First 1050585960616270 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    When ever I get I get close to an ENFP, I always get this impression from them.

Then when I start doing some fact checking, this happens.

Ambiverts?
    Haha! I love this!
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    As per quoting my grandmother above, the simplicity comes from accepting the obvious and working from there. As long as you're working from truth, your conclusions will be simple (if not easy). If you're working from desires, your conclusions (if you reach any) will either be really complex, or simply asking for your wishes to be fulfilled without any intervening steps.
    I wonder if this is the reason why INTJs only dig deeper (focus on details) when the object presents a fascination, because they want to build on the core/the truth of what it really is and then simplicity will show it self.

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

ENFPs always seemed like the type I'd want to date the most, followed by ENFJs.

But now I've discovered socionics and according to that theory, my ideal match is actually the ESTJ. Now I'm confused.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

NTs are good for ENFPs.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    NTs are good for ENFPs.
    Indeed.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan
    Likes AzulEyes liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    NTs are good for ENFPs.
    It's good to have experience with all kinds of people, but IMO, it's best to strive for some functional inner completeness without needing to rely on others.
    Likes AzulEyes liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Not to derail - but I'm liking the new "LIKE" function!
    WOOT
    WOOT

Yeah- we shouldn't need others. But I have loved being taken care of in my relationships. It's fun for him and for me. And why not?
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

People never believe me about my "wild times" and they get mad, when I don't tell them about them because they think i'm lying, and when I tell my stories they still think i'm lying. I have no fear when it comes to social situations (besides workplaces, and people I am crushin on but sssh) I come off so goofy and silly, and even when I explain it this way I still look a douchebag. EVERYTHING I DO I LOOK LIKE I TRY TOO HARD. I love talking and sharing, and trying to relate to people so when I can't talk about my experiences I get really upset I know this all sounds so stupid. I personally think a reason I do so many crazy things, is because I want to prove people wrong, and I always get the opposite result. I have no problem with humility, and vulnerability. but when people doubt my life choices, and think I lie... it genuinely bothers me. And I am fully aware, I'm jeopardizing my self worth/self esteem, by throwing myself into the shark tank. But I also wouldn't want to live my life constricted. I don't brag about my accomplishments, I recognize them, I'm not humble, I really can't be at this point in my life because I don't understand how I came to accomplish things, I'm always trying to relate and I can here and there, but it just hurts me I feel so alone.

I'm so annoying
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

My common issues are (i will read the thread after i write my part to be less influenced )

People usually want more from me than I want from them (sometimes its the opposite). so - ppl usually think because i give them some attention that i want to be best friends or something, i feel guilt often that things are not mutual in the same amount. I like so many ppl but they often like me more than i do them, which is unpleasant (except that it also feeds my ego of course) but makes me feel misunderstood. because if i dont want to hang all the time with some people they take it personally. but i want to hang with many different people and its not that i dont like some, but i just dont like to be ''tied down''..

when i have a problem, like health issues - i have huge health issues - nobody believes me. bcause i am happy go lucky and loud and assertive, they dont believe it. just because i spend weekends out doesnt mean i function 24/7, they dont see me at my lowest and nobody thinks i suffer, because i joke a lot -its my coping style - they think i have no problems. they are very wrong, just bc i am humorous doesnt mean i am not going thru apsolute hell

problem with guys is explained very well in enneagram 7 sexual variant, i get so fascinated with someone that i start making plans and dreams about our future etc, so different guy - different lifestyle for myself, i am always th same at the core but i just adapt to new idea and get so fascinated with new lifestyle ... like lately i hooked up with one activist/famous /rocker, then i was so into that idea, beore that it was someone different... then i was into that. huge dreamer

i intellectualize absolutely everything. i use brain to analyze everything and my Jungian analyst was sure i am NT, but nope, of course not i am extremely emotional. its that i have power if i know something, i know i can always beat someone in intellectual debate and it feeds me to get new info. i dont ever stick to anything so of course it doesnt help my career.
    Likes Starheadowl liked this post

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@Again_Chloe, welcome!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,