• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Common ENFP issues

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm definitely very idealistic, but with an undercurrent of practicality. It's a balancing act.

I can relate. I often feel like I'm fighting against my own idealistic tendencies to put forth what I know is the probable outcome.
I've managed to find somewhat of a middle ground by developing the philosophy of "We can't make a perfect world, but that doesn't make it any less important to try."
I have a lot of lofty, esoteric, out-there ideas and opinions. But at the same time I value facts and reality and logic. And I often find that I like the idea of people more than actual people. I feel as if I'm a very contradictory person
I see idealism as my vision for what the world could be. And I need to take steps to enact some of that vision in the world around me.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I can relate. I often feel like I'm fighting against my own idealistic tendencies to put forth what I know is the probable outcome.
I've managed to find somewhat of a middle ground by developing the philosophy of "We can't make a perfect world, but that doesn't make it any less important to try."
I have a lot of lofty, esoteric, out-there ideas and opinions. But at the same time I value facts and reality and logic. And I often find that I like the idea of people more than actual people. I feel as if I'm a very contradictory person
I see idealism as my vision for what the world could be. And I need to take steps to enact some of that vision in the world around me.

This is an enormous struggle for me. I feel like the embodiment of paradox. It gives me a slight identity crisis because I know all sides are me, but they can be so polar opposite in terms of both feelings and expectations.