naivety is both endearing and frustrating. It's like you never see the bad in others and always look for the good, even if it isn't really there.

well, honestly, we're kind of used to digging that sort of thing out of... well, anyone. it's quite satisfying, but it's not all that unusual. i don't mean to downplay the depth of your thought, but honestly we tend to get personal connection from everyone - i almost feel like it's somewhat of a sprinkle-fairy-dust game, the ENFP interacts, hits the personal "core" of things - you get the other person to light up - and then you're satisfied and move on. it's totally "gosh everyone is so lovely". given, i do see how this is somewhat unfair and could even hurt the other person if they think there's more between us than there actually is, but this is pretty much the way i've always interacted, and most people seem to very much appreciate it.

as for the bold, guilty as charged. it's so much easier to see the good. the bad can almost always be easily excused by circumstance.

shy in the way that i'm very slow to reveal my full self to others. very, very few people know my full self - i'd say maybe 5 people really know the full me: my mom, dad, brother, grandma, and boyfriend. my best friend knows me pretty well but there are even still some facets hidden from her.

it's actually interesting in that with me you'll see a difference in how i treat the people i like, but it's the opposite of what most would expect. i get more withdrawn and serious when i really like someone, because i become very cautious and calculating - totally different from my usual flirty self. actually it's quite funny because around my boyfriend i'm probably less flirty than i am with other guys at work. but the flirty is a superficial version of me - it's the fairydust me. it's totally about the other person, and about getting them to light up. with my boyfriend i don't play that same game (though i do of course love to make him happy) because we are so close that we're already on that hyperpersonal level. he's already lit up. we're both lit up by one another. it's lovely.

PinkIceTD said:
But, as you said, I (ENFPs) can do that with everyone. BUT, if that person begins to respond to my interest and starts to ask questions about me and my tastes, then that spikes my emotions even more and then I'm self conscious about coming on wayy too strong and scaring them away. And in some situations I can be concerned with them getting to know who I am, decide it's not what they want and moving on. i take it way too personally. So I can be shy in that way.

I want people to connect to me by sharing information about themselves and if I share something in return, especially if I consider it embarrassing, to let me know that your opinion of me has not changed. I have no idea if that makes sense. :)

this, totally.

adasta, i hope i answered your question well enough. basically the dichotomy is that i'm quite openly social, but it's a one-way exchange. i'm very good at engaging other people and getting to the heart of what they're interested in. but i'm quite shy in terms of talking about my real interests, and things that are very important to me. i feel very self-conscious leading a conversation about myself or my interests - if i'm leading, i can't spend my time gauging the other person for their interest. and i can't get my "fix" in terms of lighting them up. so my default is to be social, and it's only when approaching the border of becoming truly close with someone that i will become more withdrawn and shy.

as for partners, i like very straightforward and adamant people. a person who will let me know they want me, reassure me that they're okay with whoever i am, and make it clear that they're interested in me. that footing allows me to open up and really be my full self, and not hide anything, which is a pretty amazing experience. and that footing also allows me to get away from being shy with them.

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Regarding your interactions with ENFPs at parties, if I had had what you considered a meaningful conversation with you then probably it did affect me, but now I want to talk with other people too (fuel my Ne).

This would be frustrating. It would probably leave me thinking "Oh...I thought we had a connection...S/he probably has more fun with the others anyway."

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But why? I mean a party is a place where you can meet many people. Even if I find someone that is super interesting, and I talk to them for some time, I certainly wouldn't want to them all night, not when I have so many other stimula around me. I'd rather go out with them one on one another day, so I can focus on that connection...

This would be frustrating. It would probably leave me thinking "Oh...I thought we had a connection...S/he probably has more fun with the others anyway."

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the record, I have to say I agree with every single word this girl said.
lol, somewhat. a lot of times people don't really seem like they're interested in it or that they care enough about me for me to trust them with deep things about myself. clearly you've noticed ENFP interactions can be somewhat one-sided, with the non-ENFP being the main object of attention. if the other person doesn't deliberately engage me, too, i'll generally shy away from deep exchange. it's not that i don't want people to understand me, but it's that i don't consider it worth telling them if they're not going to care about it the way i do.

(.......)
/QUOTE]

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
But why? I mean a party is a place where you can meet many people. Even if I find someone that is super interesting, and I talk to them for some time, I certainly wouldn't want to them all night, not when I have so many other stimula around me. I'd rather go out with them one on one another day, so I can focus on that connection...

Understand that Fi and Ne are reversed: an INFP is a Fi-dom.

Now, consider how you use Ne to look for situations/information etc. and then analyse how you feel about it. INFPs already know how they feel about things; they simply enjoy occasions where this "good" feeling is reinforced. For me, a good connection with someone is enough; I have already understood what it is to have a good connection and therefore it is pleasing to find it once again. I know from years of experience that it is rare for me to find a good connection. So, once found, I don't have much desire to lose it.

In the given scenario, I would probably feel let down. I would resign myself to talking once again with people who don't understand me as well as that girl from earlier on who came and flitted away. I would still enjoy the party, but it would be marred by the curtailing of the good conversation. In that conversation, Ne was being expressed, and now all that's left is what that Ne conversation has given me. The interlocutor has gone, and is now merely a memory. I would probably long for that conversation to be rekindled but would assume the speaker had gone on to speak to others whom she found more interesting.

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

How do you decide that someone is worthy? This concept of "worthiness" is also felt by INFPs, I think.

adasta, i hope i answered your question well enough. basically the dichotomy is that i'm quite openly social, but it's a one-way exchange. i'm very good at engaging other people and getting to the heart of what they're interested in. but i'm quite shy in terms of talking about my real interests, and things that are very important to me. i feel very self-conscious leading a conversation about myself or my interests - if i'm leading, i can't spend my time gauging the other person for their interest. and i can't get my "fix" in terms of lighting them up. so my default is to be social, and it's only when approaching the border of becoming truly close with someone that i will become more withdrawn and shy.

What conditions need to be present for you to open up? It seems a shame not to share your own feelings when you seem so interested in those of others.

P.S. Your insight was excellent, and most appreciated. I want to know more and more about ENFPs now.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do you decide that someone is worthy? This concept of "worthiness" is also felt by INFPs, I think.

What conditions need to be present for you to open up? It seems a shame not to share your own feelings when you seem so interested in those of others.

P.S. Your insight was excellent, and most appreciated. I want to know more and more about ENFPs now.

This worthiness sounds like an Fi judgment from Fi's all across the board.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know what you're saying, but you have to understand if I have a moment with you at a party and then I go away it doesn't mean I'll go away forever. You sound a bit possessive lol
Like the person before me said, a party is a "fake" atmosphere, if I feel a connection with you I will want to explore it further but not necessarily at a party, where I am pumped up and putting on my nice-super social-mask on.
The idea of talking to you the whole night (even if you're super interesting) makes me feel a bit forced. I mean, I don't even know you, I'm just meeting you. So I'd rather have that strong moment where I think we connected, then get my mind off it by enjoying the rest of the party. And maybe later come back to you (when, as you said before, my feelings sank in). Isn't it much more beautiful if I call you the day after and we go ALONE to do something BY OURSELVES and FOCUS on each other's company? Seems way hotter to me.

PS. Funny how you say you would feel connected with me through Ne, because I would feel connected to you with Fi. That Ne connection is something I find with mostly anyone, it doesn't mean anything. It's a prostitute function lol
Understand that Fi and Ne are reversed: an INFP is a Fi-dom.

Now, consider how you use Ne to look for situations/information etc. and then analyse how you feel about it. INFPs already know how they feel about things; they simply enjoy occasions where this "good" feeling is reinforced. For me, a good connection with someone is enough; I have already understood what it is to have a good connection and therefore it is pleasing to find it once again. I know from years of experience that it is rare for me to find a good connection. So, once found, I don't have much desire to lose it.

In the given scenario, I would probably feel let down. I would resign myself to talking once again with people who don't understand me as well as that girl from earlier on who came and flitted away. I would still enjoy the party, but it would be marred by the curtailing of the good conversation. In that conversation, Ne was being expressed, and now all that's left is what that Ne conversation has given me. The interlocutor has gone, and is now merely a memory. I would probably long for that conversation to be rekindled but would assume the speaker had gone on to speak to others whom she found more interesting.

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I know what you're saying, but you have to understand if I have a moment with you at a party and then I go away it doesn't mean I'll go away forever. You sound a bit possessive lol

It's actually the opposite of possessiveness. If I were possessive, I would try and follow you around the party to reignite the conversation. That wouldn't happen. I'd let you wander off even if it would pain me to allow it to happen; I understand it's impossible to constrain someone, so I don't try. Desire is different, though. If I single someone out, then that person might be the object of my thoughts for while. It is, however, difficult to move from the imaginary to the real, so there is always a risk with INFPs that we live out relationships in our mind, being too scared to make a move in the external world. We become consumed with worry that perhaps we have made assumptions; maybe you were just being nice and didn't really like us at all - maybe we are troublesome to you.

Like the person before me said, a party is a "fake" atmosphere, if I feel a connection with you I will want to explore it further but not necessarily at a party, where I am pumped up and putting on my nice-super social-mask on.

When do you not wear that "mask". I always hear about this mask, but very few see ENFPs without the mask. How does anyone get to the sub-strata if all they ever see is the mask?

Isn't it much more beautiful if I call you the day after and we go ALONE to do something BY OURSELVES and FOCUS on each other's company? Seems way hotter to me.

Yes, but if I like said ENFP, it would be a tortuous wait for me. ENFPs can take over a week t get back to you; they're busy with everyone else. If it were romantic, then I would certainly be daydreaming about her and umming-and-ahhing about whether to txt her. I'd probably refrain and feel incredibly frustrated, or send the txt and immediately become wracked with guilt (that I've bothered her/that she doesn't like me)/trepidation (that I have to wait for a response). The meeting would be excellent, however.

PS. Funny how you say you would feel connected with me through Ne, because I would feel connected to you with Fi. That Ne connection is something I find with mostly anyone, it doesn't mean anything. It's a prostitute function lol

I suppose it would be through Fi, but the connection usually stems for ENFP excitedness/awe about Fi input, which sends their Ne into overdrive. This is endearing. 2x Fi-doms together tend to speak in the context of how their feelings make them feel, with the other playing the "understanding" role. ENFPs tend to become curious and probe more. That's the interesting thing. They seem to like Fi expression and don't laugh at you or make it seem inappropriate.

I also feel like INFPs are quite intense at times but in a very restrained way. I think ENFPs can get caught up in it, and are linguistically whisked away to other places that others don't usually mention. I think this is appealing to them since they only really hear of these places in their own mind, and are too nervous to display it to others. INFPs are constantly displaying it and constantly being rebuffed. I often wonder if ENFPs look at INFPs kindly because they see us as walking around wearing our emotions and values on our sleeve while appearing to be quite sure of ourselves. It is probably the same as how we see ENFPs and think it's impressive to be so cheery and nice to people without seem false or conceited.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Adasta: my comments in bold

When do you not wear that "mask". I always hear about this mask, but very few see ENFPs without the mask. How does anyone get to the sub-strata if all they ever see is the mask?
When I'm one on one with a person. And especially if they hit my soft spot (Fi) the way INFPs are so good at doing anyway. Masters.

Yes, but if I like said ENFP, it would be a tortuous wait for me. ENFPs can take over a week t get back to you; they're busy with everyone else. If it were romantic, then I would certainly be daydreaming about her and umming-and-ahhing about whether to txt her. I'd probably refrain and feel incredibly frustrated, or send the txt and immediately become wracked with guilt (that I've bothered her/that she doesn't like me)/trepidation (that I have to wait for a response). The meeting would be excellent, however.
I don't take over a week to get back to you and if I do it's not because I'm "busy with everyone else". If I'm interested in you, I make time for you in a millisecond.

I suppose it would be through Fi, but the connection usually stems for ENFP excitedness/awe about Fi input, which sends their Ne into overdrive. This is endearing. 2x Fi-doms together tend to speak in the context of how their feelings make them feel, with the other playing the "understanding" role. ENFPs tend to become curious and probe more. That's the interesting thing. They seem to like Fi expression and don't laugh at you or make it seem inappropriate.

I also feel like INFPs are quite intense at times but in a very restrained way. I think ENFPs can get caught up in it, and are linguistically whisked away to other places that others don't usually mention. I think this is appealing to them since they only really hear of these places in their own mind, and are too nervous to display it to others. INFPs are constantly displaying it and constantly being rebuffed. I often wonder if ENFPs look at INFPs kindly because they see us as walking around wearing our emotions and values on our sleeve while appearing to be quite sure of ourselves. It is probably the same as how we see ENFPs and think it's impressive to be so cheery and nice to people without seem false or conceited.
All these things you just said I totally agree with them and I want to give you a hug. I think ENFPs and INFPs were made to be together :)

disco

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi, everyone- I'm new here. I really enjoy this thread, although I haven't read all of it yet.

A few questions:

1.) What strategies do you use to overcome the follow-through problem? I'm a dreamer and I just can't seem to make much tangible progress. I'm extremely hardworking on something that inspires me, but that isn't constant every day.

2.) I know that most people say that ENFPs are the ones leading people on, but I find that I'm the one seeking more closeness than people seem willing enough to give me. I'm the one checking in with my friends and family and putting out more effort that way. I get disappointed and disenchanted with people often as a result. I have the feeling that they always let me down. Does anybody else have this experience?

3.) I absolutely hate inauthenicity. When somebody flatters me (and seems to be buttering me up rather than being honest) or has a lovey-dovey gushy communication style it makes me want to puke. I have somebody like this in my immediate family (the family I married into) and it's really difficult to manage. I never want to respond to the icky gushy texts, etc. Anybody have this experience also?

Wabs

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do come off as kind of weird, but I don't really care.. I do put things bluntly (to people I am not scared of) and I do like to talk about myself, which isn't very forgiving. But I feel that unlike most other people, although I may seem to flit from one hobby to another, I know what I want from my life, even though like most ENFP's I seem aimless to onlookers.

I have 3w4 and I am sooooooo scared of being unsuccessful I can not describe to you.. I know if I don't achieve my goals in life I will become severely depressed. I think the 'not being able to follow through' point comes in, as with most ENFP'S I find it hard to finish ANYTHING! It scares me because I think I have found something I always seem to give up because my mind wanders too easily and I always think the grass is greener on the other side.

Somethings I didn't relate to that you included your list is: I am not a flirt. In the slightest. I am very friendly and I love talking to people (maybe it may come off as kind of flirty actually /:) but I don't intentionally flirt with people. Also I quite enjoy leadership.. I think this is the 3 type thing coming in again though, just wanting to take control of my own success and being image conscious.